Pages:
Author

Topic: ♥♥♥♥♥[ANN]HackCoin♥X11♥ONLY 4DAY POW♥POS♥♥♥♥사랑해요♥♥♥♥20G net hash♥♥♥♥♥♥ - page 8. (Read 30135 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Please send email to bittrex.com,ask him add your coin in the market.
some coin dev do it like that~~~

quick!!! right now!!! or be dead!
Activity: 4
Activity: 210
HACKcoin need more people

Dev is Korean I think. Hash is from asia. This coin will do well when ol' whitey clicks onto that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
P2PoolCoin.com
P2pool node for Hackercoin located in EU

http://p2poolcoin.com:6543

Dedicated server
Xeon cpu
32Go ram
SSD
1Gbps

Fee: 1% ONLY !!!!
Activity: 14
0 active connections to hackcoin network? been so all night so 8h+ windows wallet cant sync???
you can use hackcoin.conf add nodes,

I did add nodes, but didnt work until i removed everything and installed it again, now it seems to sync like it should thou. Smiley
i thinks this is one way to fix this errors,
Activity: 374
0 active connections to hackcoin network? been so all night so 8h+ windows wallet cant sync???

I did add nodes, but didnt work until i removed everything and installed it again, now it seems to sync like it should thou. Smiley
if anybody can ask exchange to add hackcoin we will give bounty for you ,too,
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
although the coin has 15/20 ghs netrate... Its still "sleeping" in my opinion  Smiley
Activity: 152
Yes,Bittrex is a good start.
Should take the initiative to contact trading site. Now too many coins, trading do not take the initiative to contact the coins
Activity: 183
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Hello guys and girls

I try to run tha wallet on my Debian Wheezy computer

When I lauch the wallet, I've the following error  Huh
$ ./hackcoind
./hackcoind: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.46.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

The package libboost-system1.49.0 is correctly installed
$ ll /usr/lib/libboost_system*
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root      25 févr.  4  2013 /usr/lib/libboost_system.so -> libboost_system.so.1.49.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   13512 févr.  4  2013 /usr/lib/libboost_system.so.1.49.0

So I've created a new link
Code:
ln -s libboost_system.so.1.49.0 libboost_system.so.1.46.1

But it's the same with all libboost library needed. This is a way to do this in a single command line
Code:
for i in libboost_*.so.1.49.0; do lib=`echo $i | cut -d"." -f1`; ln -s $lib.so.1.49.0 $lib.so.1.46.1; done

It may be more portable to load the generic symbolic link (ie such as libboost_system.so for example).
By this way the compilation is not version dependant Wink

Thanks for your work Wink

sudo apt-get install build-essential libboost-all-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev libdb5.1-dev libdb5.1++-dev libapache2-mod-php5 php5-mysql mysql-server python-setuptools python python-twisted python-mysqldb memcached php5-memcached
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
And now its fine. Go figure.

syncing aswell?

i got mine woindows wallet to open correctly now, but it doesnt seem to sync at all, no connections either. have had it open now for several hours without any change??

if you have correctly added nodes and you see first 2 to 6 connections and finally no connection after a few minutes just try to kill wallet process an run again.
I had to do that around 10 times before having my wallet sync'ed.

btw at first launch, my wallet crashed.
Activity: 1
Hello guys and girls

I try to run tha wallet on my Debian Wheezy computer

When I lauch the wallet, I've the following error  Huh
$ ./hackcoind
./hackcoind: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.46.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

The package libboost-system1.49.0 is correctly installed
$ ll /usr/lib/libboost_system*
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root      25 févr.  4  2013 /usr/lib/libboost_system.so -> libboost_system.so.1.49.0
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root   13512 févr.  4  2013 /usr/lib/libboost_system.so.1.49.0

So I've created a new link
Code:
ln -s libboost_system.so.1.49.0 libboost_system.so.1.46.1

But it's the same with all libboost library needed. This is a way to do this in a single command line
Code:
for i in libboost_*.so.1.49.0; do lib=`echo $i | cut -d"." -f1`; ln -s $lib.so.1.49.0 $lib.so.1.46.1; done

It may be more portable to load the generic symbolic link (ie such as libboost_system.so for example).
By this way the compilation is not version dependant Wink

Thanks for your work Wink

Activity: 238
Can you tell us something about the dev? where are you from ? what is the aim of this coin ? why should we trust you  and your coin? What makes your coin differest from the other coins ?
Activity: 280

I'm connected alright. Maybe try adding the nodes list on the front page to your hackcoin.conf file?
Activity: 374
Pages:
Jump to: