Pages:
Author

Topic: ♥♥♥♥♥[ANN]HackCoin♥X11♥ONLY 4DAY POW♥POS♥♥♥♥사랑해요♥♥♥♥20G net hash♥♥♥♥♥♥ - page 5. (Read 30135 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
anyone else have a very good feeling about this coin?

The dev of Sharex exchange does:

https://sharexcoin.com/market/HACK_BTC

atm, a few buy orders; no sell orders. Sorta the reverse of the usual. Wink
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
HACK network hashrate (estimate):   12.04 GH/s

if this was a scam...why this hashrate?
Boom! Time for a website + exchange + multipool!

lets do this!

The comunity can do this also , just talk with bittrex , poloniex or other small exchanges .

emailed poloniEX.

In short, with a slick website + multipool, this coin is asian blackcoin.
Activity: 126

lets do this!

The comunity can do this also , just talk with bittrex , poloniex or other small exchanges .

lets do this!
Activity: 7
Dev what are u doing Huh Go talk with exchanges!!!!!!!!!! U want coin to die or Huh
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
whitecoin still on exchanges, asia coin still on some, parallax wallet has runtime error when closing wallet that's on exchanges.......  I really don't think wallet crashing during first instance when setup roaming folder is a big deal!

Huh

Yes indeed , I think that there is no reason for exchanges not to list the Hackcoin Smiley
Activity: 33
whitecoin still on exchanges, asia coin still on some, parallax wallet has runtime error when closing wallet that's on exchanges.......  I really don't think wallet crashing during first instance when setup roaming folder is a big deal!

Huh
Activity: 182
Quote from OP of blackcoin :
KNOWN BUG: if wallet does not start from first time, ignore error and try again

stop crying

(but dev should correct his anyway)

Stop being a douche! its well earned critisicm, if we cant even get on a exchange because the wallet, there is a big problem that needs to be adressed!

You misunderstood me (or you're a bigger douche than me), of course it's a problem. But blackcoin, with the same exactly problem reach majors exchanges. So it has to be corrected for sure, but it's not the only thing dev has to do to reach exchanges.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Activity: 374
Merit: 250

stop crying

Stop being a douche! its well earned critisicm, if we cant even get on a exchange because the wallet, there is a big problem that needs to be adressed!
Activity: 182

stop crying

Activity: 374
Merit: 250
So did you contact any exchanges dev? I tried talking with bittrex-richie in IRC... he took a quick look at the wallet and wasnt impressed... So pls send him an email... And poloniex too  Wink

That aside... Whats the plan for this coin long term... I mean is there a multipool coming after POW... Services maybe... ?

and we need a blockexplorer...

What do you intend too do with the 2% premine?

well maybe first fix the wallet then talk to bittrex again, no point in doing it now when he already smashed down on the wallet, if it got fixed then you have something to acutally say that he might reconsider using it.
Pages:
Jump to: