Pages:
Author

Topic: ♥♥♥♥♥[ANN]HackCoin♥X11♥ONLY 4DAY POW♥POS♥♥♥♥사랑해요♥♥♥♥20G net hash♥♥♥♥♥♥ - page 6. (Read 30135 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
So did you contact any exchanges dev? I tried talking with bittrex-richie in IRC... he took a quick look at the wallet and wasnt impressed... So pls send him an email... And poloniex too  Wink

That aside... Whats the plan for this coin long term... I mean is there a multipool coming after POW... Services maybe... ?

and we need a blockexplorer...

What do you intend too do with the 2% premine?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I don not  have X11 hash,It is a big pitty. This coin i see OK.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Is there anything else except the logo ?
Maybe some  Marketing  on facebook, Twitter etc. I will be ready to do that for some honor

I am ready to , but a leader is needed.

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrencies is future
Is there anything else except the logo ?
Maybe some  Marketing  on facebook, Twitter etc. I will be ready to do that for some honor
Activity: 182
When i was solomining CINNI, i get a crash of the wallet every minute
"ho, this coin is a shit, never be succesfull with a wallet like that"..
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I don't recall getting any wallet errors, but if your all saying there was , then I guess it did!
Fuq if MtGoxCoin can make it onto exchanges, then I'm sure this can!   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
well the wallet needs a fix... When you first launch the wallet... it crashes... second time its ok though... But that can scare people off... lol... the name of the coin isnt helping when your wallet crashes the first time lol  Cheesy Cheesy

And there need to be some build in nodes within the wallet... Makes it easier too use for the lazy/noobish people Wink
+1

True , when started the wallet first - it gave me an error, but I haven't any issues sinsce then. It syncing well and my balacnce is in it...
Activity: 742
well the wallet needs a fix... When you first launch the wallet... it crashes... second time its ok though... But that can scare people off... lol... the name of the coin isnt helping when your wallet crashes the first time lol  Cheesy Cheesy

And there need to be some build in nodes within the wallet... Makes it easier too use for the lazy/noobish people Wink
+1
Activity: 171
HACK network hashrate (estimate):   12.04 GH/s

if this was a scam...why this hashrate?

all chinese  mining!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
just delete after first wallet open the txleveldb folder(appdata/roaming/hackcoin) and restart the wallet again

it should work

it works fine on me

if this dont help delete all of the folder except the wallet.dat and restart the wallet...
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

You're right about the name scaring people. I have yet to download the wallet and have left all my hacks in the pool.  I'll just wait until there's a wallet without any issues before downloading it or send it directly to an exchange when it gets listed. Also, the dev is from Korea but did not mention North or South.  You never know, he may be related to Il Jong Kim. lol
Activity: 374
Merit: 250

+1

Indeed Smiley)

Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief

HACK network hashrate (estimate):   12.04 GH/s

if this was a scam...why this hashrate?

Activity: 210
WARNING! ! WARNING! ! Can not exchange this coin is a scam! ! !  Coins can not be exchanged, is scam! !

ZOMFG ITS A SCAM!

your a fucking idiot bro.
Pages:
Jump to: