Pages:
Author

Topic: ♥♥♥♥♥[ANN]HackCoin♥X11♥ONLY 4DAY POW♥POS♥♥♥♥사랑해요♥♥♥♥20G net hash♥♥♥♥♥♥ - page 9. (Read 30135 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
nice logo,
any plans ... ?

Since it looks like all the best/most popular coins hacked together - I'd say take over the world. Lol.
Activity: 280
Dude, when coins are added to bittrex or poloniex or mintpal?

To be fair, it hasn't even been a day yet;)
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Activity: 152
Wait for the market, if the market on a hot phenomenon, there will be more people to participate.
Activity: 374
And now its fine. Go figure.

syncing aswell?

i got mine woindows wallet to open correctly now, but it doesnt seem to sync at all, no connections either. have had it open now for several hours without any change??

windows wallet ---------------------------
MinGW Runtime Assertion
---------------------------
Assertion failed!

Program: C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\hackcoin-qt.exe
File: src\kernel.cpp, Line 372

Expression: pindex->pprev || pindex->GetBlockHash() == (!fTestNet ? hashGenesisBlock : hashGenesisBlockTestNet)

syncing and even got some hack.

took a while tough.

g.

I dont get any active connections to the network, still i have added nodes posted above. ??
Activity: 210

syncing aswell?

i got mine woindows wallet to open correctly now, but it doesnt seem to sync at all, no connections either. have had it open now for several hours without any change??

MinGW Runtime Assertion
Assertion failed!

Expression: pindex->pprev || pindex->GetBlockHash() == (!fTestNet ? hashGenesisBlock : hashGenesisBlockTestNet)

syncing and even got some hack.

took a while tough.

g.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

syncing aswell?

MinGW Runtime Assertion
Assertion failed!

syncing aswell?

Activity: 364
wich pool is everyone on? im trying hack pool.mn but hasnt even found a block yet?? where is all the hash?
We need more hash power, please join us http://hack.pool.mn
Activity: 168
Fellow miners, there was an issue with the way our stratum engine was handling shares for X11 coins which is why we didn't find any blocks today, and we had to take the pool down and fix the entire site.
By tonight (8pmEST) we'll relaunch the site, it's almost ready but we need to run some tests to make sure this doesn't happen again.
We apologize for the inconvenience but we acted quickly to solve the issue and not waste your time.
http://hack.thecryptopool.com
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
someone attack?..
Just up for my friends now.
If mined with us, can join QQ GROUP 73484519
or will up one or two day

Angry

so how to take back our coins ?
wich pool is everyone on? im trying hack pool.mn but hasnt even found a block yet?? where is all the hash?

i'm on 520. they were finding alot of blocks but no so much now. fuckers still have 2200 MH/s what gives right?

anyone got windows wallet that acutally works? without crash  on start.

nope, mine is fucked.
Activity: 140
http://mine-coin.de
anyone got windows wallet that acutally works? without crash  on start.
Pages:
Jump to: