Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]HazeCoin [HAZE]UPDATE 22 JULY, Scrypt- WWW.Hazestore.click Preview! - page 2. (Read 10310 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
ok i think now it work we are at block 14877 now?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
actual i have 11 active connection but find since 5h now no new blocks at 14864.. is there a new wallet?

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hey dev, did you plan to rebuild the haze logo with bigger dimensions ?!

We actually plan to change the logo to the one on the store with bigger size avail yes

HazeDev
Activity: 16
Like it so far and have been mining a few blocks ! Keep up the good work !
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Hey dev, did you plan to rebuild the haze logo with bigger dimensions ?!
Where are you guys going to be shipping items from?

UK

Regards

HazeDev
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
lmao, haze is seriously undervalued  Cheesy

We think so but that comes with being on Yo-bit , Volume is low
Still working on HAZE payment module.
Store Has most stock uploaded.

When module is complete , Store will open

Regards

HazeDev

nice work, keep it up  Wink
il be interested in buying a vape device of some sort.
Activity: 1022
Where are you guys going to be shipping items from?
We will also be implementing some changes to the site today , Don't be scared if everything seems down or disappears, we are trying out a few ideas requiring us to completely remove the current site whilst testing other options

HazeDev

We think so but that comes with being on Yo-bit , Volume is low
Still working on HAZE payment module.
Store Has most stock uploaded.

When module is complete , Store will open

Regards

HazeDev

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
legendary
Activity: 882
Woww i like the concept of your coin dev, keep goin on men !!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
The logo is good, what i don't like is the website, why dont you use any .com maybe it is available
.click domains are not so much popular
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Guys,

Can you try out my mining pool?
Hollandsemultipool.nl

I really need to find some new miners, i am all alone finding hazecoin blocks that has to change!
My pool uses one of worlds fastest glass-fiber internet connection and fast SSD`s to be sure the pool performs 110%

How to uses my Pool?
Enter in your mining software your hazecoin Wallet address as username and just a x as password

Example: stratum.hollandsemultipool.nl:4007 Username HMmHEG6FfgaujHZnKNv7duSQKFiBz7Ansi Password x

Guys, please try my mining pool, i thing honest it`s one of the best (hazecoin) pools there is.
───▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄───
───█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█───
────█░░█░░░░░█░░█────
─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─
█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█░░╦─╦╔╗╦─╔╗╔╗╔╦╗╔╗░░█
█░░║║║╠─║─║─║║║║║╠─░░█
█░░╚╩╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╩─╩╚╝░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
http://hollandsemultipool.nl
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
It will have SSL on launch yes

thanks for your input

HazeDev
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
In The Spirit of openness and honesty we are proud to announce another preview

Please keep in mind that I have put the site into maintenance mode for now so we don't give everything away at such an early stage but we WILL open up the site periodically so users can see progress AS IT HAPPENS! so make sure you check the site often you might get a full look at what's on the site Wink

This is mainly to show potential users that we have purchased the domain and hosting etc and this coin is about to get very real very fast.

When the site is opened briefly to give users a quick view please understand that all payment gateways will be disabled to avoid people placing orders when we are not ready to process them.

We Proudly Present

http://Hazestore.click

Do we Believe yet?

HazeDev

Congrats on the opencart install. Now please go away and dont come back unless it has a secure connection.
I wonder if anyone saw it ... I opened for 2 mins Wink

More news soon  Wink

HazeDev
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Please keep in mind that I have put the site into maintenance mode for now so we don't give everything away at such an early stage but we WILL open up the site periodically so users can see progress AS IT HAPPENS! so make sure you check the site often you might get a full look at what's on the site Wink

This is mainly to show potential users that we have purchased the domain and hosting etc and this coin is about to get very real very fast.

When the site is opened briefly to give users a quick view please understand that all payment gateways will be disabled to avoid people placing orders when we are not ready to process them.

We Proudly Present

Do we Believe yet?

HazeDev

Well that has a look of a pretty professional vaping store. If that will go live i am pretty sure it will get some attention

We Proudly Present

Do we Believe yet?

HazeDev

Pages:
Jump to: