Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]HazeCoin [HAZE]UPDATE 22 JULY, Scrypt- WWW.Hazestore.click Preview! - page 3. (Read 10310 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
We are here, working on site. I agree its a bit quiet, I guess you have to have a hoard of paid shills to get any attention here anymore.

The amount of offers we have received to help 'Pump' haze and manipulate it is frankly disgusting, Real work and ideas are not as appreciated as they once were because so many scam coin promises.

We will release store when it's ready and see what happens, until then we will keep paying bounties and working hard.

I thank anyone for taking an interest in HAZE

Good to see that you are on track and not abandoning the ship in a few days Wink
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
We are here, working on site. I agree its a bit quiet, I guess you have to have a hoard of paid shills to get any attention here anymore.

The amount of offers we have received to help 'Pump' haze and manipulate it is frankly disgusting, Real work and ideas are not as appreciated as they once were because so many scam coin promises.

We will release store when it's ready and see what happens, until then we will keep paying bounties and working hard.

keep up the great work  Smiley
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
i think dev is busy on his roadmap and haze community are waiting for some latest news..... gonna blast soon ,,,,,
nice to see the haze getting some well deserved attention    looking fresh lads   ;]

i am not seeing much attention right now i guess everybody is waiting the store
Activity: 14
nice to see the haze getting some well deserved attention    looking fresh lads   ;]
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Good work Dev looking great!, Keep it up!

Q
UPDATE

1. Domain name and business hosting purchased
2. Store Layout has changed
3. Paypal and BTC totally integrated to site (working on HAZE integration)
4. Starter Stock has been ordered ( Initial stock offering )
5. Starting to populate website with products and pricing

It will take us a while to integrate HAZE into the site, It is difficult as only 1 api available for price comparison and most crypto payments modules in open cart are dealt with via third party site so we are having to build it from the ground up. we have tried to reverse engineer some old litecoin payment modules (as HAZE is scrypt fork) but most avail do not support the latest version of open cart.

so we see a few ways forward

1. We can wait for our programmer to design the module from the ground up ( This will take the longest although we are relatively new still )

2. We could open the store accepting paypal and BTC and process HAZE payments manually via a messaging system with our store manager ( Quickest solution)

3. we have had offers to build the payment gateway but due to having been ripped off countless times we are reluctant to pay users up front to design the module.

4. We could offer a good bounty of the pre-mine to a developer to design the payment gateway this would give them a vested interest in HAZE, but until store is running Exchange listings are yo-bit only and price way undervalued in our opinion so would they accept?

So we put a sneak peek up to show progress and not just empty promises of a store like countless Altcoins before us have claimed ( we know you crypto bunch are impatient :p)

As for now the store is edging closer and closer as I type, It's really just filling the shelves now with products, we will keep working away.

If anyone Has experience with opencart payment Gateways and could help us achieve our goals faster we would certainly be open to discussion but we are NOT willing to pay out sums of BTC on a promise, If you wanna help you will have to throw your hat in the HAZE ring with the rest of us.

If not it will take slightly longer but option 2 is a possibility until payment gateway is complete, until then the HAZE team will keep on working, we thank everyone so far who has believed in us, Mined with us, or just talked about us.

HAZESTORE will be a reality and rest assured we are pursuing our goals at top speed always. as soon as the store is up and running we WILL be approaching EVERY exchange for listing, until its open we are just another set of empty promises, so a working store will go a long way, remember this is not about a fancy wallet , this is about REAL WORLD USE and this should propel us into mainstream acceptance once active

HazeDev
legendary
Activity: 882
Voting on domain name has ended winner is HAZESTORE
Thanks too all that voted

HazeDev
2 more wallet bounties paid
Thanks to

Tkari  - 500 HAZE
safocl - 500 HAZE

Poster above I posted just before you ?!? , I have been very active paying bounties, building community, We are currently working on the Online vaping store, Fiat and BTC is easy , integrating HAZE is slightly more difficult however we are making progress.

regards

HazeDev
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
whats going on with this coin, no any update news from dev..........
Looks like Hazestore is front runner at the moment, closing voting soon.
to clarify some PM yes it is 2000 HAZE per article not 1250 (my mistake on previous post)

HazeDev
Activity: 48

The 500 to your wallet - is sure fast getting it - Thanks - Voted for the hazestore.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Am holding ,mining, picking a lil up cheap on yobit
Go HaZE!
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
im holding for sure, price could spike bigtime if alls goes according to plan. and after some time maybe look to trex  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
2 more wallet bounties paid ,
any articles? anyone? 1250 HAZE per article ..

HazeDev

Listen in this morning to the Big Burrito Radio Show at 10AM CST (US time), we'll be giving HazeCoin a mention as well as playing some great music.  Visit us at www.bigburritoradio.com
To listen with iHeart radio, search for WLRA Lewis Univ and we're there!!
Hazevape sounds pretty concise Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: