Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]HazeCoin [HAZE]UPDATE 22 JULY, Scrypt- WWW.Hazestore.click Preview! - page 4. (Read 10310 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
2 more wallet bounties paid ,
any articles? anyone? 1250 HAZE per article ..

HazeDev
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Mining every day, the wife wants some new pens!!!  If my deposit to YoBit ever confirms going to buy more!!!

Where will the store be shipping from?  US or the EU?

From the UK , All shipping destinations are being considered and costs looked at

HazeDev

Coolness!!!  I know prices are a bit higher over there than here in the USA
Mining every day, the wife wants some new pens!!!  If my deposit to YoBit ever confirms going to buy more!!!

From the UK , All shipping destinations are being considered and costs looked at

HazeDev
Activity: 591
Merit: 500
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!
@Badam - Only coins under consideration are currently Paypal, BTC and HAZE ( Remember Haze will give the only discount the store offers)

@AminerMiner -  that's what we thought! but shame to miss out on the word HAZE in the url for extra publicity so hmmmm

HazeDev

true !! i guess althazevapestore is a little much  Grin Grin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Mining every day, the wife wants some new pens!!!  If my deposit to YoBit ever confirms going to buy more!!!

@Badam - Only coins under consideration are currently Paypal, BTC and HAZE ( Remember Haze will give the only discount the store offers)

@AminerMiner -  that's what we thought! but shame to miss out on the word HAZE in the url for extra publicity so hmmmm

HazeDev
Activity: 591
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!
my vote has altvapestore ..

you pay with ALTcoins and its an ALTernative way of smoking >VAPE< and a STORE duuuh   Tongue Grin Grin Cheesy
Activity: 770
I voted for HazeVape but any of them would be good I think.

My option is hazevape too but if you are going to use other altcoins too altvapestore is a better option
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Nice looking screenshot, hmm what to vote for, hope you get this off the ground Dev many store coins have come and gone mostly scams, if you can pull it off the coin will prolly do well.

Q
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
I voted for HazeVape but any of them would be good I think.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Looking good so far. C'mon Hazers, vote!

A sneak Peek for the faithful, Still a ways to go yet so don't be screaming at us omgz has this launched?
It WILL launch, It will accept FIAT, BTC and HAZE    (Haze cost will be linked to current HAZE value), but the above image is just to wet your appetites, consider it a teaser trailer Wink
Happy mining/Vaping

****DISCLAIMER****  This is not the finished product we Reserve the right to change the appearance and functionality of the store at any time
HazeDev
Hello Fellow Haze community

We are working Hard to get the online vape store up and running and we would like your input, as usual the simplest choices are taking us the most time to decide.
We have added a poll to the announcement and we would really like to hear your views on the subject.

What URL should the online vaping store have? ( Feel Free to Suggest a name to be added to voting)

Hazeonline.
Hazestore.
Hazevape.
AltVapestore.

Please vote in the poll, You input would be greatly appreciated!

**Pls note the .xxx may change depending on availability.***

Thanks in advance!
HazeDev
Activity: 770
How can i receive giveaway ?!:)

Description is in the op i think, you download the wallet send your address and a screenshot of the wallet where your address is visible in PM to dev and you're done
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
How can i receive giveaway ?!:)
Activity: 686
I've got in a very short time the bounty for downloading the wallet. Awesome work dev thank you.
Go guys get some free HAZE
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Still mining, Diff nice, lots of coins Smiley Dev replies often, couple of good advancements.. not too bad so far

Q
Long time no see generous giveaway from dev, myself being a vaper so why not, i am in Grin

Welcome aboard!! Smiley

Few more wallet bounties sent out
Twitter starting to be setup

HazeDev
Activity: 686
Long time no see generous giveaway from dev, myself being a vaper so why not, i am in Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Free coins received! Thanks. I'm still mining away.
Pages:
Jump to: