Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]HazeCoin [HAZE]UPDATE 22 JULY, Scrypt- WWW.Hazestore.click Preview! - page 5. (Read 10313 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Promotional information sent via pm dev.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
Activity: 35
I have had a few private messages about what the store should sell, and a few posts on this thread that seem to be leaning towards a certain area of vaping.

I want to make it 100% clear now , Hazecoin and the upcoming Vaping store Do not, and will not EVER condone, endorse or suggest the use of vaping equipment for illegal practices. This is a legitimate enterprise and the online store will adhere to all local laws pertaining to the country of Delivery.

We of course WILL be selling ALL the latest Vaping equipment currently available in the ever changing vaping market..

To update some other user questions, I have had a response from c-cex .. they have asked me to add the coin to the voting list but I am reluctant to do so at the moment, It seems to be a pay to get listed system only in reality, and We want exchanges to list us because they see Merit and potential in the coin, this is also why the twitter give away has not started yet.

We will be giving a decent chunk of coins to everyone who Retweets to c-cex and Bittrex but we feel right now is not the time to make that push we are of the opinion that the foundations need to be fortified and Galvanized a little more first.

So Far we have had a great start and here at Hazecoin We thank you all for your Support, Mining time and the help we have received from certain members of the community.

Right now we would appreciate it if you believe in Haze, champion Haze or just see potential. To SHOUT it from the roof tops, Tell your friends , Write an article (Bounties avail), guide people in exchange chat boxes towards Haze, Basically help expand the HAZE sphere of influence, together we will build something great.

Sincerely,

HazeDev
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
Checking this out.

Thanks for the coins!

Welcome to the Gorilla Band
Feel free to add dnsseed.GorillaStake.com to your source if you want free seednodes

As always, you can contact directly at [email protected]
Get up to date news on coins and markets Twitter (@PurePoS)

Fantastic news Thank you very much Igotspots Smiley
Added to ANN, Onward and upwards people!

HazeDev
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Welcome to the Gorilla Band
Feel free to add dnsseed.GorillaStake.com to your source if you want free seednodes

As always, you can contact directly at [email protected]
Get up to date news on coins and markets Twitter (@PurePoS)

legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
just buy around 40.000

will keep them
Store news or dead already?

We have launched 2 days?!?!? seriously?, Read the roadmap we are still currently in phase 1-2,
So no store news .....yet and VERY much ALIVE thanx

The Fud will come , miners will dump, we are here , we are paying bounties out left and right , BUILD community , Gather miners. I consider yo-bit a bit of luck so early on.

HazeDev

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Store news or dead already?
Activity: 1
Got 500 Haze. Thank you!
Lots of wallet bounty paid out thanks all ! still working on stuff Smiley 
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Cheap bags of HAZE at yobit   Wink

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Not enough proof of intent for me to mine this.  You don't even have a placeholder for your store and unless your vape pen does something to improve vaping (longer life span, better method, etc) adding USB IMO is pointless.  Reasons for that is vape pens tend to get hot.  Heat is a USBs worst enemy.  Heat shortens the life span of a USB stick by a significant amount.  Problem 2.  File are getting larger.  From the sounds of it the USB won't have much storage either.  Most USB combo devices don't.  

If more info is provided about the device and the store then I will mine this.  I won't back a product I feel will break within a few uses.

you make a fair point , remember you can get 128 gig cards easy , The microsd will be situated away from the battery, plus they tend to get hot in use not when charging,

Beside that is work in progress and a future aim , would much rather get the store running first so the coin actually has a use.

The real aim is the online vape store primarily accepting Hazecoin

Only real way I can think of would be an aluminum heatsync to try to draw heat away from the MicroSD but with how hot vape pens can get (in excess of 200F easy) I would expect to be burning up cards right and left even with good heat dissipation.
I only feel ok mentioning this because I do have experience in engineering.  I've built robots for competition, I've gone to school for it (got bored and didn't finish), am currently working on a few projects of my own related to heat creation and dissipation, I enjoy vaping and ive broken a lot of vape pens lol.

This general idea was tried before by a coin called GrowCoin. I believe it failed. It may still be working though.

Try to contact this guy:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-old-growcoin-thread-852844

He will probably have some tips as to why it failed. GROW actually had a real website up that worked. The coin still failed.

The reason I think GROW failed was because it was not substantially cheaper than PayPal stores. There is a coin and a store so the business model is completely new. The store shouldn't make money. The coin should make tons of money.

The better idea:
A store that makes no money that is used to promote the coins use. Cheaper Products for customers, coin price rise for owners.

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
THANK YOU got 500 Coins   Wink
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
Activity: 742
what is the mining cost now?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
4th Vapecoin, 0 innovation, 0 new features, shitcoin with a $3 logo. lol
@ minerjoen

4 pools , 1 exchange, all bounties paid prompt and so far a great little community building all only 24 hours after launch
I thank you for your valued opinion and feel sad you will not be part of our community, maybe you will join us later down the road when store is presented.

Good luck in any coin you pursue

HazeDev
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Got the 500 HAZE.

Thanks!
Activity: 644
Not enough proof of intent for me to mine this.  You don't even have a placeholder for your store and unless your vape pen does something to improve vaping (longer life span, better method, etc) adding USB IMO is pointless.  Reasons for that is vape pens tend to get hot.  Heat is a USBs worst enemy.  Heat shortens the life span of a USB stick by a significant amount.  Problem 2.  File are getting larger.  From the sounds of it the USB won't have much storage either.  Most USB combo devices don't. 

If more info is provided about the device and the store then I will mine this.  I won't back a product I feel will break within a few uses.

you make a fair point , remember you can get 128 gig cards easy , The microsd will be situated away from the battery, plus they tend to get hot in use not when charging,

Beside that is work in progress and a future aim , would much rather get the store running first so the coin actually has a use.

The real aim is the online vape store primarily accepting Hazecoin

The thing is, only on this forum u find easy 100 coins in the past 1-2 months what say they will create a store, bad thing is, coin get launched and u will never see a store. And if u see dev comming with a store ( u can count this coins with 1 hand ) it looks unproffesional and a scam.

It's to late now, but next time u should first create the webshop / site and everything and launch the coin after.
If the coin will not be accepted by the community u can still ask a other currency for payments.

But this nah, i skip it. And i also dont understand why suprnova added this.
Pages:
Jump to: