Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]HeartBout🔥Next Generation Social Network. - page 18. (Read 4093 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Tell me, if I want to buy these tokens, should I make a bounty?
No, you can buy tokens freely, regardless of whether you are in the bounty or not. And engagement is also voluntary.
copper member
Activity: 473
Merit: 105
Bounty Manager Telegram - @djobik
Purely a question with interest. Are there restrictions on the number of invited friends on the referral program?
No, you can invite an unlimited number of investors, and get a reward for it
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Purely a question with interest. Are there restrictions on the number of invited friends on the referral program?
copper member
Attention!

Today HeartBout social network launches new promotion to attract investors. Each participant can attract investors and receive a bonus of 5% of the amount from contribution.
To participate in this promotion you must register on the website and in the personal Cabinet get your referral link. Everyone who registers through your link becomes your referral. After he will buy a token HBC you will automatically be credited with a bonus of 5% of its contribution.
Activity: 29
Merit: 10
Tell me please, do you have informative channels, where can I subscribe and follow the news and the work done?
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Thanks for the answer. I see that 410 people are subscribed to the Facebook page, and 403 of them were put on the site. You can say 100% everyone likes the project.
That's exactly what you noticed. The indicator is good.
Activity: 27
Merit: 10
This I correctly understood, already sold 1/10 part of the tokens?
copper member
Tell me please, will you have the product open source?
I will clarify this issue with the developers
copper member
Is there an official channel on Youtube?
I did not see the official YouTube channel on the site. I think if it was the icon on the site would be.
You can watch the short video about creating categories here - https://www.facebook.com/1502342206487293/videos/1536316589756521/
Activity: 186
Merit: 18
Is there an official channel on Youtube?
I did not see the official YouTube channel on the site. I think if it was the icon on the site would be.
copper member
I think I had a good idea in my opinion. How can I contact the developers to discuss the details of how to improve the project?
You can PM me your idea and I'll notify the developers about it
I think I had a good idea in my opinion. How can I contact the developers to discuss the details of how to improve the project?
copper member
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
That‘s a very interesting Airdrop,HEARTBOUT it’s so popular right now。 I will look at the white paper carefully. What about referral program? Glad to be a part of this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
If there is a desire, how can I participate in the bounty? And what you need to do?
the same question about the bounty, will someone tell? I just do not understand
Well, I'll explain. 1. You need to find the first post - and find the link to BOUNTУ. 2. Any questions relating to the bounty of asking there. 3. Further in the section of the bounty you check the section, there you read the rules and do it. Good luck
Activity: 74
Tell me please, do you have informative channels, where can I subscribe and follow the news and the work done?

Yes you can follow telegram, and facebook
Activity: 13
OK.... It looks promising. What does stake mean? Glad to be a part of this.
Activity: 224
the same question about the bounty, will someone tell? I just do not understand
If there is a desire, how can I participate in the bounty? And what you need to do?
Tell me, if I want to buy these tokens, should I make a bounty?
Pages:
Jump to: