Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]HeartBout🔥Next Generation Social Network. - page 17. (Read 4093 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
And where are congratulations for the new year? I thought maybe the tokens would be given ...
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
It is good that in white paper there are all formulas for the calculation of voting. Everything is visible and clean.
Activity: 186
Merit: 18
Therefore, for 100 HBC users can purchase advertisements? impressions in the
equal to DAU. The DAU value is updated and adjusted every day.
I really liked this move - well thought out. Wink
Well, just wondering if the amount of HBC will change depending on the value Huh
Yes, in the equivalent of $ 2 per 1000 ad impressions
Activity: 44
Merit: 10
Is there an official channel on Youtube?
Therefore, for 100 HBC users can purchase advertisements? impressions in the
equal to DAU. The DAU value is updated and adjusted every day.
I really liked this move - well thought out. Wink
Yesterday's videos in Facebook I really like. Well done.
Is it possible in the future to delete my profile, at my request?
Activity: 29
I liked the article very much. And it already shows more future design than even on the site.
Concerning calls and rates. Will there be minimum restrictions in the rate of HBC?
Tell me, can I change the sorting parameters on my own in the application? "Hot", "new", "best", "controversial"
The content (publications, comments) in HeartBout can be filtered in four ways: Hot, New, Best,
Not Sure. The category that a publication is put into depends on the user reaction to it, i.e. the
number of hot and cold hearts.

This is a very cool idea. I like.
Activity: 27
That‘s a very interesting Airdrop,HEARTBOUT it’s so popular right now。 I will look at the white paper carefully. What about referral program? Glad to be a part of this.
Yes, a good idea was noticed. The use of the referral program would attract even more users. Administrators, how about sending this idea to the developers?
copper member
Activity: 473
Merit: 105
Bounty Manager Telegram - @djobik
The first stage of Pre ICO will end in 5 days!
copper member
Activity: 473
Merit: 105
Bounty Manager Telegram - @djobik
Tell me, can I change the sorting parameters on my own in the application? "Hot", "new", "best", "controversial"
The content (publications, comments) in HeartBout can be filtered in four ways: Hot, New, Best,
Not Sure. The category that a publication is put into depends on the user reaction to it, i.e. the
number of hot and cold hearts.
Activity: 44
This I correctly understood, already sold 1/10 part of the tokens?
So you can not count exactly. At least one hundred counter displays information with a delay, because the network is overloaded. The main thing is that the first days of sales went well. And the project still has a lot of time to sell the remaining tokens.
I wonder if there will be an opportunity to change their opinions, for example put a cold cedar but then changed his mind ...

Good day, to change the opinion is restricted as their could be manupulations
All the same well ...
Activity: 74
I wonder if there will be an opportunity to change their opinions, for example put a cold cedar but then changed his mind ...

Good day, to change the opinion is restricted as their could be manupulations
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
then that you will do password recovery by mail - I like it. Sometimes it's so nasty to reinstall via SMS
Here to each his own: someone loves via sms whoever through email to recover the password. But refusing to tie the phone I think plays a role of greater anonymity than convenience.
Activity: 101
I read about the architecture of the application - it's very well thought out.
Pages:
Jump to: