Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]HeartBout🔥Next Generation Social Network. - page 13. (Read 4093 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
About beta test I see comes in April, do you plan for Web version or you will have application?
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Just this afternoon I took part in the Twitter campaign. And the rest I wish good luck)
What do you need to do to participate in a Twitter campaign?
Activity: 44
Merit: 10
Will it be possible to pay not for advertising shows, but for advertising transitions?
on the official document is indicated so far only for the screenings.
Activity: 68
Just this afternoon I took part in the Twitter campaign. And the rest I wish good luck)
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
It's good that the project solves the economic problem: users should be rewarded for generated content
Activity: 74
Merit: 2
For registration it is enough to fill four fields: "First and last name", "User name", "E-mail", "Password" - it's all very simple, so I understand when registering you can register an account from the company?
Activity: 27
Is there a date when I can download the application?
So far, as far as we know, only soon. This is in the coming months. The first version will be released in iOS
1 quarter
Beta version (April)
2 quarter
Exit the application in the masses June
Development of the android version
Activity: 78
Does protection or verification of the uniqueness of the content exist? I'm afraid quickly cast pictures from the Internet and the site become a trash.
I think not to turn into a garbage dump. For bad content will not vote, accordingly it is not profitable
Yes, in principle, it is logical, the participants are not profitable not to fill in high-quality content
Activity: 182
Does protection or verification of the uniqueness of the content exist? I'm afraid quickly cast pictures from the Internet and the site become a trash.
I think not to turn into a garbage dump. For bad content will not vote, accordingly it is not profitable
Activity: 186
Merit: 18
Tell me, when does ICO end?
All the stages of ICOand PRE ICO you can see in the first post of this branch
Pre-ICO
The number of tokens — 8 235 600
Bonuses:
December 15—31 — a discount of 35% of the price (for limited number of tokens)
January 30—February 28 — 20% discount
ICO
The number of tokens — 35 962 120
Bonuses:
April 1—30 — 15%
May 10—30 June — 10%
Activity: 29
Who knows the analogs of such projects?
I know stemit, but this one will be different from him.
Activity: 182
In the near future, Pre-ICO will be held. January 30-February 28 - 20% discount
Activity: 67
Activity: 75
As for me, this is a big plus, and it's very convenient that tokens can be simply displayed on the exchange or for them to immediately buy advertising.
Good video on Facebook. They correctly bet on advertising ...
Everything is basically normal, I liked the project. But it would be much better if the applications came out earlier, more people would be pulled up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
platform OpenStask - adding or removing servers from the chain will happen almost instantly: the rest of the network will not even notice it. - already a good sign, I like

Yes, good technology, if the project uses this project OpenStars. It's good, I agree with myself
Activity: 44
Okay, until the next purchase of tokens, you need to wait a month ...
Activity: 170
platform OpenStask - adding or removing servers from the chain will happen almost instantly: the rest of the network will not even notice it. - already a good sign, I like
Pages:
Jump to: