Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]HeartBout🔥Next Generation Social Network. - page 16. (Read 4093 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 0
Will it be possible to pay not for advertising shows, but for advertising transitions?
Activity: 83
Merit: 2
Is there a date when I can download the application?
So far, as far as we know, only soon. This is in the coming months. The first version will be released in iOS
1 quarter
Beta version (April)
2 quarter
Exit the application in the masses June
Development of the android version
Thanks, you need to wait until April.
Activity: 44
Merit: 10
then that you will do password recovery by mail - I like it. Sometimes it's so nasty to reinstall via SMS
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
So far, as far as we know, only soon. This is in the coming months. The first version will be released in iOS
Activity: 186
Merit: 18
Who knows the analogs of such projects?
I know stemit, but this one will be different from him.
Stemit? A person who has tried to register at least once, is frightened of him as an animal. I think that here the developers will fix this problem.
Activity: 29
Yes, well done, that did the referral program. Only if you did it earlier - it would be even steeper.
Activity: 83
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
Who knows the analogs of such projects?
Activity: 75
According to another, in white paper it is said that the cost of one show is $ 0.002
It seems to me that this is a very good price. Much lower than in other social networks.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Attention!

Today HeartBout social network launches new promotion to attract investors. Each participant can attract investors and receive a bonus of 5% of the amount from contribution.
To participate in this promotion you must register on the website and in the personal Cabinet get your referral link. Everyone who registers through your link becomes your referral. After he will buy a token HBC you will automatically be credited with a bonus of 5% of its contribution.

very good news. The project was pleasantly surprised!
Activity: 182
How many tokens are going to be sold? Will any escrow protect coin purchasers?
I did not find such information.
Activity: 37
How many tokens are going to be sold? Will any escrow protect coin purchasers?
Activity: 170
Okay, until the next purchase of tokens, you need to wait a month ...
Yes, if there is a desire, you need to wait.
Activity: 29
Yes, for the project in this industry, sales are proceeding normally - money will be collected.
Activity: 186
Merit: 18
The function "Call" - this is probably how the battle will be?
YES! - "Call" function allows you to create a publication where two participants compete among themselves the content "And for this you can get tokens
Tell me please, will you have the product open source?
Activity: 27
I think the sales growth is very good! I am glad that I take part in the project.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
And where are congratulations for the new year? I thought maybe the tokens would be given ...
But if you just start distributing tokens - this will lead to lower prices.

look like you are right , no one will hold free gifts.
And where are congratulations for the new year? I thought maybe the tokens would be given ...
But if you just start distributing tokens - this will lead to lower prices.
Activity: 44
Thanks for the answer. I see that 410 people are subscribed to the Facebook page, and 403 of them were put on the site. You can say 100% everyone likes the project.
Pages:
Jump to: