Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Helbiz - P2P Transportation Rentals on the Blockchain. Presale Live! - page 2. (Read 45339 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
In this last week, HBZ Coin increases a lot his value, what happened??
Probably someone just pump it,..  I also noticed it but when I check the trading volume, I just stop and think that it's normal.
At least for now we are seeing some pump but its not good enough to sell at this price since most of us here bought this coin when it was still valued over 100 sats.

yes, this looks normal maybe the decline in the price of Bitcoin yesterday could be a factor in some Altcoins experiencing an increase in prices including the Helbiz.
I still hold the HBZ from the bounty hoping to be able to throw this when prices touch up to 300%, i wish

300% means really high because it is impossible for HBZ to increase the price, the price of HBZ will increase only when we see active developments in the market. We don't see any active interaction from the company and surely the price of HBZ will not increase.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
Probably someone just pump it,..  I also noticed it but when I check the trading volume, I just stop and think that it's normal.
At least for now we are seeing some pump but its not good enough to sell at this price since most of us here bought this coin when it was still valued over 100 sats.

yes, this looks normal maybe the decline in the price of Bitcoin yesterday could be a factor in some Altcoins experiencing an increase in prices including the Helbiz.
I still hold the HBZ from the bounty hoping to be able to throw this when prices touch up to 300%, i wish
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Activity: 356
Merit: 12
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
I quit from this project and have sold all my HBZ tokens, unfortunately there is no significant development and news for this project.
Activity: 199
Merit: 0
These are the last two official announcements:

1) https://steemit.com/helbiz/@mansions/statement-regarding-hbz-helbiz-and-babylonia-by-r-k-mahin-or-hbz

This was deleted from the official medium account, don't know why. The announcement was endorsed in the official group that remains on Telegram https://t.me/Helbiz (now you can write every 15 minutes but keep the name Helbiz) written by the Admin, it was also deleted there.

2) https://medium.com/@HBZCoinOfficial/hbz-partners-with-a-multinational-carsharing-platform-5e3a33c1ba25

Several chat participants tried to get more information about it, the questions were deleted and some banned, inexplicable aggressive attitude
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
In the future, another exciting part of this project awaits us. The HELBIZ mobile system platform allows other companies interested in improving their business to create applications based on decentralized applications based on the blockchain. This has brought many benefits to all companies.
The information you get seems to be coming from this link https://steemit.com/ico/@cryptobits3/ico-helbiz-review-mobilty-market
You should also put the link so you will not violate the forum rules, that's plagiarism and you might get permanent ban for that.

By the way, that post was 2 years ago, please share a new one.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
In the future, another exciting part of this project awaits us. The HELBIZ mobile system platform allows other companies interested in improving their business to create applications based on decentralized applications based on the blockchain. This has brought many benefits to all companies.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
More than a year we don't see any active promotions or any active developments from the team and sometimes they are not responding in their telegram channel. Even the value of this coin seems to very low compared to their ICO price.
That is true, i think the team is not seriously in the development of their project. Now is scooter sharing not car sharing, and i think this is a setback. I don't know what was done to the funds collected from the ICO.
If conditions continue like this I don't think we can expect any more from the team,
it is a pity they did not develop well and of course the participants will be disappointed

People who are holding the coin are kept asking about the developments and updates but there is no answer from the team members. I am one of the participants who disappointed a lot because which seems to be very perfect company during their crowd sales.
However I think it's just a waste of time if we ask because there will definitely be no answer from the team,
and I'm sure it's not only you who are disappointed but many people feel the same way
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
More than a year we don't see any active promotions or any active developments from the team and sometimes they are not responding in their telegram channel. Even the value of this coin seems to very low compared to their ICO price.
That is true, i think the team is not seriously in the development of their project. Now is scooter sharing not car sharing, and i think this is a setback. I don't know what was done to the funds collected from the ICO.
If conditions continue like this I don't think we can expect any more from the team,
it is a pity they did not develop well and of course the participants will be disappointed

People who are holding the coin are kept asking about the developments and updates but there is no answer from the team members. I am one of the participants who disappointed a lot because which seems to be very perfect company during their crowd sales.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
It's good to accept to yourself that this one has become a dead investment so you will not anymore expect, beside, with the current value, you are already at a big loss and selling to cut loses is just a bad idea. I suggest you wait, hope for a miracle when the altcoins season arrive, then sell if you have time as market could undergo again in a long correction after it will pump.

It's the cycle of the market,  what I always follow is to always accumulate at dip and sell when profit is seen, but this project, I'm not accumulating anymore as I am still holding a lot of coins in my wallet.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
Activity: 672
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
Activity: 854
I see no development in this project, one of the successfull ICO in 2018 but now become dead coin and do not have value. Now i don't trus about this project agin.

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
unfortunately, even though in the past the ICO project succeeded in reaching hardcaps and was very promising to succeed in the future, even now I still hold HBZ tokens.
"even now I still hold HBZ tokens" but I see that your eth address doesn't have a hbz token. but I'm sure there might have another wallet, in my opinion this project is almost the same as the project from ico that was promoted by amazix in recent years, that is a failed project, but it is very sad if it's true that this project ever got a hardcap because the price of ico at the current price is very far down. I don't want to spread FUD but at least this is common because some projects also feel this.

I have moved my helbiz token to exchange, and i still hold the token until now, the last few days the price of HBZ has dropped dramatically and I plan to sell the token but no one has bought it yet.

Therefore we have no choice but to hold it, we cannot sell when there is no liquidity, that's like giving your coins for free.
Already at 2 sats now from over 100 sats and our 1 million trading volume is gone, now only down to $26K per https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hbz-coin/#markets.

We really have to choice but to wait for the altcoins season, if the project is not yet dead, we might see it bounce back hard that time.
Also, it's still listed in 6 exchanges, it's enough to bring liquidity in case the altcoins market will wake up.
KUWA.ai
unfortunately, even though in the past the ICO project succeeded in reaching hardcaps and was very promising to succeed in the future, even now I still hold HBZ tokens.
"even now I still hold HBZ tokens" but I see that your eth address doesn't have a hbz token. but I'm sure there might have another wallet, in my opinion this project is almost the same as the project from ico that was promoted by amazix in recent years, that is a failed project, but it is very sad if it's true that this project ever got a hardcap because the price of ico at the current price is very far down. I don't want to spread FUD but at least this is common because some projects also feel this.

I have moved my helbiz token to exchange, and i still hold the token until now, the last few days the price of HBZ has dropped dramatically and I plan to sell the token but no one has bought it yet.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
I see no development in this project, one of the successfull ICO in 2018 but now become dead coin and do not have value. Now i don't trus about this project agin.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
KUWA.ai
At first the project looked very good, until they decided to separate the companies with a scarce explanation, from that moment the token and the hbzcoin brand was at a total disadvantage, the team that formed it erased all interaction they had with the token and with the ICO in social networks, the new website of the token www.hbzcoin.com was empty, without team, white paper, roadmap, partners, and with only two exchanges.

In addition to this Helbiz promoted a swap of hbz tokens by bby tokens of a super fabulous project called Babylonia exchange, which was carried out in the initial phase and then also disappeared from social networks (the website still exists but only half works) .

The other brand that would be Helbiz obviously prospered, in fact they are about to launch an IPO in the United States and Italy at the same time, how did they do it after promoting an ICO and erasing evidence of their participation in it? We do not know, investors are very disappointed and alarmed.

The initial project that was to share cars with the phone disappeared completely from the Helbiz website (until last week there was the link and can still be accessed directly https://helbiz.com/HelbizCar), now they only focus on scooters and electric bikes. As for the token, you can still deposit hbz from a wallet in the app but the option to buy it with a credit card has also disappeared.

In addition, this topic link in etherscan was deleted, the reason in the official telegram group was asked and it was deleted without answering.

Activity: 199
Merit: 0
At first the project looked very good, until they decided to separate the companies with a scarce explanation, from that moment the token and the hbzcoin brand was at a total disadvantage, the team that formed it erased all interaction they had with the token and with the ICO in social networks, the new website of the token www.hbzcoin.com was empty, without team, white paper, roadmap, partners, and with only two exchanges.

In addition to this Helbiz promoted a swap of hbz tokens by bby tokens of a super fabulous project called Babylonia exchange, which was carried out in the initial phase and then also disappeared from social networks (the website still exists but only half works) .

The other brand that would be Helbiz obviously prospered, in fact they are about to launch an IPO in the United States and Italy at the same time, how did they do it after promoting an ICO and erasing evidence of their participation in it? We do not know, investors are very disappointed and alarmed.

The initial project that was to share cars with the phone disappeared completely from the Helbiz website (until last week there was the link and can still be accessed directly https://helbiz.com/HelbizCar), now they only focus on scooters and electric bikes. As for the token, you can still deposit hbz from a wallet in the app but the option to buy it with a credit card has also disappeared.

In addition, this topic link in etherscan was deleted, the reason in the official telegram group was asked and it was deleted without answering.
Pages:
Jump to: