Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Hero Token[ICO]-The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia | TOKEN SALE FEB 1 - page 23. (Read 74037 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
we have to wait.

there are a couple of regulations going and they want to check this to the fullest with their legal department. the problem with china banning ico and the situation resulting in singapure, the want to be on the safe side, before announcing the ico sale.

just be patient. this project is just tooo huge to be abandoned...

The China ICO ban been a while now though, so hopefully we hear some news regarding the progress of presale and ICO from Hero Token.

theleaf is right. You have to announce some news regarding this project. It's not that easy to wait for nothing.

right there is no information about this project , what's happen ,why the movement is so slowly.
Hero Token is taking a conservative approach to an ICO, and I believe that presale should be starting, as they would not wasted their work, providing instructions on how to participate on dashboard.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
we have to wait.

there are a couple of regulations going and they want to check this to the fullest with their legal department. the problem with china banning ico and the situation resulting in singapure, the want to be on the safe side, before announcing the ico sale.

The China ICO ban been a while now though, so hopefully we hear some news regarding the progress of presale and ICO from Hero Token.

theleaf is right. You have to announce some news regarding this project. It's not that easy to wait for nothing.

right there is no information about this project , what's happen ,why the movement is so slowly.
Activity: 322
we have to wait.

Activity: 322
Dev, I just wanted to ask why your spreadsheets are still empty? Are you not going to update the stakes of every bounties?
anyone know about the latest information about hero token, please explain it because I want to join the bounty hero token program. because I believe hero token is a successful project
hopefully for ico process to begin soon and will many investors join
thank you

Check on first page, there is link to Hero Token bounty.
Any thoughts on when will they conduct pre-sale, and regular crowdsale ?

On website, it says pre-sale starting soon, so if you are interested, register on dashboard to join the white list. Hero Token posted news/instructions a few weeks ago how to participate. I dont think they invested all their hard work in crypto world for nothing. Check back on website regularly or here for news.
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
Any thoughts on when will they conduct pre-sale, and regular crowdsale ?
Activity: 186
anyone know about the latest information about hero token, please explain it because I want to join the bounty hero token program. because I believe hero token is a successful project
hopefully for ico process to begin soon and will many investors join
thank you
Any latest informations regarding pre-sale? This project has a huge potential to be successful in the future banking tho, but it is bad to delay the sales for too long. Perhaps you won't lose any investors!
Nothing yet, website still says presale starting soon.
The developers should say something. I'm inn sign campaign but i think all people despaired.
[/quote
Nothing yet, it still says presale starting soon.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Any latest informations regarding pre-sale? This project has a huge potential to be successful in the future banking tho, but it is bad to delay the sales for too long. Perhaps you won't lose any investors!
Activity: 616
Merit: 259
The developers should say something. I'm inn sign campaign but i think all people despaired.
Activity: 448
we have to wait.

Activity: 225
Hero uses the most modern
 machine learning methods for creating unique identifiers with various attributes, social network profiles, extensive previous work experience and transaction history, which provides a much more reliable algorithm for issuing a contour and managing risks
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
When will this bounty start.
I want to participate in this company.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
we have to wait.

@colorlessK, please update my sig, still waiting!!!
So long I see in this project, more than 2 months the project is running, how about the continuation of this project now? Whether it has started ICO? And how about the campaign from this project? I think a lot of people who participate in this project and want to know how this project will be continue.

Yep, the project been running for a while now, but I just checked and presale has not started yet. Be patient my friend!
when will this project start ,there is no exact date on OP ,who can help me ,thanks .

Patient. I just checked the website, presale has not yet started.
if you do not get the right amount, what are your actions? what are the guarantees of repayment?

I believe that Hero Token should reach their right amount, they are taking a conservative approach to get everything work out and set up for presale and ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: