Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Hero Token[ICO]-The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia | TOKEN SALE FEB 1 - page 24. (Read 74037 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Any news of presale and ICO?

I just checked the website, presale has not started yet. For those interested can go on to the website and register for presale-KYC required.
When we can expect our bounty tokens?

Check with ColorlessK, usually sometimes after ICO ends. But in the meantime, presale has not started yet.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Hope it will be the lovely project. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Any news of presale and ICO?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
if you do not get the right amount, what are your actions? what are the guarantees of repayment?
Activity: 364
So long I see in this project, more than 2 months the project is running, how about the continuation of this project now? Whether it has started ICO? And how about the campaign from this project? I think a lot of people who participate in this project and want to know how this project will be continue.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
when will this project start ,there is no exact date on OP ,who can help me ,thanks .
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
I think it’s dead already.
Activity: 434
I wonder what the situation is with the project. It has been going on for months. Huh
Activity: 519
vetherasset.app
When we can expect our bounty tokens?
Direct Quote from Hero

We are taking a step away from Slack by introducing the HERO Token Dashboard. All important announcements will now be posted on your Hero Token Dashboard to protect you from scammers.
Create your account at http://membership.herotoken.io/registerand complete the Identity Verification (KYC) to participate in the pre-sale / token sale.
We highly suggest that you activate the two-factor authentication for your own safety.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to sign up and how to join the presale can be found below.
For those who have not registered for the pre-sale via Slack or Email can do so directly with the HERO Token Dashboard.

As your said, the participants will need to verify KYC and create an account to register whitelist to participate in the pre-sale or both are pre-sale and token sale? And HERO Token will use its platform to open crowdsale instead of use Ethereum contract normal like other previous projects, is right?

Its KYC compliance, which means that contributors to presale/token sale all need to register for white list and verify KYC. As regards to Hero Token platform, will be utilizing ethereum platform, ERC-20 token, unless Hero Token will be utilizing a new platform which I do not aware of.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Direct Quote from Hero

We are taking a step away from Slack by introducing the HERO Token Dashboard. All important announcements will now be posted on your Hero Token Dashboard to protect you from scammers.
Create your account at http://membership.herotoken.io/registerand complete the Identity Verification (KYC) to participate in the pre-sale / token sale.
We highly suggest that you activate the two-factor authentication for your own safety.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to sign up and how to join the presale can be found below.
For those who have not registered for the pre-sale via Slack or Email can do so directly with the HERO Token Dashboard.

As your said, the participants will need to verify KYC and create an account to register whitelist to participate in the pre-sale or both are pre-sale and token sale? And HERO Token will use its platform to open crowdsale instead of use Ethereum contract normal like other previous projects, is right?
Direct Quote from Hero

At the moment, presale has not yet started, so do not send Ether to scams.
https://www.herotoken.io/
check on the website regularly for when ICO starts, KYC compliance.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
developers seem to be looking for new investors, and there is simply no time to answer all the questions .. you can go to their twitter - as you can see, they are very active, just can't do the unlimited everywhere and at once
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hero Token is upcoming ICO, soon we will buy its token in pre-sale, This is best upcoming ICO, i am waiting this ICO, i am so excited to buy this token,

thanks Hero Team to give us this best Token
Pages:
Jump to: