Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated] - page 2. (Read 123097 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Just to clarify, I was interested in leading the team. It was Krostue/Heisenberg Hex (same person) who stated that I would never be allowed to. Only the illusion and I would have to answer to him. Unfortunately we had a disagreement and were unable to resolve.

I hope everything works out. I still have a vested interest in HEX.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
If anyone would like to lead this project please stand up.
Activity: 406
Correct me if I'm wrong but if everyone went back to V1 wallet, including pools, exchanges, then all this would clear up. right?

Yes, but there would be a lot of lost coins from this BS. Basically we have to pick a fork and stick to it.

Usually coins have a dev team that gives a f*cking rat's ass and helps with this sort of thing, instead of creating the chaos. Just sayin'!!!!

Your wasting your breath bro, if this is gonna get sorted they arent gonna help.

I guess there are no devs.
Original devs disappeared on day 1.
CallSaul not responding.
Krostue wrote a PM to Heisenair in which he stated that he is not interested in the coin.
Heisenair decided not to become new leader.
I already moved to other coins but am always willing to help with this one if/when someone decides to take the lead.
The Cryptorush pump idea was dropped since there was noone to take care of it.
So I guess the coin is left all by itself.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hey  Look...  They have updated the website:

Who has a link for windows wallet v1?
So If I point my 2.6 MHS at the V1 Wallet...  I will eventually get ahead of the v2 wallets since they cant match my Hash.....

If Others could help out that would be great!

Gonna have to solo mine it though...   Not sure my v1 pool is working    http://hex.quicpools.com
Activity: 169
This might be helpful:

The highest blockchain containing only valid blocks is always the "correct" blockchain.

+1
This might be helpful:

The highest blockchain containing only valid blocks is always the "correct" blockchain.
The Blockchain Explorer stopped at  Block 88815

My Coin Counter Stopped at block  88832, up to that point all the blocks were 16,000...  Other then super blocks...

I'm trying to determine if we need to go back to block 88815 or 88832 and move forward from there?    Anyone?

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Seems the Dev isn't around at the moment. He wanted to remain in control, so I'm very confused as to what he is doing or has planned.
Pools and exchanges ain't gonna be happy 'bout it.  Angry
If they get back to v1 wallet ASAP, there will be less troubles.
I believe all exchanges are on v1, correct?

I believe so....  Most of them used my github source since the other source wasn't working....

See:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6070807
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
I believe all exchanges are on v1, correct?
legendary
Leave this Syittt COINS

why you guys wasting time on this Syittttttttttttttt coins HuhHuhHuhHuh also Syitttt DEV

Thanks

Because we have lots of money and time into it. I't worth trying to get sorted out.
 All versions since ~0.3 go into safe mode when the longest chain is invalid (illegal transaction, creating too much money, etc.). Upcoming versions will also go into safe mode when a large fork (valid or invalid) is in danger of overtaking the current chain.

32,000   coin blocks is too much coin...
Activity: 308
Leave this Syittt COINS

why you guys wasting time on this Syittttttttttttttt coins HuhHuhHuhHuh also Syitttt DEV

Thanks
Use Wallet V1 

Since there is no working v2 for osx or linux.

Also the HeisenbergHex Github source has been completely switched out.....

Here is the Original working source that I have used to setup the coin counter, Pools and my OSX Wallet

https://github.com/theSociableme/HeisenbergHex

Makes sense to me. I'm on v1 wallet now and leaving my 10s of millions of coins mined today on the other (v2 wallet) fork. BYE BYE coins. >;-(

If we could get the v2 wallet off page one, and post a mandatory roll back to wallet v1 we might be able sort it out.
Use Wallet V1 

Since there is no working v2 for osx or linux.

Also the HeisenbergHex Github source has been completely switched out.....

Here is the Original working source that I have used to setup the coin counter, Pools and my OSX Wallet

https://github.com/theSociableme/HeisenbergHex

legendary
Correct me if I'm wrong but if everyone went back to V1 wallet, including pools, exchanges, then all this would clear up. right?

Yes, but there would be a lot of lost coins from this BS. Basically we have to pick a fork and stick to it.

Usually coins have a dev team that gives a f*cking rat's ass and helps with this sort of thing, instead of creating the chaos. Just sayin'!!!!

Your wasting your breath bro, if this is gonna get sorted they arent gonna help.

Pages:
Jump to: