Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated] - page 4. (Read 123105 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
  OKAY.... so I downloaded wallet 2 from the front page a couple of days ago and installed.
Everything seemed to be working OK, though I didn't try to transfer coins out. Wallet was receiving coins from hashfever.com no problem.
There was 72,000,000.00 coins in wallet give or take.
I was reading here and I downgraded my wallet (cleared everything accept wallet.dat and used old .conf too) to v1.0 on page 51 etc.... as posted.

Now my wallet shows 61,565,190.0000 balance and 10,828,995.0000 unconfirmed in wallet.
So all transactions received from hashfever.com today are now unconfirmed 04-07-2014. (They were confirmed and in v2 wallet from front page.)

WTF is going on with the freaking wallets for this coin? Can we get a definitive on which wallet is on the correct fork?

I was receiving coins in this wallet yesterday, before and after the coin supposedly forked, and today too. Until I downgraded to the old wallet as suggested on these pages.

I am getting this warning in wallet.

"WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct!  You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade"

Is hashfever.com on the wrong fork now too? Or am I not using the correct wallet?

wallet v1.0 is the correct fork im mining on it now(solo)
i can send funds to cryptorush and back i still get that warning mesg but everything works good
currently on block #90999
wallet v2.0 seems to fork when mining

hope this helps

Thank you.

The question then..... is why am I no longer getting/showing payouts from the mining pool when they (hashfever.com) are 100% paying? Shows in my stats. All transactions from today remain unconfirmed in wallet v1.

As of right now hashfever.com says I mined block 91039 at 9:53pm EST.

Also, no new payouts from pool showing up in wallet, just old unconfirmed that were already in my wallet from v2
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
  OKAY.... so I downloaded wallet 2 from the front page a couple of days ago and installed.
Everything seemed to be working OK, though I didn't try to transfer coins out. Wallet was receiving coins from hashfever.com no problem.
I was reading here and I downgraded my wallet (cleared everything accept wallet.dat and used old .conf too) to v1.0 on page 51 etc.... as posted.

Now my wallet shows 61,565,190.0000 balance and 10,828,995.0000 unconfirmed in wallet.
So all transactions received from hashfever.com today are now unconfirmed 04-07-2014. (They were confirmed and in v2 wallet from front page.)

WTF is going on with the freaking wallets for this coin? Can we get a definitive on which wallet is on the correct fork?

I was receiving coins in this wallet yesterday, before and after the coin supposedly forked, and today too. Until I downgraded to the old wallet as suggested on these pages.

"WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct!  You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade"

Is hashfever.com on the wrong fork now too? Or am I not using the correct wallet?

wallet v1.0 is the correct fork im mining on it now(solo)
i can send funds to cryptorush and back i still get that warning mesg but everything works good
currently on block #90999
wallet v2.0 seems to fork when mining

hope this helps
Activity: 169

Activity: 238
http://hex.internetarena.it is closed, great, all my coins there gone.

Contact the pool owner I'm sure he will square up with you. The coin forked on his pool last night, thats why he closed it down.

Yes please contact us with your username.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Activity: 196
mark@Developer-III/~/Dropbox/projects/HeisenbergHex/src (master) ॐ ./HeisenbergHexd getmininginfo
{
    "blocks" : 89254,
    "currentblocksize" : 0,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 0.01127100,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "networkhashps" : 1476996,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "testnet" : false
}
mark@Developer-III/~/Dropbox/projects/HeisenbergHex/src (master) ॐ ./HeisenbergHexd getmininginfo
{
    "blocks" : 89254,
    "currentblocksize" : 0,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 0.01127100,
    "errors" : "WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct!  You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "networkhashps" : 1476996,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "testnet" : false
}
Activity: 48
Yes. The v. 1.0.0.0 is working, page 51 post 1008 or 9... Works like a charm! Sent HEX to cryptorush.in with it. Smiley

Thats great news! Has anyone contacted the pools and exchanges to tell them NOT to upgrade their wallets?

Also heisenberghex/krostue please remove the v2 wallet link on the OP or at least have the common decency to grant one of us access to do it.

AFAIK both of them quit. In the result Heisenair quit too. I guess we have many vacant positions now.

Heisenair should come back. lets back him up. how about donating for the development of this coin?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Yes. The v. 1.0.0.0 is working, page 51 post 1008 or 9... Works like a charm! Sent HEX to cryptorush.in with it. Smiley

Thats great news! Has anyone contacted the pools and exchanges to tell them NOT to upgrade their wallets?

Also heisenberghex/krostue please remove the v2 wallet link on the OP or at least have the common decency to grant one of us access to do it.

AFAIK both of them quit. In the result Heisenair quit too. I guess we have many vacant positions now.
legendary

legendary

Contact the pool owner I'm sure he will square up with you. The coin forked on his pool last night, thats why he closed it down.
Activity: 140
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Any working wallet ?
Still stuck on this....

error: {"code":-2,"message":"Safe mode: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct!  You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade."}
I cleaned out my conf dir...  removed everything but the conf file and wallet

restarted daemon....   Will update
Activity: 238
https://twitter.com/SwapHole/status/453183749333983232

I suggest following our twitter, I won't post updates on a regular basis on bitcointalk anymore!
Thanks for the reply.

Anyway, I've downgraded to the old wallet - on page 51, post 1009 I think and ver. 1.0.0.0 ... Seems that it is working. But not sure will it be functional to send some coins to exchange. Gonna test that and report...
Every Wallet I have is returning this:

error: {"code":-2,"message":"Safe mode: WARNING: Displayed transactions may not be correct!  You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade."}

Which means coin counter is no longer working.

Which means my coins are trapped.....

why am i paying for a server that cant count coins?
Activity: 48
Is there a wallet that works, please? And any working exchange? Or the coin is dead?

im also lost with the wallet, i personally do not use one as i move them straight to my accounts in trading, i have a very limited HD space. i just sent my last 600k++ coins from http://hex.hashfever.com to my cryptorush account and it didn't reflect in cryptorush. so it looks like they are not using the same wallet. i was able to move coins yesterday though. an also, i noticed that the coin i put on trade yesterday, was removed and went back to my account a few hours ago. i just have that same amount put on trade again. i do not see any update from their page though.
Is there a wallet that works, please? And any working exchange? Or the coin is dead?
Pages:
Jump to: