Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated] - page 5. (Read 123097 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Sorry guys but I am afraid you are ruining everything.
We were supposed to be "Exit Coin of the Day" on Cryptorush.
They would recommend all their users buying our coin and would also cancel trading fees for a whole day.
It was supposed to happen tomorrow, but because there is so much chaos here I guess it might not happen.
You could buy HEX at other exchanges for 1 satoshi and sell it for 2 or 3 on Cryptorush during the pump.
If someone would like to take over the negotiations please PM me. I did everything what I could. But on the pump day we seem to have some issues that I bet might make Cryptorush not interested in that.

sad to hear that. while i am waiting to see this coin prosper, it looks like its all but history. i think its just fair for potential buyers if the pump is not to happen anymore, that would leave them a crypto coin that is heading nowhere. we'll lets accept the fate of all our invested time in mining and trading with this coin. sometimes we win, and sometimes we lose. c'est la vie...
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Sorry guys but I am afraid you are ruining everything.
We were supposed to be "Exit Coin of the Day" on Cryptorush.
They would recommend all their users buying our coin and would also cancel trading fees for a whole day.
It was supposed to happen tomorrow, but because there is so much chaos here I guess it might not happen.
You could buy HEX at other exchanges for 1 satoshi and sell it for 2 or 3 on Cryptorush during the pump.
If someone would like to take over the negotiations please PM me. I did everything what I could. But on the pump day we seem to have some issues that I bet might make Cryptorush not interested in that.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
So... I've updated my wallet using the link from the first page and can't sync. What to do now? Should I downgrade or what???
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Hi all,

I officially withdraw my wish to Manage the coin at this stage.

Krostue and HeisenbergHex have displayed immaturity and have been quite rude through personal email.

I wish you all the very best for the coin, and I'm still a holder and support the coin. I just do not wish to lead with so much anger and immaturity.

Feel free to PM me if you want any further info.

All the very best fellas!  Grin
Activity: 75
Although a few of you "internet experts" find the design of the the website lacking, you fail to realize what is really behind the scenes at work. How quickly you all lost perspective that the website was not fully developed, but open for registration. You wanted to see it in its BETA stages and there she is. Don't pretend like you have never seen a "hot chick" without her makeup.

FYI: Regulars here are being upgraded there.

Here you go. I would like to put this design forward for community voting.

http://heisenberghex.info/

EDIT: This site built by Bangomatic using Twitter Bootstrap Framework and is responsive to any screen size, desktop, laptop, tablets, phones. I feel this theme accurately depicts the original ideas that this coin was based on and what stirred massive interest in the beginning. My motivation for doing this work was to help this coin gain some sort of traction and give it some direction. If the community likes my design, I will follow up with new logo, and matching wallet graphics.

Looks great - clean and crisp.  Maybe make the banner graphic a little less high, but this is minor.  Smiley
Activity: 88
Hmm, the block reward seems to have gone from 512,000 to 128,000. Shouldn't it be 256,000?

so,we just need news dev!?
Dont know what to say, I did an upgrade to the reward structure. And changed a few other things...
I don't have time for the coin, no stake in it, Everyone should upgrade to this latest version...
BACKUP YOUR WALLET.DAT, DELETE YOUR APPDATA DIR, AND GET EVERYONE TO DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION

EDIT: http://heisenberghex.com/wallet/heisenberghex2.zip
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zjbfundl5as7it4/HeisenbergHex-payoutfix.zip

How soon you forget whats going on, when you are so busy with your own personal narratives.
Try reading... get in touch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTOKJTRHMdw

The next post from this account will be from the new manager: PM offers
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
If you guys want a pool server...   I can fire one up.

Let me know. 

so its now your HeisenbergHex (HXC) vs HeisenbergHex (HEX) which is this one (https://github.com/HeisenbergCoin/HeisenbergHex)?

Mine is HEX...  Mine is the original source that was released

Updated the readme

Ok. so what is your input here OP HeisenbergHex? lets unify this and post the correct/real wallet on the first page in big bold blue letters. we need to get back community support. lets keep on voting too! thx!

so its now your HeisenbergHex (HXC) vs HeisenbergHex (HEX) which is this one (https://github.com/HeisenbergCoin/HeisenbergHex)?

Mine is HEX...  Mine is the original source that was released

Updated the readme
Hmmm....  The Dev's Wallet doesnt work...

The Exchanges are all using my version of the wallet.

https://github.com/theSociableme/HeisenbergHex

I run the coin counter...   Bangomatic has an awesome site.   

I will tell you I'm starting to get PISSED OFF

Hmmm....  The Dev's Wallet doesnt work...

The Exchanges are all using my version of the wallet.

https://github.com/theSociableme/HeisenbergHex

I run the coin counter...   Bangomatic has an awesome site.   

I will tell you I'm starting to get PISSED OFF
Still we have a coin that looks like everyone is fighting on a public forum.

I feel we're going down the wrong path gents.

A lot of hard work by many individuals, yet no unison, no teamwork. Krostue and bangomatic can't seem to agree on the website. So why not let the majority decide and vote?

The main issue now is that the coin forked. Pacman at hex.internetarena is trying to sort out what happened. I'm not sure what all the implications are, but damage was small because there are only a couple ppl mining this coin. from what I can tell all the other pools are on 16K blocks so that looks good, but not sure if they had updated the wallet like Pacman did.

Other pools: DO NOT UPDATE THE WALLET !

We updated the wallet normally, and succesfully, and we forked the coin. Since we are the only pool on this fork we closed the pool so you can run normally.

so dev needs to remove that wallet link on the first page. why is it in there in the first place?
Activity: 238

A lot of hard work by many individuals, yet no unison, no teamwork. Krostue and bangomatic can't seem to agree on the website. So why not let the majority decide and vote?

The main issue now is that the coin forked. Pacman at hex.internetarena is trying to sort out what happened. I'm not sure what all the implications are, but damage was small because there are only a couple ppl mining this coin. from what I can tell all the other pools are on 16K blocks so that looks good, but not sure if they had updated the wallet like Pacman did.

Other pools: DO NOT UPDATE THE WALLET !

We updated the wallet normally, and succesfully, and we forked the coin. Since we are the only pool on this fork we closed the pool so you can run normally.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

legendary
Care to explain, now that your imaginary disaster is over?

The Home of The MISSING PRE_MINE

What does this mean?

hmm. I dont think the pool owner saying that his pool was on the "fork of a fork" is imaginary.
Activity: 18
Care to explain, now that your imaginary disaster is over?

The Home of The MISSING PRE_MINE

What does this mean?
legendary
UPDATE: coins sent from a "new wallett" of a friend arriving to me on my "new wallet"

Bangomatic: are you running old or new wallet?
old wallet

Ill send you 1 coin from my new wallet, whats your address?
TqYNB1DQHGpCUPynLmHrVP9XeqaJWdtb8b

Just sent.
I got it.

try send it back to Tgfqz7sfs5hKn8LKza44ta7kBqWP4jXKm1

just sent

2 hex received.

Doing some more test with pool address, damn...

Thanks for your help Pacman
Activity: 238
UPDATE: coins sent from a "new wallett" of a friend arriving to me on my "new wallet"

old wallet

Just sent.
I got it.

just sent

2 hex received.

Doing some more test with pool address, damn...
legendary

old wallet

Just sent.
I got it.

just sent
Pages:
Jump to: