Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated] - page 73. (Read 123162 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Pretty shitty of the owners of cryptorush to close the coin down just because the dev didn't get his premine which means they won't get paid either just proves cryptorush gives two shits about the community.
Honestly, the community itself doesn't give a shit about anything other than money, why should the exchange owners do?

BTW.  We didn't "CLOSE THE COIN DOWN BECAUSE DEVS DIDNT GET PREMINE" we closed it down because they threatened a relaunch.  Unless you would have rather them relaunch right after you buy 30 bitcoins worth of this coin and then lose your 30 bitcoins and got nothing.  Is that what you wanted instead?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
“A fool and his money are soon parted”
Not to worry boys.. we have

- ECC coin in 2 hours
- instapay in 13 H
-Wecoin in 17h
- and so on..and on... plenty of opportunities to mine worthless pieces of schnitz.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
but there were a few orphans blocks of 3 bill nand 1 billion coins. who has those?

This IDK know about, there aren't even any 3 bill or 1 bill blocks coded in that I could see.
Activity: 210
PREMINE HAS BEEN FOUND.  The user that got the premine contacted me The co-owner of cryptorush and wishes to remain anonymous.  they gave us back the premine and we gave it back to the developers.  Coin is NOT relaunching!! ALL GOOD!!

wow fuck you and this coin i already deleted my wallet you asshat

And this is why we can't have nice things...

I sent 511000HEX to CR(Tco9F2dx7iNVUusTfLSrRgr9TDjPXzpcmS) just as you took it down for maintenance. The transfer has 95 confirms yet the coins still hasn't showed up on the exchange, whats going on?

You need to click on update on the balance page
Activity: 266
Hold onto your abortioncoins people. In a few years they will be priceless collectors items, auctioned off by Sotheby's and Christies (Digital Assets department, which doesn't exist yet, but will). These Hexcoins are rare mementos. Kind of like the upside down biplane postage stamp. Kind of. Except I think you could still send a letter with those.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
PREMINE HAS BEEN FOUND.  The user that got the premine contacted me The co-owner of cryptorush and wishes to remain anonymous.  they gave us back the premine and we gave it back to the developers.  Coin is NOT relaunching!! ALL GOOD!!

wow fuck you and this coin i already deleted my wallet you asshat

And this is why we can't have nice things...

I sent 511000HEX to CR(Tco9F2dx7iNVUusTfLSrRgr9TDjPXzpcmS) just as you took it down for maintenance. The transfer has 95 confirms yet the coins still hasn't showed up on the exchange, whats going on?

maybe on wrong fork
Activity: 126
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
DONE with this coin ... back to piggy
Activity: 140
Bored
i can't wait to look at the block explorer....

I can't imagine any coins were given back ..... if so i bet he must have kept a fair chunk of them or why bother...

anyway what about the fork?

What's the next shitclone coming out?
He definitely kept a fair chunk of that 460M premine (wasn't it supposed to be only 1% of 23B, so 230M?) and is probably gonna dump it on the exchange soon, crashing the price.  Angry

Code:
       if (nHeight==1) {
            return COIN * 230000000;
        }
Thats the only premine I see
Nope:

NUUUUUU, muh 3.5 billion HEX!  Angry
not me...

Activity: 400
So there is no re-launch? just keep mining?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
YO YO YO , from the ABQ! It's Science Bitches! lol!
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Anyone want to share how one goes about "losing" a premine?  
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
THERE IS NO RELAUNCH FOR A COIN THAT WAS TRADED ON AN EXCHANGE... MINERS ARE TAKING THIS COIN OVER.. DEVS GO F*** YOURSELVES

+1
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
but there were a few orphans blocks of 3 bill nand 1 billion coins. who has those?
Bored
THIS IS THE WORST LAUNCH IVE EVER EXPERIENCED

YOU SCREW UP THE LAUNCH, SAY LETS RE-LAUNCH, THEN GO BACK AND SAY KEEP MINING.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?HuhHuhHuh

Well, it's a coin derived from a crime-related TV Series, a small amount of drama should be expected.   Cheesy
I wouldn't even be surprised if all this was planned by the devs just for entertainment.  Grin
Activity: 994
i can't wait to look at the block explorer....

I can't imagine any coins were given back ..... if so i bet he must have kept a fair chunk of them or why bother...

anyway what about the fork?

What's the next shitclone coming out?
He definitely kept a fair chunk of that 460M premine (wasn't it supposed to be only 1% of 23B, so 230M?) and is probably gonna dump it on the exchange soon, crashing the price.  Angry

Code:
       if (nHeight==1) {
            return COIN * 230000000;
        }
Thats the only premine I see
Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
So, sup with wallet, won't sync?
Bored
Pretty shitty of the owners of cryptorush to close the coin down just because the dev didn't get his premine which means they won't get paid either just proves cryptorush gives two shits about the community.
Honestly, the community itself doesn't give a shit about anything other than money, why should the exchange owners do?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
The incompetence surrounding recent coin launches is just staggering. Abandoning ship on this one.

Get over to credits their launch went well actually. Or that einsteinium one
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
THIS IS THE WORST LAUNCH IVE EVER EXPERIENCED

YOU SCREW UP THE LAUNCH, SAY LETS RE-LAUNCH, THEN GO BACK AND SAY KEEP MINING.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?HuhHuhHuh
Pages:
Jump to: