Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated] - page 75. (Read 123162 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Are you fucking joking me...i sit here waiting for the relaunch and u say its not being relaunched??
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
HEX set to maintenance mode at crypto rush. I bet they heard the news that they arent getting the premine so they're deleting all the coins on the exchange

hahaha funny funny funny.  Yeah we don't work like that.  The developer listed that they are re-launching so I shut it down. so people can not lose money.  That is insulting how you put it.

You own cryptorush?

Co-Owner yes.  Read my signature.

Damn, dawg. Me too!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
cryptorush in maintenance mode?  I hope you got my coins
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
PREMINE HAS BEEN FOUND.  The user that got the premine contacted me The co-owner of cryptorush and wishes to remain anonymous.  they gave us back the premine and we gave it back to the developers.  Coin is NOT relaunching!! ALL GOOD!!

is this your coin?
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Only way to redeem yourself and save your coin dev is to relaunch with no premine.
No premine -> Can't pay Cryptorush -> No good exchanges for weeks (like it's happening for Credits) -> Useless coin.

Not gonna happen.

He already paid them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
PREMINE HAS BEEN FOUND.  The user that got the premine contacted me The co-owner of cryptorush and wishes to remain anonymous.  they gave us back the premine and we gave it back to the developers.  Coin is NOT relaunching!! ALL GOOD!!
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
relaunch???

looks like they're not going to bother hahahahaha

removed from OP.
Activity: 140
Bored
Only way to redeem yourself and save your coin dev is to relaunch with no premine.
No premine -> Can't pay Cryptorush -> No good exchanges for weeks (like it's happening for Credits) -> Useless coin.

Not gonna happen.
Activity: 182
Didn't even know about this coin until just now, looks like a disaster. Firing the whole launch team during launch? WTF

that was before from a couple days ago
Activity: 646
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Activity: 994
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
these pool owners are fucking stupid, not a single one of them knows how to read and configure a damn config or learn how to run cronjobs, hashrapids full of idiots and had mint coin in their configs just pathetic LOL
Activity: 666
You can't regulate a decentralized digital currency that the whole point, it's up and running now and no one can stop it
+1
Activity: 238
HEX.INTERNETARENA.IT PAYOUTS ARE FLOWING CORRECTLY - STAY TUNED FOR 0% HEX FEE FOR LIFE (AND DON'T STOP MINING Wink )
Activity: 210
DEV PLEASE REPORT.

RELAUNCH?

WHEN?

PUT A COUNTDOWN

...look on the website mofo
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
there is no relaunch keep mining!

there is a relaunch i am now checking out the new QT and nodes.  The devs can't work out how anyone else was allowed to sync up at all..... something wrong somewhere i am assisting now.
Pages:
Jump to: