Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated] - page 74. (Read 123162 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The incompetence surrounding recent coin launches is just staggering. Abandoning ship on this one.
Activity: 84
Pretty shitty of the owners of cryptorush to close the coin down just because the dev didn't get his premine which means they won't get paid either just proves cryptorush gives two shits about the community.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Bored
i can't wait to look at the block explorer....

I can't imagine any coins were given back ..... if so i bet he must have kept a fair chunk of them or why bother...

anyway what about the fork?

What's the next shitclone coming out?
He definitely kept a fair chunk of that 460M premine (wasn't it supposed to be only 1% of 23B, so 230M?) and is probably gonna dump it on the exchange soon, crashing the price.  Angry
Activity: 98
Yeah, it's already selling a solid price of one satoshi.  Grin
From where it can obviously only go up.
Much smoother than premine, advertise relaunch then change your mind. That is smart.

it can go down.. to like 1/100,000,000 of a litecoin

it's happened before.
THERE IS NO RELAUNCH FOR A COIN THAT WAS TRADED ON AN EXCHANGE... MINERS ARE TAKING THIS COIN OVER.. DEVS GO F*** YOURSELVES

ahahaahahahahhah
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
i can't wait to look at the block explorer....

I can't imagine any coins were given back ..... if so i bet he must have kept a fair chunk of them or why bother...

anyway what about the fork?

What's the next shitclone coming out?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
THERE IS NO RELAUNCH FOR A COIN THAT WAS TRADED ON AN EXCHANGE... MINERS ARE TAKING THIS COIN OVER.. DEVS GO F*** YOURSELVES
Activity: 994
Why is everyone ignoring the fork?
Yeah, it's already selling at a solid price of one satoshi.  Grin
From where it can obviously only go up.
Much smoother than premine, advertise relaunch then change your mind. That is smart.
Activity: 98
PREMINE HAS BEEN FOUND.  The user that got the premine contacted me The co-owner of cryptorush and wishes to remain anonymous.  they gave us back the premine and we gave it back to the developers.  Coin is NOT relaunching!! ALL GOOD!!

wow fuck you and this coin i already deleted my wallet you asshat

HAHAHAHAH

i just pulled off my miners

i'll mine for today and tomorrow, even if it's a shitcoin, first 2 days is like 20% almost.. 1 satoshi per coin will still = good moneys,

it's forked anyway .... so already fucking dead.

nah only one pool forked.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
it's forked anyway .... so already fucking dead.
Activity: 666
PREMINE HAS BEEN FOUND.  The user that got the premine contacted me The co-owner of cryptorush and wishes to remain anonymous.  they gave us back the premine and we gave it back to the developers.  Coin is NOT relaunching!! ALL GOOD!!

god dam lol
Activity: 119

how many coins did you have?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

And this is why we can't have nice things...
Activity: 70
So now there is NO relaunch? I panic sold my HEX at cryptorush @ 1 satoshi because of the supposed relaunch.
Activity: 210
Activity: 84
Are you fucking joking me...i sit here waiting for the relaunch and u say its not being relaunched??

same here i pulled all my hashpower in wait....
with this kind of "developer" -- pshhht -- im up.

peace
Activity: 560
Is it to late to invest in the IPO?
Activity: 109

Activity: 238
Fuck the relaunch. You can't regulate a decentralized digital currency that the whole point, it's up and running now and no one can stop it

FUCKING WISE WORDS MAN!

Server: stratum+tcp://hex.internetarena.it:3337

Chat: http://hex.internetarena.it/index.php?page=about&action=chat   IRC: #pools_ia

Support: Mail support ([email protected])
Pages:
Jump to: