Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated] - page 77. (Read 123162 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
What the hell I am throwing 15mh at it on Hashfever and have zero confirmed. Everything is saying orphaned .
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
What a fucking waste of time. I'm tired of all these incompetent devs trying to make a quick buck... quit wasting our time.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
HEX set to maintenance mode at crypto rush. I bet they heard the news that they arent getting the premine so they're deleting all the coins on the exchange

hahaha funny funny funny.  Yeah we don't work like that.  The developer listed that they are re-launching so I shut it down. so people can not lose money.  That is insulting how you put it.

You own cryptorush?

Co-Owner yes.  Read my signature.
Why do some coin have to vote to get on cryptorush but not this one??

they paid to get it listed
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
HEX set to maintenance mode at crypto rush. I bet they heard the news that they arent getting the premine so they're deleting all the coins on the exchange

hahaha funny funny funny.  Yeah we don't work like that.  The developer listed that they are re-launching so I shut it down. so people can not lose money.  That is insulting how you put it.

You own cryptorush?

because they paid BTC for it
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Then how about you allow us to withdraw our coins from your exchange?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

You own cryptorush?

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
I saw we jack his coin, all we have to do is not stop mining, lol

nah it's a fail..........dev will stop development and it will be more of a joke that it is now... who will we sell this too if there is no development. The website looks almost okay.

Would be funny though, he's most likely not going to do anything else with it anyway. All we would have to do is raise .25 to get it on cryptorush. Even funnier if he relaunched and this coin was worth more.
Activity: 33
Looks like Skinny Pete and Badger screwed it up once more. Relaunch needed, devs lost their shit #bitcoin #HeisenbergHex #Hex @Heisenberghex

https://twitter.com/BitcoinGratisCH/status/441769907877715968
Activity: 307
another one bites the dust...
legendary

You own cryptorush?

Oh i recognise your name from somewhere? did you release a coin at one point?
Activity: 406
Should I mine or not? Should I stop my rigs? Wtf? It's already on CR!!
Activity: 28
relaunch counter keep increasing.
Activity: 294

You own cryptorush?

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The 2 pools with the most hash aren't finding blocks. One's at 600% and one at almost 1000%

So, whats going on?

Nothing, hex.internetarena.it frontend is a little in delay, we just forced chronjob and it's assigning credits  Cheesy
Activity: 294
NEW LAUNCH IN 1 HOUR, ALL CURRENT COINS ARE WORTHLESS
How can You relaunch a coin AFTER it has been traded on an exchange???

My point exactly.
legendary

You own cryptorush?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
its blue meth so yeah the acid is elsewhere, and i made a bit (like20%) on zeits release by hittin cryptorush at launch.  so much for a repeat performance
Activity: 854
Merit: 1002
Can you make another countdown or tell us exactly when the launch will happen ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
F@#k this waste of time. Setting miners to middlecoin and going to bed. Enjoy your instamine coin.
Pages:
Jump to: