Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated] - page 96. (Read 123162 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It also helps to prevent insta-mining  Undecided

Which was the thing making launch coins profitable. Now nobody has a lot of coins except maybe the devs have what they premined. No whales -> no volume -> no trading -> no value -> no miners -> coin dead.

We were the first to setup and accept pre-registrations and are still taking on new miners for the launch later today!
Whoop-de-doo.

this, get rid of that difficulty algo at launch, it kill the point of mining new coins altogether....

Huh? In a week, the average block reward drops over tenfold. I don't see how it would kill the point of mining it on launch.

You're just hoping to score a few quick blocks in the first 10 minutes and dump as soon as possible. And somehow I don't feel bad for your inability to do so.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
23,000,000 pre mine.

how many days do i need to mine 23,000,000 with my 6MH rig.

so you are going to give 23,000,000 to cryprorush.in or you are going to sell it there.

easy way o make money. release coin everyday.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
It also helps to prevent insta-mining  Undecided

Which was the thing making launch coins profitable. Now nobody has a lot of coins except maybe the devs have what they premined. No whales -> no volume -> no trading -> no value -> no miners -> coin dead.

We were the first to setup and accept pre-registrations and are still taking on new miners for the launch later today!
Whoop-de-doo.

this, get rid of that difficulty algo at launch, it kill the point to mine new coins altogether....

Yeah that KGW is such noob. That was clearly designed for an established and heavily mined coin, not new coins. Duh..

Without an instamine its like Amph said, devs do all the trading while miners waste their time.

Another fucked up thing about KGW is that it doesn't work with low hash. Just watch any coin on any pool with statistics. The difficulty jumps around from block to block - 8 to 12 to 7, all over the place.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
It also helps to prevent insta-mining  Undecided

Whoop-de-doo.

this, get rid of that difficulty algo at launch, it kill the point of mining new coins altogether....
Activity: 56
NO IPO???, please refund my ipo then... it is 26,666 doge. Thank you and good luck with your coin..pffft
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
KGW on lanuch? I like it.
kke
Activity: 96

Whoop-de-doo.
kke
Activity: 96
KGW on start really sucks for early adapters

Yes. KGW was supposed to offer protection against profit switching pools' flash mining destroying the difficulty, but unfortunately it also seems to make launches very unprofitable. Miners quit when you have 0.8 coins after first hour and difficulty is at 500. Before KGW you could solo mine maybe even an hour after launch, with KGW coins it's the first minute or max two and after that it's not profitable to mine on pools either.

Maybe the reward system in this coin changes that a little, but solo mining will still not be possible unless you're one of the first few to get the wallet synced.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
DGB.Get-By.com Admin

Get-By.com Heisenberg HEX Mining Pool: HEX.Get-By.com
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Activity: 98

Accepting pre-registrations now

Pity the Pool!  HeisenbergHex (HEX) Pool

- Solid servers, UPS/generator backups
- Redundant internet
- 1.5% fee
- Dedicated equipment - we own the hardware, we own the data center

http://hex.pitythepool.com

Sad

i really wanted to mine with you guys, but it looks like all your sites are down. no bueno.
Activity: 13

Your countdown is wrong it is set for gmt when it needs to be set for EST I sent you a message on twitter for this

Please disregard that countdown timer everyone until they update it

So, just to be sure I don't miss it: it starts at 9PM (EST) - 2AM (GMT), Correct?

This information should be in the first post.
Activity: 84

HashFever

Pre-registrations is open now!

http://hex.hashfever.com

PROP payout system
Fast payouts - 5 min
1% pool fee

You are more than welcome to register with us!

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Following on Twitter! + Retwitted
Please follow us back @CoinAmmo !
Let's COOK! Grin
Hoping I can get off from work in time to try to get in on the intial mining stages. Retweeted for you guys too!

just in case you can't, just join a pool and set as primary with failover as what you want to mine now Smiley

when pool comes online, mining will start.
Activity: 38
Hoping I can get off from work in time to try to get in on the intial mining stages. Retweeted for you guys too!

- Redundant internet
- 1.5% fee

awesome, proven track record with air that i've used with you briefly.

will join!

can't be bothered trying to set up solo mining, and i know you guys can get it working right Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

- Redundant internet
- 1.5% fee

Pages:
Jump to: