Author

Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - page 121. (Read 189458 times)

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
June 30, 2017, 04:24:49 AM
ok, tnx!

So buy before 1 aug 1000 spread coins then they will swap it into helium coins.
This is the only way to run a helium masternode ?

It's not possible to buy directly 1k helium coins after 1 aug and buy a masternode ?

The price of spread is around 80-90 cents, will the price of helium be the same? otherwise if helium will be 2cents its kind of unfair... #REKT

its not a swap ...

that term ( and yes rhino - i did see you put them in "" ) should never be used in this instance ...

if you hold spr before the date of snapshot - you will get helium totaling the amount of spr you hold ... this is in ADDITION to - not swapping for - spr ...

so when it happens - if you have 1000spr - then you will get 1000hlm as well ... you will have them both ...

there should also be confirmation as to the collection of hlm afterwards ... from the specs - you will be able to not only buy from exchanges - but earn from masternodes AND mine as well ... so it will not be a single - closed off system attached to spr ... in fact - helium is NOTHING like spr - except that it was 'inspired' by spr due to georgem being the colloquial 'lazy' dev that he has been ...

the price of spr - or hlm - or any other coin for that matter - is irrelevant ... you think its unfair? ... i dont ... as the market itself discerns the btc prices of the coins - NOT the core team or anyone else for that matter ...

so your example of price and coin right this minute - will more than likely be a far fetched assumption when this all happens - especially when the spr dump begins after the hlm payout ...

but stay on for the long haul mate ... many many MANY more things about to happen ...

#crysx
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 30, 2017, 04:23:46 AM
so how do we sign so many address if we mine in solo? when you mine in solo the wallet generate a new address everytime, so we need to move all the coin to one address with a new wallet or what?
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
June 30, 2017, 04:04:31 AM
ok, tnx!

So buy before 1 aug 1000 spread coins then they will swap it into helium coins.
This is the only way to run a helium masternode ?

It's not possible to buy directly 1k helium coins after 1 aug and buy a masternode ?

The price of spread is around 80-90 cents, will the price of helium be the same? otherwise if helium will be 2cents its kind of unfair... #REKT
Activity: 646
Merit: 501
Ni dieu ni maître
June 29, 2017, 08:42:45 PM
if i buy 1k spread coins now, will i be able to run a masternode helium 1 aug?

does someone now if its possible to run master node on a raspberry pie ?

If you buy 1k Spreadcoin now you will be able to run a HLM masternode when the network launches (a date to be determined) - likely early September. You need to purchase the coins before a to be determined block height on August 1st. Hold these coins in your wallet until the team confirms if Bittrex will help with the "swap" process.
Activity: 122
June 29, 2017, 07:13:11 PM
if i buy 1k spread coins now, will i be able to run a masternode helium 1 aug?

does someone now if its possible to run master node on a raspberry pie ?
Activity: 272
Merit: 107
Paranoid In Chief
June 28, 2017, 01:52:33 PM
How many helium are needed fora masternode ?

1000 HLM
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
June 28, 2017, 01:49:48 PM
How many helium are needed fora masternode ?
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
June 27, 2017, 11:04:46 AM

lol.  You sound smart

I'm still interested in buying your Spreadcoin...
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
June 27, 2017, 08:06:03 AM
So there was NO conversation with Bittrex?!?!?   What a bunch of liars.  I'm glad this scam got called out, before it even started LOL

Asking real questions toxic???  Intriguing...  liars never make good Crypto token

lol, you talk about personal insults and now you only have that.  Sad.  Helium fans are a creepy people

Miscommunication at worst. Quit the pathetic FUD attempts.

Lol,  you guys will buy anything except hard evidence.  LOL.  good luck in life

I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you too LOL.  Helium supporters believe everything...

Hey junior
you'd be well advised to keep your bubble mouth shut or at least do a little research
on well known legendary member(s) with a stellar rep and a well thought out project
before calling out scam and liar. Your posts are gonna come back to bite you in the ass.
just sayin...

lol.  You sound smart
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
June 26, 2017, 08:18:49 PM
So there was NO conversation with Bittrex?!?!?   What a bunch of liars.  I'm glad this scam got called out, before it even started LOL

Asking real questions toxic???  Intriguing...  liars never make good Crypto token

lol, you talk about personal insults and now you only have that.  Sad.  Helium fans are a creepy people

Miscommunication at worst. Quit the pathetic FUD attempts.

Lol,  you guys will buy anything except hard evidence.  LOL.  good luck in life

I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you too LOL.  Helium supporters believe everything...

Hey junior
you'd be well advised to keep your bubble mouth shut or at least do a little research
on well known legendary member(s) with a stellar rep and a well thought out project
before calling out scam and liar. Your posts are gonna come back to bite you in the ass.
just sayin...
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
June 26, 2017, 08:07:22 AM
so now is best to pull our spread back into our wallets to be sure of claiming helium? we have until august 1 ?

I would say wait until you hear from Coins or Karma on what to do with your coins.  Until they give instruction everyone is speculating on what is and what will be.  Just my 2 mBTC.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
June 25, 2017, 06:15:47 PM
so now is best to pull our spread back into our wallets to be sure of claiming helium? we have until august 1 ?
legendary
Activity: 1456
June 25, 2017, 06:10:14 PM
It's never great to start a serious conversation with a good exchange with an apology for the actions of others not involved in the development process, but we've done it.

We'll now prepare our application and ourselves for a formal discussion on their slack in due course about our project and make our case. We've got some strong USP's so we can go into that discussion with confidence.
Activity: 617
Merit: 559
June 25, 2017, 11:11:28 AM
Friendly reminder that the best place to get up-to-the-hour information on Helium is in our Slack channel. Both Coins and myself frequent there as co-founders along with many other key team members. We are always willing to answer questions, seek feedback from the community and accept constructive criticism. The Helium family in the Slack channel is approaching #400 members, a testament to the strength of our burgeoning community.

See you there:

https://heliumslack.herokuapp.com/

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
June 25, 2017, 06:18:05 AM
Bill is head of Bittrex.  He said he asked his people and they had no idea.  Not sure what else to say...   this don't look good

PM me if you want to sell your SPR.  Looking to buy another 20k.

SAME

Me too. I'll take all you've got.

I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you too LOL.  Helium supporters believe everything...

Your half arsed fudding has had a nice effect on price.  Keep it up.
Activity: 350
Swipe
June 25, 2017, 04:03:02 AM
Bill is head of Bittrex.  He said he asked his people and they had no idea.  Not sure what else to say...   this don't look good

SAME

I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you too LOL.  Helium supporters believe everything...
interesting seller and buyers.
Activity: 272
Merit: 107
Paranoid In Chief
June 25, 2017, 03:56:42 AM
It will be very insulting to people with hundreds of thousands or even millions SPR (maybe there are some) when they figure out some time in November they missed to claim their dough...

In my opinion, if you lose the opportunity to claim your HLM stake because you are not aware of the current development it's your fault. If the intention of the developers is to maximize decentralization I would make it compulsory to have to claim. The worst thing for a decentralised coin with masternodes is a few bagholders with tons of coins.

So not getting HLM if you are not following this thread/slack might be fair/acceptable.
What about all bittrex users that are not interested but WILL get HLM without asking?
Now that wouldn't be bad karma.

That is why I said it has to be compulsory to claim. Don't know what will happen with Bittrex, just wait and see.
June 25, 2017, 01:08:05 AM

SAME

legendary
Activity: 1291
June 24, 2017, 10:55:02 PM

SAME

June 24, 2017, 10:10:28 PM
It will be very insulting to people with hundreds of thousands or even millions SPR (maybe there are some) when they figure out some time in November they missed to claim their dough...

In my opinion, if you lose the opportunity to claim your HLM stake because you are not aware of the current development it's your fault. If the intention of the developers is to maximize decentralization I would make it compulsory to have to claim. The worst thing for a decentralised coin with masternodes is a few bagholders with tons of coins.

So not getting HLM if you are not following this thread/slack might be fair/acceptable.
What about all bittrex users that are not interested but WILL get HLM without asking?
Now that wouldn't be bad karma.

According the the HEAD of Bittrex they won't get any.  So don't worry about that LOL
Jump to: