Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - page 40. (Read 189458 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
February 10, 2018, 10:33:05 PM
still the same question asked here, when lunch Huh people are hungry

They said the Dash software they are using as a platform has 3 major security flaws. Probably the ones found in the Dash bounty. So, before they diverge the software, they will wait until the Dash patch comes out in March or April before launching. This is because they did not hold an ICO and are paying out of pocket the expenses. Hiring a dev team the size of Dash would cost a fortune.

don't know what's going on with the team, they seem to enter in a golden time, early 2017. should have launched in mid 2017. Now there are just too many project, very hard to get attention now. People will forgot you very fast in the crypto world
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
February 09, 2018, 02:34:51 AM

They said the Dash software they are using as a platform has 3 major security flaws. Probably the ones found in the Dash bounty. So, before they diverge the software, they will wait until the Dash patch comes out in March or April before launching. This is because they did not hold an ICO and are paying out of pocket the expenses. Hiring a dev team the size of Dash would cost a fortune.
February 09, 2018, 02:19:31 AM
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 01:45:48 AM
By the time this launches helium team going to need to add quantum cryptography protection.

LMAO yeah, no joke. It's sure starting to feel like it. It seems like it might still be several months out... While the current state of crypto maybe isn't the best time to launch, once things stabilize, I really hope they just push it out...
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
February 09, 2018, 12:05:43 AM
By the time this launches helium team going to need to add quantum cryptography protection.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
February 08, 2018, 07:49:29 PM
This waiting period drives people to anxious state. But if the concept of the product or Service are really great and somehow not easy to develop we might as well give the staff enough time to polish their END product.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
February 08, 2018, 07:42:02 PM
Activity: 395
February 05, 2018, 03:52:11 PM
Are launch date and details already announced?

not yet for now,,
check this blog for the last announcement about Helium
https://www.heliumlabs.org/blog
Activity: 168
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
February 02, 2018, 04:12:23 PM
Are launch date and details already announced?
Activity: 378
January 30, 2018, 07:57:28 PM
After severely weeks of anticipating its launch, it seeks I going to wait for a Little bit longer for somebody would anxiously dump this token. I Will be ready when the right time comes.
Despite the fact that this project is so long. And we all wait for the launch of this platform. I join your opinion, and I will also wait for hurrying hunters. I think there is a high potential here. Just waiting is so stretching time.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 02:42:23 PM
Cryptopia just lost their banking arrangement and turned off fiat deposits. They say they're reaching out for new banks. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

Can we please get a wallet and basic blockchain up and running so HLM holders can stop being forced to keep their funds on Cryptopia?

What happens if/when Cryptopia goes poof?

Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
January 30, 2018, 09:08:48 AM
when lunch?

Hopefully soon! I'm starving!  Grin

I'll just, see myself out.

Grin Grin

hope we will fill the D3 bellies with Helium, & gain a good ROI, finally  Wink
because ROI on DASH sucks
Activity: 258
January 29, 2018, 09:33:38 PM
when lunch?

Hopefully soon! I'm starving!  Grin

I'll just, see myself out.
Activity: 395
January 29, 2018, 03:44:54 PM
is it going to launch any time soon? is Helium still related to spreadcoin in some way?

about the launch date of helium, you can read this posts from KarmaShark as the founder from helium
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28790705

but, you need to read the first posts from this thread carefully and you will know the answer for your second questions
thank you
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
January 29, 2018, 12:11:19 AM
don't know what is going on with Helium, has been discussed for a lot of time, never saw it appear in coinmarketcap ...
It wont appear until there is a market to it, up until now there is no wallet and blockhain, as of now  we are speculating as to when will the project launch together with the wallet.
January 28, 2018, 10:24:10 PM
is it going to launch any time soon? is Helium still related to spreadcoin in some way?
Activity: 744
Merit: 514
gotta let a coin be a coin
January 28, 2018, 01:08:39 AM
when lunch?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
January 27, 2018, 09:55:28 PM
Hello Helium fans!

Just a reminder to join our slack for the most up to date news and discussion. Slack Invite URL can be found here: https://heliumslack.herokuapp.com/

Also, who else secured a set of the FiniteByDesign limited edition silver Helium coins? Share some pictures with us   Cheesy
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
January 26, 2018, 03:38:44 AM
After severely weeks of anticipating its launch, it seeks I going to wait for a Little bit longer for somebody would anxiously dump this token. I Will be ready when the right time comes.
Activity: 271
Merit: 251
January 26, 2018, 03:33:55 AM
Not helping when you are stating the obvious. They know. Everybody knows.
Let them do their job.
They are not holding anybody's coins. They said what they are working on - you decided to pitch in for quick profit (obviously).
Answering stupid questions of lazy (to read) impatient millenials will not help project development. It will slow it down. Tremendously.

You are not a customer - keep that in mind.
If you want quick turnaround - go day trading.

Thanks for posting, @KarmaShart. However, we are neither faithful nor patient at this point, we (or better: our coins) are simply held hostage by you. And it's not so much the delay that is frustrating, it's the complete lack of any substantial updates.

- what tasks are you working on
- how many devs are actually working
- is there any members to the Helium Alliance except the team
- does aligning with a DASH fork in April mean we'll see a release in May at the earliest

Answers to this would hurt none of your NDA's or endanger the project in any way. Simply withdrawing from BCT because people get angry is the surest way to make the situation worse - I'd rather not unload on you in Slack, so I realistically cannot join there.

I am a developer in agile projects and you are violating the rules of agile development in the worst way possible - going radio silent, not checking in with customer's needs, hiding WiP, not showing PoC's and prototypes.
Pages:
Jump to: