Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - page 39. (Read 189458 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 253
February 22, 2018, 02:32:48 PM
Still no finite or defined date yet as to when HLM tokens would be released. This has been too long and crossing my finger the price of it may affect the progression of its ecosystem.

Yeah, I have 2 Bitmain D3's (soon to be doorstops) that by themselves will never ROI...BUT with the MAY 2017 Baikal 300mh cube...I am even for X11 mining of dash. (All about

how you tell people and protect the fragile ego...I barely ROI'd in x11 dash coins vs I did NOT ROI with Bitmain D3's specific...this is my life now...little white crypto lies) Sad

But yeah, would be nice if I could at least have the ILLUSION of mining a coin in the future to justify my Bitmain D3 Space Heater qualities....before Summer...

Brad

They should launch now. It's going to -10 at night in Amsterdam and my D3 has been off for weeks. I need justification to run it again.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
February 21, 2018, 09:28:15 PM
Still no finite or defined date yet as to when HLM tokens would be released. This has been too long and crossing my finger the price of it may affect the progression of its ecosystem.

Yeah, I have 2 Bitmain D3's (soon to be doorstops) that by themselves will never ROI...BUT with the MAY 2017 Baikal 300mh cube...I am even for X11 mining of dash. (All about

how you tell people and protect the fragile ego...I barely ROI'd in x11 dash coins vs I did NOT ROI with Bitmain D3's specific...this is my life now...little white crypto lies) Sad

But yeah, would be nice if I could at least have the ILLUSION of mining a coin in the future to justify my Bitmain D3 Space Heater qualities....before Summer...

Brad
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
February 21, 2018, 09:17:43 PM
Still no finite or defined date yet as to when HLM tokens would be released . This has been too long and crossing my finger the price of it may affect the progression of its ecosystem.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
February 21, 2018, 08:24:45 PM
With the kind of money starting to flow into altcoins now would be a great time to launch HLM. Can't waittt Tongue

Now that the Bitcoin drama is cooling off, maybe we can actually get some attention over to Helium!

you're right my friend, i hope the date of launch will be released as soon as possible,
because, i believe now is the best moment for helium
and i see the last updates from helium is at january 21 (see here : https://www.heliumlabs.org/blog )
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
February 21, 2018, 10:30:36 AM

The team is not interested in launching a "coin" so you can quickly profit.  They are interested in launching a "product".  A product that can be used by the masses.  I for one am extremely excited about that!  What coin in your portfolio has a use case right out of the gate?

Oh really? And you are not concerned by the fact that crypto is a field that is developing really fast? The use-case of the product is still nice, but a couple months down the road, it will be an "also ran", competitors are shaping up to conquer the field (not least: DASH).

coins101 has been involved with Dash in the past. I don't think he is the one who is underestimating his competitors.

And by the way, although it seems that crypto develops very fast, it is not true. Detecting a possible use case is easy, developing a solution that can satisfy it not so much.

crossing my fingers and holding on to my coins for now.
coding and developing a protocol coin takes time and I am sure they can deliver in the coming months.
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
February 21, 2018, 10:21:29 AM
Can you launch please?
I wait for a long time.

The team is not interested in launching a "coin" so you can quickly profit.  They are interested in launching a "product".  A product that can be used by the masses.  I for one am extremely excited about that!  What coin in your portfolio has a use case right out of the gate?

Just my two satoshi!

- Good Day - pokeytex

Can you tell me who are the developers?
Are they ghosts?
who else will trust them? they are not professional.
they disappear for many years and nobody knows who they are

you are right this project as ghosts karna until now they have no news and fall asleep in the land that there they just roaming in social media as if they live ....
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 06:00:11 PM
Can you launch please?
I wait for a long time.

The team is not interested in launching a "coin" so you can quickly profit.  They are interested in launching a "product".  A product that can be used by the masses.  I for one am extremely excited about that!  What coin in your portfolio has a use case right out of the gate?

Just my two satoshi!

- Good Day - pokeytex

Can you tell me who are the developers?
Are they ghosts?
who else will trust them? they are not professional.
they disappear for many years and nobody knows who they are
Activity: 272
Merit: 107
Paranoid In Chief
February 18, 2018, 06:40:48 PM

Oh really? And you are not concerned by the fact that crypto is a field that is developing really fast? The use-case of the product is still nice, but a couple months down the road, it will be an "also ran", competitors are shaping up to conquer the field (not least: DASH).

coins101 has been involved with Dash in the past. I don't think he is the one who is underestimating his competitors.

And by the way, although it seems that crypto develops very fast, it is not true. Detecting a possible use case is easy, developing a solution that can satisfy it not so much.
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
February 18, 2018, 05:20:36 PM

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 07:30:44 AM
nice project can I see some airdrops?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 07:18:29 AM
A second layer may be a bit hard on the transaction speed, don't you think?
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1176
February 18, 2018, 07:11:33 AM
where can buy Huh
You need a time machine to buy it. I bought it in 2014.
I really hope it launches this year.
(I bought a very small amount though.)
realy an 5 jears later go this coin looool
why so late?
hm anyone want seel helium??
wann buy an masternode Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1176
February 17, 2018, 08:23:57 PM
where can buy Huh
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
February 17, 2018, 02:39:00 PM
Can you launch please?
I wait for a long time.

Just my two satoshi!

- Good Day - pokeytex

Well put pokeytex!
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
February 17, 2018, 09:22:47 AM
Can you launch please?
I wait for a long time.

Just my two satoshi!

- Good Day - pokeytex
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
February 16, 2018, 07:26:49 PM
I wish it would launch too. But it isn't dead.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 04:22:14 AM
Achin' for a major announcement here. At least some specifics that we can figure on...
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
February 15, 2018, 09:11:17 AM
still the same question asked here, when lunch Huh people are hungry

They said the Dash software they are using as a platform has 3 major security flaws. Probably the ones found in the Dash bounty. So, before they diverge the software, they will wait until the Dash patch comes out in March or April before launching. This is because they did not hold an ICO and are paying out of pocket the expenses. Hiring a dev team the size of Dash would cost a fortune.

This doesn't exactly inspire much confidence in the team's skills or expertise. This shit is going to be a shadow of what was once claimed if it ever launches at all, guarantee it.

and silent....Helium died

Helium is not dead, not still being alive, so cannot be dead, hope will be alive soon
Activity: 112
February 14, 2018, 04:21:34 PM

They said the Dash software they are using as a platform has 3 major security flaws. Probably the ones found in the Dash bounty. So, before they diverge the software, they will wait until the Dash patch comes out in March or April before launching. This is because they did not hold an ICO and are paying out of pocket the expenses. Hiring a dev team the size of Dash would cost a fortune.

This doesn't exactly inspire much confidence in the team's skills or expertise. This shit is going to be a shadow of what was once claimed if it ever launches at all, guarantee it.

and silent....Helium died
Activity: 76
February 11, 2018, 07:51:29 AM

Pages:
Jump to: