Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - page 55. (Read 189458 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 08:25:08 PM
HLM is transferable ?

I understand if not in exchange yet but, can you move HLM found ?

If yes i looking to buy 1002 HLM.

Honestly, just be patient and don't trade "futures" with anyone. I think a lot of people will dump HLM right at launch because they feel burned by their investment in Spreadcoin. You'll be able to get some really cheap HLM I believe. Just stay on top of this thread and you'll be able to profit. Wink
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
November 29, 2017, 06:01:42 PM
HLM is transferable ?

It isn't because there's no wallet yet, can't trade without a live chain either which also doesn't exist.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 02:08:08 PM
are there any updates on this project? I've been looking at my cryptopia acocunt a while ago and months have passed since the snapshot, and nothing was published by the dev..
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
November 29, 2017, 10:31:19 AM
HLM is transferable ?

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
November 29, 2017, 09:34:04 AM
I'm estimating $2-3 per HLM once it becomes tradeable in Cryptopia due to low supply of less than 10 million HLM.

This is more feasible approach. The price is typically based on the spreadcoin when it snapshot. The price could even lower because some wants their cash outright . So it is kinda make sense upon listing in an exchange HLM will be at that price range.
Spreadcoin ATH was ~80k satoshi before snapshot, for today it's ~8$. I hope that on start of HLM will more cheaper.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
November 29, 2017, 09:24:05 AM
hopefully helium can be traded before the beginning of the year, just hope Smiley 
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
November 29, 2017, 06:22:07 AM
oh yeah... they read that post and they'll get right on it.

asshat....  get back in your mother's basement
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 02:12:18 AM
The price if bitcoin was like $5000 back in October when this fucking snapshot took place. Bitcoin has now essentially doubled, meaning the sat value of this investment that has gone NO WHERE is likely halved. I would have been better holding my fucking bitcoin than waiting on this shitty coin to even become available. its been like 7 fucking weeks.

DO SOMETHING
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
November 29, 2017, 02:05:48 AM
I'm estimating $2-3 per HLM once it becomes tradeable in Cryptopia due to low supply of less than 10 million HLM.

This is more feasible approach. The price is typically based on the spreadcoin when it snapshot. The price could even lower because some wants their cash outright . So it is kinda make sense upon listing in an exchange HLM will be at that price range.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
November 28, 2017, 10:32:54 PM
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 10:24:06 PM
If i am right MasterNode will cost 1000 HLM right ?

5 BTC ... Come one ...

HLM will be between 1-2$ for a long run. This is a fork from SPR a lot of coin is on the market actually ...

5 BTC ?
where come this calculations ?
because for now, we don't even know the real price of HLM

I guess that would be a price estimate of $50 USD per HLM at current Bitcoin prices... I don't doubt that with a solid development and roadmap, it could reach $50 at some point, but it ain't gonna be anytime soon I think.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
November 28, 2017, 09:27:42 PM
If i am right MasterNode will cost 1000 HLM right ?

5 BTC ... Come one ...

HLM will be between 1-2$ for a long run. This is a fork from SPR a lot of coin is on the market actually ...

5 BTC ?
where come this calculations ?
because for now, we don't even know the real price of HLM
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
November 28, 2017, 06:23:51 PM
Is their currently any way to purchase the Helium pay coins or are the ones from the swap currently non-transferable?  Thanks!

Not transferable until HLM wallet is released. My estimate for masternode cost is probably 5 btc or more based on the emission rate and likelihood Helium will be a top 30 coin. I like predictions, lets see if im right.

I hope you're right! This project has more potential than most that came out this year. Let's hope the hype hits the fan and demand is high at launch!
I would be very happy if your predictions came true. But do you really think that the HLM will cost $50? Maybe, but only after 3-4 years.

Since i want to buy a some HLM for doing a MN, a expect low price at beginning Wink

5 BTC for a MN on a new currency is unrealistics oO

I also think that 5BTC to start is a lot, but to give an example Stratis masternodes cost ~125 BTC each.

Crown have priced their servicenodes at 0.085 BTC to encourage more people to participate, perhaps HLM will consider reducing the collateral requirement in time.

I actually really hope they choose the Master/Service node structure.  I like Crown for that very reason.  Spend a lot to have a Masternode that gives you governance rights in the decisions of the development, and service nodes that support the network but don't give you any rights.  Personally, I think that the HeliumPay team is strong and the concept is well layed out (obviously it COULD be an elaborate scam, it is crypto lol), but personally, I think HeliumPay, Crown, Phore, and Pirl are the best masternode coins for the long term right now.  

The Masternode System/Servicenode model is what Coins101, me and the rest of the team decided upon at Spreadcoin hence why we implemented it into Crown last year. It was a Coins101 idea originally.  I'd be surpised if HLM doesn't have the same model when it launches.  It offers compelling benefits.
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
November 28, 2017, 11:10:44 AM
Is their currently any way to purchase the Helium pay coins or are the ones from the swap currently non-transferable?  Thanks!

Not transferable until HLM wallet is released. My estimate for masternode cost is probably 5 btc or more based on the emission rate and likelihood Helium will be a top 30 coin. I like predictions, lets see if im right.

I hope you're right! This project has more potential than most that came out this year. Let's hope the hype hits the fan and demand is high at launch!
I would be very happy if your predictions came true. But do you really think that the HLM will cost $50? Maybe, but only after 3-4 years.

Since i want to buy a some HLM for doing a MN, a expect low price at beginning Wink

5 BTC for a MN on a new currency is unrealistics oO

I also think that 5BTC to start is a lot, but to give an example Stratis masternodes cost ~125 BTC each.

Crown have priced their servicenodes at 0.085 BTC to encourage more people to participate, perhaps HLM will consider reducing the collateral requirement in time.

I actually really hope they choose the Master/Service node structure.  I like Crown for that very reason.  Spend a lot to have a Masternode that gives you governance rights in the decisions of the development, and service nodes that support the network but don't give you any rights.  Personally, I think that the HeliumPay team is strong and the concept is well layed out (obviously it COULD be an elaborate scam, it is crypto lol), but personally, I think HeliumPay, Crown, Phore, and Pirl are the best masternode coins for the long term right now.  
Activity: 7
November 28, 2017, 06:35:41 AM
guys please tell me how much blockreward?
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
November 27, 2017, 07:27:16 PM

It's a different market today than it was in 2014-15. When Dash was founded it was post-crash and there was little market interest. Any well planned and implemented project today gains tons of investor attention. You can count on a lot of people wanting to secure masternodes and servicenodes right away. I expect a large spike in demand, which will fuel price growth, which will gain more attention and fuel further growth. For those that still want to buy in, you'll have to pay a lot of attention to the launch. You will get a lot of short-term investors dumping in the first few hours, that will cause a short-term dip in price.
Market is changes all-time. And now the market is already so full of crypto startups, that even a planned and implemented project is hard to attract attention.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
November 27, 2017, 05:46:46 PM
Do you think your project is succeful ?

Thread polluting spam bot asshole
Same posts are polluting other threads.
Check post history.

Check feedback i track down at least 3 account doing same post, same user i think Wink

Just put negative feedback on this one

Hello, when was ICO?

Another one post farming account.
Activity: 42
November 27, 2017, 05:17:21 PM
Hello, when was ICO?
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
November 27, 2017, 04:14:36 PM
Do you think your project is succeful ?

Thread polluting spam bot asshole
Same posts are polluting other threads.
Check post history.
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
November 27, 2017, 04:10:48 PM
Many people here must be new to SPR and think that current price levels are justified. Do not cry when a big bag holder suddenly stranded.

Is not SPR is a fork Smiley

Since this fork was shady, i bet a lot of BAG holder from SPR just dont do move there coin on right market place and dont have HLM at all.

This project is not about what SPR have become or where he from ...

This project seems to be followed cause of actor involved in this one.

Anyway, put your point of view without arguments or something else ... Worth nothing.

Next time keep this BIG AND VALUABLE information for you.

Devs from Helium are key reason for Darkcoins early popularity. Although Im acting a bit impatient it's just because I believe we have something worth anticipating in this project.
Pages:
Jump to: