Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - page 58. (Read 189458 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 253
November 22, 2017, 01:19:59 PM
This project is dead?  First the multiple delays in when snapshot and token swap will happen.  Then you screw everyone who held their SPR on bittrex waiting for swap.  Now multiple week delay to launch wallet?  Any trust in this project should be gone at this point. 

There were delays because the community demanded and exchange for the snapshot. They announced in advance that Bittrex would not be handling the swap and offered Bittrex Helium for anyone that didn't get the news and held their coins there. They did not promise a date to launch the wallet and make Helium chain go live, they are working on it. These are all signs of a well thought out project, they aren't rushing anything.

When did they offer Helium for anyone who held their coins at Bittrex? I know a few people who asked the founder how to get helium and was told to contact Bittrex and try to get them on board.  After Back and forth with Bittrex they said that they wouldn't be doing anything to swap the coins so we gave up.

The whole time, it was announced they were going to bittrex and in talks with them.  Then all of a sudden 1 week before the airdrop they change to Cryptopia and give no notice except in slack.  They didn't even bother to update the front page of their ANN or anywhere on their website with this info.  So after pushing the airdrop date for months, they announce a diff exchange and the only place that you could find that info was slack. 

So announcing a new exchange for the swap 1 week prior after months of delay is good practice with you?  not having any peep or wallet up weeks later is good practice also? Not even bothering to update their ANN/Website with Swap details also?  You're shilling hard to even suggest that this process was handled well

I got news that it was going to be on Cryptopia from this thread. coins101 made a statement that they are trying to get Bittrex support to swap people that held there accidently, he said the Helium team offered Helium to Bittrex to accommodate them.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
November 22, 2017, 10:27:04 AM
So the newest Twitter update looks pretty sweet.

https://twitter.com/HeliumPay/status/932806067255480320

But are they just stalling, or is the launch really as imminent as they're making it sound? Hopefully the latter. I don't mind waiting, but on the other hand I do because the anticipation is killing me!

nice updates from the official twitter of Helium ,,
i hope still in this years the mainnet will be launch
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
November 22, 2017, 09:35:17 AM
When did they offer Helium for anyone who held their coins at Bittrex? I know a few people who asked the founder how to get helium and was told to contact Bittrex and try to get them on board.  After Back and forth with Bittrex they said that they wouldn't be doing anything to swap the coins so we gave up.

The whole time, it was announced they were going to bittrex and in talks with them.  Then all of a sudden 1 week before the airdrop they change to Cryptopia and give no notice except in slack.  They didn't even bother to update the front page of their ANN or anywhere on their website with this info.  So after pushing the airdrop date for months, they announce a diff exchange and the only place that you could find that info was slack. 

So announcing a new exchange for the swap 1 week prior after months of delay is good practice with you?  not having any peep or wallet up weeks later is good practice also? Not even bothering to update their ANN/Website with Swap details also?  You're shilling hard to even suggest that this process was handled well

I believe it was clearly stated, multiple times, the safest places for your coins is your wallet.  Not an exchange.

M
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 03:40:15 AM
So the newest Twitter update looks pretty sweet.

https://twitter.com/HeliumPay/status/932806067255480320

But are they just stalling, or is the launch really as imminent as they're making it sound? Hopefully the latter. I don't mind waiting, but on the other hand I do because the anticipation is killing me!
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
November 22, 2017, 03:07:11 AM
This project is dead?  First the multiple delays in when snapshot and token swap will happen.  Then you screw everyone who held their SPR on bittrex waiting for swap.  Now multiple week delay to launch wallet?  Any trust in this project should be gone at this point. 

There were delays because the community demanded and exchange for the snapshot. They announced in advance that Bittrex would not be handling the swap and offered Bittrex Helium for anyone that didn't get the news and held their coins there. They did not promise a date to launch the wallet and make Helium chain go live, they are working on it. These are all signs of a well thought out project, they aren't rushing anything.

November 22, 2017, 02:38:25 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
November 22, 2017, 02:18:50 AM
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
November 22, 2017, 12:37:58 AM
Any indication of when the new wallet might become available?

There's now another Helium coin but with a different ticker: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annhelium-coin-blake2s-algo-8-yearly-reward-powpos-2375404
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
November 21, 2017, 10:37:17 PM
HeliumPay wallet is still unavailable . It is kinda frustrating to wait for such a long time . It is well known that during planning last May dev should have developed a simple wallet to store the HLM but still noone has received their HLM from snapshot.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
November 21, 2017, 10:14:56 PM
Maybe there is any changes in exploration whel Helium hits in?Or will stay as with spredcoin now?a

2nd post and you can't be bothered to at least make it somewhat legible ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 02:03:12 PM
Patiently waiting here!

When start? HLM will be listed on bittrex?
If only cryptopia price value < 0,6$
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 01:53:10 PM
i hope it was worth the investment
Activity: 91
November 21, 2017, 12:23:35 PM
I see HLM is available for blockfolio
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
November 21, 2017, 09:32:03 AM
seriously its been 6 fucking weeks. where is this coin. the market is still paused on cryptopia. the fuck is the hold up

One of the reason of the delay is to get rid of your kind of "investors". We don't need this king of "fucking this and fucking that" mentality. Completely unprofessional and would jeopardize the success of the project.

Thanks for the participation, your presence is not needed.

Oh, I'm sorry. Is my fucking language regarding this failure to launch coin a problem for you? Kindly eat a bag of dicks and mind your business. The rest of us are wondering why it took 4 months for SPR to finally fork to only be sitting on HLM for 6 weeks with no movement.

Your post makes me think you've been sitting on the shitter for 6 weeks with no movement....
Oh yeah....Douchebaggery at its finest.

Long walk.....short pier...etc....
Activity: 506
November 21, 2017, 05:48:53 AM
Patiently waiting here!
November 21, 2017, 03:35:38 AM
With the kind of money starting to flow into altcoins now would be a great time to launch HLM. Can't waittt Tongue

Now that the Bitcoin drama is cooling off, maybe we can actually get some attention over to Helium!
Activity: 32
November 20, 2017, 05:27:29 PM
With the kind of money starting to flow into altcoins now would be a great time to launch HLM. Can't waittt Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
November 20, 2017, 03:14:40 PM
seriously its been 6 fucking weeks. where is this coin. the market is still paused on cryptopia. the fuck is the hold up

One of the reason of the delay is to get rid of your kind of "investors". We don't need this king of "fucking this and fucking that" mentality. Completely unprofessional and would jeopardize the success of the project.

Oh, I'm sorry. Is my fucking language regarding this failure to launch coin a problem for you? Kindly eat a bag of dicks and mind your business. The rest of us are wondering why it took 4 months for SPR to finally fork to only be sitting on HLM for 6 weeks with no movement.

I'll be happy to buy your HLM at a very low price so that you can get out of the project! Smiley

But that does require waiting until the wallet and network is online.

And I'm probably interested in paying significantly less than you're interested in selling.  So you may have to wait longer still.

M
Activity: 43
November 20, 2017, 03:12:03 PM

Activity: 322
November 20, 2017, 02:52:39 PM

Pages:
Jump to: