Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - page 78. (Read 189458 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 05:29:59 PM
Anyone know what approx. masternode payouts will be?

If block time is approx 2.5 minutes at 1440 mins per day, that's about 576 blocks per day on average...

So... 576 x .45 (masternode's cut) = 259.2 blocks per day for masternodes...

So let's say we quickly get 1000 masternodes on the network, that'll be... 259.2 / 1000 = .2592 (~.25)

So that would mean a masternode payout approximate every 4 days or so, taking into account luck/law of averages? Only question is, how many Helium per block?

Let me know if I'm doing the math right...
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
October 12, 2017, 05:23:11 PM
Really good news... now patience is asked

And what next? why they are silent ? Why do you do snaptchota without having prepared HLM? where is wallet? where is the future?
SPR -80%
HLM No start

Not very professional developers

Not surprised...snapshot non sense was a nice excuse to lead to a what 60x pump on SPR. Snapshot completed...90%+ insta drop. Sure the guys behind this turd bought 1000 sats level and insta dumped once the snapshot was done.

Explains the 90%+ drop...that amount of coins dumping is big and the amount of shaved profits selling down to 1000 sats is huge.

At least this wont see the light of Bittrex...belongs on yobit.

Looks like you want to buy HLM cheaply once it start trading in Cryptopia that's why you are complaining and talking it down. You look an intelligent person, I don't blame you, I want to buy cheap HLM as well... So good luck.

Not taking down or complaining about it. Describing what I see, this reminds me of Zclassic and Zen snapshot.  I honestly won't be touching HLM or SPR for that matter. Not interested in MN coins anymore.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 05:13:21 PM

And what next? why they are silent ? Why do you do snaptchota without having prepared HLM? where is wallet? where is the future?
SPR -80%
HLM No start

Not surprised...snapshot non sense was a nice excuse to lead to a what 60x pump on SPR. Snapshot completed...90%+ insta drop. Sure the guys behind this turd bought 1000 sats level and insta dumped once the snapshot was done.

Explains the 90%+ drop...that amount of coins dumping is big and the amount of shaved profits selling down to 1000 sats is huge.

Looks like you want to buy HLM cheaply once it start trading in Cryptopia that's why you are complaining and talking it down. You look an intelligent person, I don't blame you, I want to buy cheap HLM as well... So good luck.
Activity: 307
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
October 12, 2017, 05:08:25 PM
No Wallet
there is nothing
nothing prepared

Uhm, Cryptopia has received HLM coins and has distributed them, so obviously there is a running wallet that passes a code audit and regression tests, just not for the public yet.

Why? Most likely because coins101 and his guys are busy spinning up miners and masternodes to ensure that the network has a certain difficulty before it goes live. The last thing we want is a couple of disgruntled SPR-fans to wreak havoc to the network once it starts.

We all want our HLM as soon as possible, but it will take time.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 05:06:35 PM

SPR -80%
HLM No start

this is not the point... what happened was simply a snapshot for the amount of coins, the launch of HLM with guides/wallet/exchange/masternode and all with it, will come soon so be patient
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
October 12, 2017, 05:01:31 PM

SPR -80%
HLM No start

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 04:44:47 PM
Am I able to pool mine this?

No pool
No Wallet
there is nothing
nothing prepared
October 12, 2017, 04:36:07 PM

SPR -80%
HLM No start

Activity: 289
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 04:16:19 PM
Bittrex could not aford to NOT list Helium. There, you heard it here first.
Activity: 76
October 12, 2017, 03:15:34 PM
Look, I agree that it's mostly users' fault if they left coins on BitTrex. The changes in expectations for HLM were somewhat fast paced once we reached late Sept, but if you had been following this project at all it was pretty apparent, IMO, that you'd need to check in every few days to keep up. It was also very apparent that the community was getting impatient and wanted and asked for things to hurry up already. The snapshot was originally supposed to happen August 1st! Furthermore, it was parroted over, and over, and over - that if you didn't want to risk having to pay attention to exchanges, you should move your coins to an address that you control the private key for - ie, your SPR wallet. Anybody who did that and "missed" all the news of Trex or Cryptopia is fine. This path was suggested and repeated pretty much every day in this thread, for months. It was also never once confirmed that Trex was participating - that was all speculation! So if you were lazy - either by not wanting to check this thread/Slack regularly, or by not taking the advice of what to do if you didn't want to pay such close attention (move to wallet), that's not HLM's fault that you opted out of both.

That being said, if Trex starts getting inundated with SPR->HLM crybabies, it will possibly undermine HLM's chances of being listed on Trex. I hope the dev team carefully considers this possibility and finds some way to quell the victims of laziness if their voices continue to rise.

Professional Knife catcher
October 12, 2017, 12:47:49 PM
Am I able to pool mine this?
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
October 12, 2017, 12:43:33 PM
so if i was and still am holding my spr on bittrex for months did i just get fucked/??

Unless Bittrex suddenly decides to support it then yes
this is a fking joke. ive been holding the friggin coins for more than a couple of months due the the trust the devs inspired that bittrex will do that . now im abroad and have no access to my wallet. the notice came at 8th. when i was away already.... they royally fucked me over!! i want my HLM!!

FYI
The date and block number of snapshot was announced October 3rd
Over a week before the event, then bumped several times. Plenty of time for anyone like myself
following this thread/project to move coins.Check back a few pages on this thread and you'll
see it was made crystal clear that Cryptopia NOT Bittrex would be used as exchange to support
the Helium airdrop. Short of sending everyone a personal notification, not much more they coulda
done in that regard IMO.So with all due respect sir/madam, I have to disagree....this most
certainly is NOT a "friggin joke" and no, the devs didn't "royally fuck you over".
Sorry mate, if you were abroad or whatever and didn't check this thread till now,that's not
the devs fault....but hey, look on the bright side, you never know ,maybe Bittrex will end up
changing their mind and supporting this. Just like Coinbase eventually supported BCH.
Good luck...hope you get your Helium
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
October 12, 2017, 12:42:22 PM
Wallet dont seems ready ...

Actually i dont find it, so no wallet no mining ...

Any pool gonna be on HLM at release ?

Probably can go on solo mining but i am afraid i dont have sufficient number of miner to do this ...
Activity: 84
October 12, 2017, 11:03:05 AM
any possible date when the wallet be ready.
Activity: 504
Merit: 267
HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!
October 12, 2017, 10:56:50 AM
 can all the people that have coins still on Bittrex start spamming them with support tickets?
Activity: 91
October 12, 2017, 10:41:38 AM
God, I just want to know when the wallet is ready?
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
October 12, 2017, 10:17:42 AM
Any idea when will it be listed on Cryptopia? anyone?

It is already listed, but the wallet is in maintenance mode. It will be tradeable in a few weeks time when the blockchain is established.

Ouch, few weeks before the wallet+mining goes live? That is unfortunate if true. Was hoping for Helium in October.
Activity: 202
October 12, 2017, 07:36:29 AM
For past 2 year supporters of SPR always get F*** by "stay tune". Do you think anything will be different for new comers? But I have to say that there are always new suckers that believe "stay tune" and start pushing up the price. You can wait for the next "stay tune" to unload.
Activity: 504
Merit: 267
HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!
October 12, 2017, 07:35:18 AM
so if i was and still am holding my spr on bittrex for months did i just get fucked/??

this is a fking joke. ive been holding the friggin coins for more than a couple of months due the the trust the devs inspired that bittrex will do that . now im abroad and have no access to my wallet. the notice came at 8th. when i was away already.... they royally fucked me over!! i want my HLM!!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 07:29:37 AM

Pages:
Jump to: