Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - page 79. (Read 189458 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 267
HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!
October 12, 2017, 07:19:15 AM
so if i was and still am holding my spr on bittrex for months did i just get fucked/??
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 07:03:52 AM
Really looking forward to the release of this coin on a market. Is it only going to be listed on Cryptopia?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything
October 12, 2017, 06:48:20 AM
What I really don't understand is why devs did not discuss thoroughly with some major exchanges that would have facilitated the SPR-HLM snapshot and hence gave some confidence to the participants. Cryptopia is such small exchange and rather unknown to some.

You are simply assuming. Here's what the team had to say on 2017-10-03:

>The reason why we are not using Bittrex is due to the changing regulatory landscape and the internal decisions that stemmed from that (more background checks on coins to be listed, legal requirements and potential lawyers, increased site security and KYC and AML applications). All of these changes put listing a new coin / administering an air drop to a much lower priority from Bittrex's perspective.

AFAIK, they were in talks with trex to be the leading exchange for the swap, but then they noped out ouf it because HLM is too small for them at a time where they are strained. So they had the fall-back to topia, which is not a bad choice, considering its in the same country and quite well-run.

At some point there was a big hoo haa because HLM said that Bittrex would do the swap but Bittrex said that they agreed no such thing. It could have been an honest mistake but Bittrex insisted that they never had a conversation with HLM.  That is where the negotiations started to go sour.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 06:45:23 AM
Any idea when will it be listed on Cryptopia? anyone?

It is already listed, but the wallet is in maintenance mode. It will be tradeable in a few weeks time when the blockchain is established.

Will it be possible to start mining at the same time?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
October 12, 2017, 05:11:32 AM
I like the co-founders, I like their missions and enthusiasm.
But I don't understand something about idea of project.

The same advantages that every blockchain technology gives.
What are you doing by the way?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 04:25:53 AM

It is already listed, but the wallet is in maintenance mode. It will be tradeable in a few weeks time when the blockchain is established.
Activity: 81
October 12, 2017, 03:28:31 AM
Activity: 307
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
October 12, 2017, 03:07:22 AM
What I really don't understand is why devs did not discuss thoroughly with some major exchanges that would have facilitated the SPR-HLM snapshot and hence gave some confidence to the participants. Cryptopia is such small exchange and rather unknown to some.

You are simply assuming. Here's what the team had to say on 2017-10-03:

>The reason why we are not using Bittrex is due to the changing regulatory landscape and the internal decisions that stemmed from that (more background checks on coins to be listed, legal requirements and potential lawyers, increased site security and KYC and AML applications). All of these changes put listing a new coin / administering an air drop to a much lower priority from Bittrex's perspective.

AFAIK, they were in talks with trex to be the leading exchange for the swap, but then they noped out ouf it because HLM is too small for them at a time where they are strained. So they had the fall-back to topia, which is not a bad choice, considering its in the same country and quite well-run.
Activity: 785
Merit: 502
October 12, 2017, 03:05:11 AM
Bittrex is too big to bother with SPR --> HLM.

Funny because 5 months ago polo was the big exchange for alts and bittrex was just meh. Crypto changes a year in a month still.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
October 12, 2017, 03:04:45 AM
Interesting for my D3 miner Smiley where and when can mine HLM?
Activity: 202
October 12, 2017, 01:15:11 AM
Bittrex is too big to bother with SPR --> HLM.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
October 12, 2017, 01:00:35 AM
Activity: 258
October 11, 2017, 11:57:02 PM
I did finally get my SPR. Looks like it did take approx 24 hours, but if you withdrew closer to the actual send time, I'm sure it went out as well. The output was MASSIVE, so it really just seems like Cryptopia's having some legitimate issues with their wallet.

Well, at least we'll see our money, even if it's not quite as much as we'd like. But remember, you got your Helium! Spreadcoin not being worthless right now, is actually a pleasant surprise. Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
October 11, 2017, 09:50:40 PM
Does Helium have any connection with vTorrent?
Activity: 729
Merit: 251
October 11, 2017, 08:42:04 PM
Not much happened on their github page since March
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
October 11, 2017, 07:32:53 PM
please, when will the HELIUM wallet go out?

Ya anyone know when we can start trading it?

Right after it launches....and not a moment sooner.
Activity: 646
Merit: 501
Ni dieu ni maître
October 11, 2017, 06:44:23 PM
can i still get helium if i buy right now spread from bittrex?
No real answer right now. I know there was talk a while ago of a manual swap but I'd be careful, that isn't confirmed. If you buy SPR now on Trex there is no guarantee of a swap that I know of. Enter at your own risk.

No, you can't get HLM because the snapshot is over. HLM is already listed on Cryptopia, just waiting on the network to launch.
Activity: 78
October 11, 2017, 06:22:14 PM
Hi ladies and gents,
has anyone tried contacting Bittrex yet in the matter of getting Helium for Spreads that were left there?

I sent them a message today and will let you know what they respond with.

Got a response.

Oct 11, 12:55 PDT

Hi,

I purchased a few SPR (Spreadcoin) coins for the fork so I could receive the HLM coins but I don't have them in my wallet. Is this because Bittrex doesn't support HLM (Helium)? Are you able to receive these coins for me?

Thanks for your help Smiley

Jon

Koichi   
Koichi (Bittrex Support)
Oct 11, 15:07 PDT

Hi (email address used to send message),

It is not the responsibility of Bittrex to "claim" coins on your behalf.  If you wish to claim something, you should designate your own personal wallet as the withdrawal, airdrop, or deposit destination.

If Bittrex does not explicitly announce support for a promotion or coin feature, it is not supported.  If Bittrex decides to support credits of coins for airdrops, giveaways, staking, or any other promotion or feature of a coin that provides additional coins, it will be announced and supported publicly.

Please do not assume Bittrex will offer this support without an official announcement.  If you desire to participate in any of these features or programs, please remove your assets from the exchange to a personal wallet before doing so.
Thank you,

Koichi @ Bittrex

Follow us on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange

So we won't be getting HLM... Insult to injury considering the price of SPR Tongue
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 06:16:20 PM
No real answer right now. I know there was talk a while ago of a manual swap but I'd be careful, that isn't confirmed. If you buy SPR now on Trex there is no guarantee of a swap that I know of. Enter at your own risk.
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
October 11, 2017, 06:15:06 PM

No.
Pages:
Jump to: