Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM - page 80. (Read 189458 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
October 11, 2017, 06:12:31 PM
can i still get helium if i buy right now spread from bittrex?
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
October 11, 2017, 05:46:49 PM
why spread for helium? what's the catch?

Spread forked. No catch

Not a fork, but similar. The Helium blockchain is new and has no history, coins are given to people who hold SPR at a certain block. That's an airdrop. A forked blockchain is when a blockchain splits and has the same history before the split.
Activity: 78
October 11, 2017, 05:26:02 PM

Spread forked. No catch
Activity: 81
October 11, 2017, 04:57:43 PM
Activity: 110
October 11, 2017, 04:34:56 PM
please, when will the HELIUM wallet go out?

Ya anyone know when we can start trading it?
Activity: 78
October 11, 2017, 04:22:04 PM
Hi ladies and gents,
has anyone tried contacting Bittrex yet in the matter of getting Helium for Spreads that were left there?

I sent them a message today and will let you know what they respond with.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
October 11, 2017, 03:50:03 PM
please, when will the HELIUM wallet go out?

Activity: 345
Merit: 131
October 11, 2017, 02:26:29 PM
So 45% of the 20 million can be mined, that's good.  I wonder if it's going to be better than DASH?  I'm going to start mining this with D3 once I can, just so I can get ahead of the curve if it goes big  Grin
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
October 11, 2017, 01:31:20 PM
So apparently you guys who withdrew right after the snapshot have finally got your SPR back?

I just withdrew from Cryptopia since the wallet shows as being up and running, but now I've been waiting like 6 hours with no results. I guess I should just give it well into the day at least? About how long did you guys have to wait before you finally received your coins?

Hello guys. I have the same issue here. Can someone more tech-savvy explain to me what is going on in this time span (when coins are gone from cryptopia but haven't reached final destination) that for me is now 7 hours. Thank you!

this just happened to me.
there are many people in the same boat.
several posts about it on cryptopia.

i sent my spr out of cryptopia to bittrex after snapshot.
said confirmed and completed in cryptopia.
NO spr in my new wallet. NO valid tx on the chain!
my support ticket still hasn't been answered.

about 24 hours after i sent it my spr arrived in my new wallet.
WTF?
shady as hell.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
October 11, 2017, 01:15:02 PM
I am very curious about the price of helium when listed on the exchange  Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 08:35:08 AM
So apparently you guys who withdrew right after the snapshot have finally got your SPR back?

I just withdrew from Cryptopia since the wallet shows as being up and running, but now I've been waiting like 6 hours with no results. I guess I should just give it well into the day at least? About how long did you guys have to wait before you finally received your coins?

Hello guys. I have the same issue here. Can someone more tech-savvy explain to me what is going on in this time span (when coins are gone from cryptopia but haven't reached final destination) that for me is now 7 hours. Thank you!

They are currently tiny ones and zeros floating like Helium
in the midst of the ether of the 10th dimension...

Yes yes, I am also a big fan of Star Trek new episodes where mushrooms are a symbiosis with an animal who has map of galaxy's in the brain but still ... maybe someone can link some good articles where I can start my research to understand the question   Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
October 11, 2017, 07:49:38 AM
What will happen to the amount of HLM that Bittrex could claim or is that going to be distributed to exchange wallets at some point in the future?
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
October 11, 2017, 07:42:48 AM

They are currently tiny ones and zeros floating like Helium
in the midst of the ether of the 10th dimension...
Activity: 4
October 11, 2017, 07:12:36 AM

Activity: 8
October 11, 2017, 06:59:20 AM
Hi ladies and gents,
has anyone tried contacting Bittrex yet in the matter of getting Helium for Spreads that were left there?
Activity: 202
October 11, 2017, 04:42:20 AM

"Status Maintenance"
"The network is rejecting our transactions for some reason, we are manually pushing them out"
October 11, 2017, 03:53:01 AM
Sorry for dumb question, but what does "snapshot" mean, do I have to have a screen cap of my wallet at the right time, or do I just have to hold it there then ?

No as long as you held your SPR coins on Cryptopia or in a wallet the snapshot is done. If you held in a wallet, you just have to wait for instructions on how to claim your helium.
October 11, 2017, 03:51:47 AM
Is this coin worth to invest? This coin look promise, but not listed on coinmarketcap

This coin just came into existence yesterday. Currently, it cannot be traded so it won't be listed until it is live. The project is really professional and it has a great roadmap. I'll be investing more into it shortly.
Activity: 155
October 11, 2017, 03:16:43 AM
Is this coin worth to invest? This coin look promise, but not listed on coinmarketcap
Activity: 44
October 11, 2017, 03:14:37 AM
Sorry for dumb question, but what does "snapshot" mean, do I have to have a screen cap of my wallet at the right time, or do I just have to hold it there then ?
Pages:
Jump to: