Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥HOME LOANS - P2P🔥Sale🔥 Rent🔥 Mortgage🔥 Loans🔥 - page 10. (Read 8044 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
you have grat crew, don't give up and work hard for this project.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Such a good concept, such a good technical team, will be successful
Activity: 34
For people who love to invest in real estate I am sure you don't want to miss this opportunity  because this is a great project
Activity: 44
on board  and carry on  project
Activity: 50
this project sounds interesting, i want to know more, but it seems that there is no official website link and whaite pepar  in this rtopic.but i like roadmap t
thanks  dev
Activity: 28
Good Luck with the project.

Any bounties for graphic design?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Oтличный пpoeкт!!
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
good luck dev i hope your project will be successful
Activity: 11
Activity: 104
This project has a good plan.
I like it.
Hope your project will succeed !
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
this is a logical idea. good luck hope you make it.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
HLCoin coins can buy real estate, people from different countries how to live? Interesting ideas.
Activity: 15
Very timely since real estate investments are being considered even for millenials like me Smiley
Activity: 18
This project is very promising and i will like to be part of the investor. please let me know i can contribute to the success of this project
Activity: 104
I like the projects idea of home loans will have an easy access in financial platform through which people from around the world will be able to convert their savings into foreign currency HLCoin.
Activity: 74
this is good project, i read all the things.
Just looking on the team behind it, already giving the impression that this is a good project.
 Also there are some coins that also supporting the project.
Good luck for you.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
This project looks promising. If this project really does gets successful, it would change the way how we purchase our houses. Going to keep an eye on this one.  Smiley Good luck.
Activity: 349
Merit: 100
The project is very ambitious, the area of ​​investment is bottomless, the main thing is that this was not just another empty bubble. I want persistent and progressive movement towards the goal
Activity: 392
And for me an interesting project at least that keeps up with the times, because in developed countries have long been developing technology for the use of the blockchain in real estate. If it will help make real estate transactions and the real estate market in General more transparent, fast and honest - it will be just fine.
Activity: 25
Promising project...weldone guys👍🏽👍🏽
Pages:
Jump to: