Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥HOME LOANS - P2P🔥Sale🔥 Rent🔥 Mortgage🔥 Loans🔥 - page 7. (Read 8044 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I think it will be an excellent project. Wink
Activity: 37
I think it will be an excellent project, not worse than bitkonekt!
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
The project is very interesting and promising! But how you will select reliable borrowers for loans and how you will make yourself sure this person will spend loan for the purposes he promised?
Money is transferred only to the account of the seller. In the hands of borrowers, money is not given. Own scoring system -
cryptoscoring.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
You offer very large bonuses that can play a cruel joke. But in general the project is very interesting and the team is chosen professionally. I wish you success, I will certainly hold your idea.

Well, those bonuses will be attractive to most of investors. For me bonuses are great. Anyway, I like the designs and layout of your website. I hope your project will be successful in the coming months.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
I hope the conditions for lending will be very profitable!
Activity: 27
The project is very interesting and promising! But how you will select reliable borrowers for loans and how you will make yourself sure this person will spend loan for the purposes he promised?
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
You offer very large bonuses that can play a cruel joke. But in general the project is very interesting and the team is chosen professionally. I wish you success, I will certainly hold your idea.
Activity: 265
Merit: 49
I think it is a good project to invest. It looks unique, promising and safe. It has flexible setting of loan terms and conditions. wish Good Luck for this team!!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I like the innovative team approach to the problems of the mortgage. And most importantly, this is already a working and successful business that just needs to be scaled.
Activity: 89
this token is interesting and can help many people,hope many people will support this,
Activity: 448
Hi.. i am impressed by the project but can it be reviewed so that some of us with low amount of dollars are able to lend say 100-500$?

thanks
We believe that microcredit will be on our platform
Activity: 79
Peer-to-peer lending on the Blockchain Ethereum   is very good )))
Activity: 70
This looks good. Has a unique dimension to it, lending to buy house. I want to know how those taking loan will be held to pay back really. Or am I missing something?

Overall, I sure will be buying some of this when launched.

Good luck to the developers.
Activity: 182
sound interesting... I just joined Airdrop campaign and quite possibly will take part in bounty
G.L. dev!
Activity: 126
Airdrop and Bounty Hunter
What are the main plan for the bounties?
Activity: 242
Merit: 1
I am A Champion for all I care
Hi.. i am impressed by the project but can it be reviewed so that some of us with low amount of dollars are able to lend say 100-500$?

thanks
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I took my time to read the write up in this ANN thread and am amazed of how much information is contained here... strategies, road map and direction couple with innovative vision and future for a P2P lending platform like seriously picking housing niche which is a basic human need is a big plus for the lending industry...

IN!
Activity: 143
Will there be an ICO? If yes pls when?
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
Next project which is connected to the Estonia: little obscure place where I accidentally live, I am not e-resident I am resident. To be honest I am afraid that this amazing liberal policy towards crypto here may change, because envy and greed of banks and states is big and volatile.

But generally lending is time-proven business.
Activity: 154
Interesting project, blockchain changes the world radically.
Pages:
Jump to: