Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥HOME LOANS - P2P🔥Sale🔥 Rent🔥 Mortgage🔥 Loans🔥 - page 9. (Read 8044 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
From what I've read on the whitepaper i can really say that this team have productive plan and a bright future. I really love the idea of the loan project.I found the project HOME LOANS interesting and with a real world use. We really need to offer alternatives to people rent and buy homes and create better oportunitties.
Activity: 102
Still think I need more time to understand this. Is there a simpler document that I can read through?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
HOME LOANS gives people the opportunity to buy their own property, without resorting to the traditional methods, banks. Has its own scoring system, which, in addition to the standard analyses of the borrower for creditworthiness which gives more chances for the borrower.I like the concept and plan of this project and I think that the project has very big prospects for development.
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

It's good that the new team got down to business. Let your company prosper only.
I see that this is all serious and for a long time
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
When a team give up a project and a better team retake this project for a better futur it's a great thing. I wish the best for HOME LOANS team.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
This seems a unique amd promising project
 I will definitely be part of
this Wish u all luck
Activity: 350
To me this project HOME LOANS looks everything real. Especially when you take time to go through the white paper and the road map.This project is so great the concept of receiving loans in cryptocurrency is superb.I have joined the telegram channel and chat already.
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
Only time can say the project is good or not but good luck, it's sounds serious and quite complete, so.
Activity: 322
Interesting and nice concept for this project.. i believe this project will be succes.. good luck
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
In my opinion it's very promising project with great chances for success.
Activity: 175
I am curious how a real estate project in crypto currencies will work. Home loans combined blockchain is a good idea. I wish you good look.
Activity: 40
project is very nice. which exchange homeloans going to starting? sorry for bad english.
Activity: 12
Ждy c нeтepпeниeм дaнный пpoeкт! Кoмaндe yдaчи!
Activity: 462
The project is global, in the area of investment is like a bottomless.The project looks to the future and will change everything we know about buying a home.
Activity: 201
this project is very large and has been run with a long time hopefully by increasing the level of professionals in the field of real estate sales every year will be able to give a good impact and grow very rapidly this project.
Activity: 434
I am interested in this project. I read the whitepaper and it may be going places. Good luck to all! Let the community grow to the max!
Activity: 74
Seems a great project that must be supported by a community. Best of luck DEV for the success of this project.
Activity: 448
at one time it seemed that the project was dead, but the guys rested and went into battle again. smart idea
The project did not freeze. Just the team was not specifically going for this project, it's an operating organization that has been working for 12 years. And this direction is the continuation of all activities. December was simply loaded. Programmers promised in 1.5 weeks to put the first version of the platform in the form of a mobile application, working
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
This projects seems to be useful and helpful in the community, it also looks so promising. I'll be supporting this via bounty and I hope this pprject will be successful.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
at one time it seemed that the project was dead, but the guys rested and went into battle again. smart idea
Pages:
Jump to: