Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥HOME LOANS - P2P🔥Sale🔥 Rent🔥 Mortgage🔥 Loans🔥 - page 5. (Read 8044 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Definitely a strong project, I know this project is so! Expensive and successful this is so awesome project Grin Grin Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
The OEL Blockchain Ecosystem for Supply Chains
Interesting watching this closely
Activity: 400
Merit: 1
I think that the project offers great potential. The topic of the mortgage is very interesting.
Activity: 448
URGENT NEWS.
Programmers HOME LOANS said that in 8 days the platform will work in the working mode
Activity: 159
Very interesting project!
Good luck to the developers.

As I understand it, you can buy an apartment for tokens HOME LOANS
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
ICO finished.
Sold 5 934 071 HLC
Congratulations on the successful completion of the ICO. I watched the information on your project ... Now many people try to tokenize actions with real estate, but it's about you that I heard from my acquaintances who do not even have anything to do with crypto currency. Here, all of you praise, I will not be original if I say that successfully conducted ICO, it is primarily the competent work of the whole team. I wish you to reach the most inaccessible heights and, no matter what, move forward.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
interesting project, sorry that did not have time to buy on ico! But I participated in bounty
Activity: 214
Undoubtedly you will have a huge success, I almost do not doubt this because this project is managed by a strong and competent team
Activity: 378
This is one of the best projects of the year! I am sure that the company will achieve high results! I will follow the life of this project with great pleasure! Good luck to the excellent team!
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
The team answers all questions on the telegram. I suggest that everyone involved in the project attend the telegram channel. There is also a nice conversations  Smiley
Activity: 21
Can't wait for the second stage of the ICO to start!
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Definitely a strong project that affects the interests of many. I think that this concept is universal and timely.
Activity: 1078
I like the idea of the project and I took part in their Bounty campaign. Good luck!
Activity: 10
interesting project, sorry that did not have time to buy on ico! But I participated in bounty)
ICO finished.
Sold 5 934 071 HLC
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
It looks like this project will be a long project,
because based on digital loans ,,, of course I like because it is safe
Activity: 30
I know this project is so! Expensive and successful this is so awesome project. And i will be suport this project...
Before the end of the ICO remained 15 days
CATCH to PURCHASE HLCoin at low cost
Pages:
Jump to: