Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 12. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Github deleted. Move on people nothing to see now!

This is really HORRORcoin!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
That dude that had that 7gigs of hashing power came out like A GOD!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Dev just Tweeted
https://twitter.com/coinhonor/status/476047950255120384
"Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos."

what is he smoking ?
so it's mean positive scam  Sad
and their website down too

Oh shi... I did very well when sold all my XHC before this.  Shocked
at what price? you're lucky man  Grin

Yup, coin won't work without Github.

DEAD COIN WALKING.
I made a cool $50.00 bucks off this coin Cool

GO ME!

I made 0.5 BTC but sold very very in time. If I hold till now then it will be much worse.

Dump them before they hit 1 sat!
Activity: 644
so it's mean positive scam  Sad
and their website down too

at what price? you're lucky man  Grin
Activity: 574

GO ME!

I made 0.5 BTC but sold very very in time. If I hold till now then it will be much worse.
Activity: 458
Merit: 265
Dev just Tweeted
https://twitter.com/coinhonor/status/476047950255120384
"Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos."
Activity: 635
BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

Hey! Before you start blasting the guy. I said that I wouldn't be surprised if he's the dev of Honorcoin.  Here are my reasoning.  Not sure if you guys agree or not.  

1. https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dreamcoin-327214  look at the time "dreamcoin" was registered very close to the time honorcoin was.  

2.  The total amount of coins was messed up actually 5million instead of 21million for honorcoin.  Same thing happened with dreamcoin.  3.5million was actually 1.85million.  

3. Claimed "anon" in both coins.  

4. Was very active up until he straight out disappeared.

Ok. That's all. You guys can decide.   Wink

BTW. JOHNNY_NON HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. HE'S DOING A GREAT JOB REVIVING DREAMCOIN!

1.- Dreamcoin was registered in May, Honorcoin in June. If by 'close' you mean a month, ok...
2.- The total coins created for Honorcoin is 20M and not 5M.
3.- yea
4.- yea

1. I said time, not date.  
2. In the github, someone pointed out 5million but the github account is now deleted. So......
3. ok
4. ok

You don't need the code to know how many coins were created.

GO ME!
Activity: 574
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
So the dev made so many victims for just 7 BTC? Son of a b*tch

hmm..

5. "carsen" ex dreamcoin dev ran off with 2.5 to 3btc.  

6.  dreamcoin logo and honorcoin logo have the same "blueish" color.  

the pieces are starting to point to him but im no sherlock holmes.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Guys, the best advice I can give, in light of all the new coins that have appeared in the last month or so touting, supposedly, cutting-edge technologies, is to look at whether anybody of substance is associated with it and/or whether there is sufficient evidence of the technology existing.

People tried throwing a load of FUD around the Vericoin thread overnight and this morning in order to panic the incredibly overheated market and drive the price down dramatically, which it did. Their tactic? To claim they had been told over the weekend that the SMS wallet would be ready within the hour and that it had never materialised, ergo the Dev was a scammer and the wallet technology nothing but vapourware.

The Developer of VRC is Patrick Nosker, a man with a large enough internet presence and valid credentials to prove he is not a fly-by-night scammer by any means AND, to top it off, had Dan Kaminsky, one of the most respected people in computing science to check things over for him, as evidenced by tweet conversations between both people.

*This* is how you prove to yourself that a coin is likely not a scam, not by glorious promises made by anonymous devs with flashy pictures of wallet technology and a string of fanboys telling you to buy tons of coins now 'before moon'! (Silkcoin, I'm looking in your direction)

I am genuinely sympathetic to those of you who were ripped off but there is likely little you can do about it other than use it as a learning experience. This snake-pit of a subforum on Bitcointalk has been getting worse of late, with larger, more organised, gangs of scammers coming up with very devious schemes.

Just learn to treat *everything* with suspicion, especially offers of 'free money' or 'massive profit'.

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Hey! Before you start blasting the guy. I said that I wouldn't be surprised if he's the dev of Honorcoin.  Here are my reasoning.  Not sure if you guys agree or not.  

1. https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dreamcoin-327214  look at the time "dreamcoin" was registered very close to the time honorcoin was.  

2.  The total amount of coins was messed up actually 5million instead of 21million for honorcoin.  Same thing happened with dreamcoin.  3.5million was actually 1.85million.  

3. Claimed "anon" in both coins.  

4. Was very active up until he straight out disappeared.

Ok. That's all. You guys can decide.   Wink

BTW. JOHNNY_NON HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. HE'S DOING A GREAT JOB REVIVING DREAMCOIN!

1.- Dreamcoin was registered in May, Honorcoin in June. If by 'close' you mean a month, ok...
2.- The total coins created for Honorcoin is 20M and not 5M.
3.- yea
4.- yea

1. I said time, not date.  
2. In the github, someone pointed out 5million but the github account is now deleted. So......
3. ok
4. ok

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Activity: 644
ohh  Huh Embarrassed Undecided Cry Cry
i'm not online just for 1 day and everything gone  Cool
so sorry for users who lose many BTC
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
So the dev made so many victims for just 7 BTC? Son of a b*tch
My friend spent 2 BTC on Honorcoin, I spent 1.3 BTC and lost 0.93 BTC selling at a lower price. My friend refuses to sell just because he made money from the non scam coins and refuses to believe a coin can die even though most coins die and/or are scamcoins.

Really angers me because I live with him and if he sells now we can get back $240 towards living costs. With his attitude I think he will eventually lose money on crypto.

Why spend so much on one coin? if you only invest 0.2 btc and goes up 5 times = still 0.8 btc profit??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IM LAUGHTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW

I TOLD YOU YESTERDAY THIS WAS A SCAM HAHAHA

Please bit of respect for ppl who lost and losing lot of btc on this

(I also got out early, and i'm happy)
Pages:
Jump to: