Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 13. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

Hey! Before you start blasting the guy. I said that I wouldn't be surprised if he's the dev of Honorcoin.  Here are my reasoning.  Not sure if you guys agree or not.  

1. https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dreamcoin-327214  look at the time "dreamcoin" was registered very close to the time honorcoin was.  

2.  The total amount of coins was messed up actually 5million instead of 21million for honorcoin.  Same thing happened with dreamcoin.  3.5million was actually 1.85million.  

3. Claimed "anon" in both coins.  

4. Was very active up until he straight out disappeared.

Ok. That's all. You guys can decide.   Wink

BTW. JOHNNY_NON HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. HE'S DOING A GREAT JOB REVIVING DREAMCOIN!

1.- Dreamcoin was registered in May, Honorcoin in June. If by 'close' you mean a month, ok...
2.- The total coins created for Honorcoin is 20M and not 5M.
3.- yea
4.- yea

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
My friend spent 2 BTC on Honorcoin, I spent 1.3 BTC and lost 0.93 BTC selling at a lower price. My friend refuses to sell just because he made money from the non scam coins and refuses to believe a coin can die even though most coins die and/or are scamcoins.

Really angers me because I live with him and if he sells now we can get back $240 towards living costs. With his attitude I think he will eventually lose money on crypto.

Some people need to learn the hard way.  Nothing you can do until they figure it themselves.  Sometimes you just need to cut your losses.
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
My friend spent 2 BTC on Honorcoin, I spent 1.3 BTC and lost 0.93 BTC selling at a lower price. My friend refuses to sell just because he made money from the non scam coins and refuses to believe a coin can die even though most coins die and/or are scamcoins.

Really angers me because I live with him and if he sells now we can get back $240 towards living costs. With his attitude I think he will eventually lose money on crypto.
Even i lost my valuebale 2 btc but i am still having a little hope of dev coming but in vain.
Activity: 224

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Dreamcoin and it's dev team have nothing to do with Honorcoin.
I know who are the honorcoin's dev team.
Just waiting...
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Hey! Before you start blasting the guy. I said that I wouldn't be surprised if he's the dev of Honorcoin.  Here are my reasoning.  Not sure if you guys agree or not.  

Hah well even if he is not the XHC dev he deserves a second blasting for the ORIGINAL DRM scam.

And yes no one attack the current DRM dev he seems on the up and up.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

1. https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dreamcoin-327214  look at the time "dreamcoin" was registered very close to the time honorcoin was.  

2.  The total amount of coins was messed up actually 5million instead of 21million for honorcoin.  Same thing happened with dreamcoin.  3.5million was actually 1.85million.  

3. Claimed "anon" in both coins.  

4. Was very active up until he straight out disappeared.

Ok. That's all. You guys can decide.   Wink

BTW. JOHNNY_NON HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. HE'S DOING A GREAT JOB REVIVING DREAMCOIN!
legendary
Activity: 1386
XHC will fall to 1 satoshi in the next 24 hours, sell if you can when its still over 100 satoshi, i also lost over 5 btc  Sad
Activity: 199
even if dev won't show up why dump working coin to the pits of hell O.o
legendary
Activity: 994
XHC is dead, only massive sell...
Activity: 173
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IM LAUGHTING SO HARD RIGHT NOW

I TOLD YOU YESTERDAY THIS WAS A SCAM HAHAHA
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Honorcoin has nothing to do with Dreamcoin or vice versa.
I am the lead Dev for Dreamcoin. I have nothing to do with this what so ever.
The anonymity air drop was brought to my attention yesterday.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dreamcoin-revival-100-proof-of-stake-15-stake-rate-drm-625460
Being that code is open source anybody can grab the code and do as they please.
Do not make misleading statements. I am not a scammer nor is anyone on my team.
It's statements like yours that make it difficult to spot a scam anymore.
If people didn't call every coin a scam, people might be more apt to listen.
Once again to make this clear. Dreamcoin and it's dev team have nothing to do with Honorcoin.
Thank you
johnny

Johnny is legit. He's the new dev of dreamcoin after "carsen" did his david copperfield act.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Activity: 120

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dreamcoin-revival-100-proof-of-stake-15-stake-rate-drm-625460
Once again to make this clear. Dreamcoin and it's dev team have nothing to do with Honorcoin.
Thank you
johnny

agreed it should have stated this was a clone of dreamcoin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Carsen Jeffery Klock

https://www.facebook.com/carsen.klock

Apparently he had an interview for a $6k a month Graphic Design job back in May, maybe someone ought to find out who this company is and give them a call...
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Thank you
johnny
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
something new, Bfljosh?
Pages:
Jump to: