Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 15. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
HONOR COIN DEV.  POST YOUR REAL IDENTITY SO WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT A SCAMMER WHO JUST WANTS TO PUMP HONORCOIN AND THEN DUMP AT THE HIGHS; THEN JUST RELEASE A NEW COIN 2 WEEKS LATER AND RUN THE SAME PONZI ON EVERYONE AGAIN.

Wanting a coin to rise in price and selling at the highs...isn't that what we all try to do? And if this is a ponzi scheme, then every single coin would also qualify as a ponzi scheme, wouldn't it? I'm not sure what you're accusing him of.
You still feel the same way???
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
XHC dead. Rate still 500 satoshi Huh

Not all read this Bitcointalk forum or Crypto Twitter.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Well one thing is for sure, the devs aninomity air drop was exactly that. I gambled, I lost. Community takeover is useless, because the entire selling point of this coin was its anonymity. Whoever takes over you might want to look into fast anon implementation, or else its bye bye.

Why?
Today is the 9. June.

Yes, but dev is the silent, air dropped and anonymously disappeared
Activity: 448
I told you guys.  NEVER EVER buy a coin or give a password to a DEV who purposely remains anonymous, especially with a newly created account!!!  The entire purpose of that is to run a con.  It baffles my mind why people are still giving hard earned BTC to anonymous coin launches.

Only buy or mine a coin from ID'd developers.  

It really is that simple.

people love thinking that they will get rich overnight, scams have never been more alive, i always say as well takeover are useless, learn from it and there is plenty of good coins to support
legendary
I told you guys.  NEVER EVER buy a coin or give a password to a DEV who purposely remains anonymous, especially with a newly created account!!!  The entire purpose of that is to run a con.  It baffles my mind why people are still giving hard earned BTC to anonymous coin launches.

The markets never listen. I was banking on a price rise. There must be at least 5 out of 10 coins are scams.

Lesson learned: Never hold shitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000
XHC dead. Rate still 500 satoshi Huh
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
The funny thing is that posters saying that Honorcoin is a scam still have the Honorcoin Signature  Cheesy

...... whoops  Shocked

Thanks for the tip.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Well one thing is for sure, the devs aninomity air drop was exactly that. I gambled, I lost. Community takeover is useless, because the entire selling point of this coin was its anonymity. Whoever takes over you might want to look into fast anon implementation, or else its bye bye.

Why?
Today is the 9. June.
Activity: 378

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
The funny thing is that posters saying that Honorcoin is a scam still have the Honorcoin Signature  Cheesy

...... whoops  Shocked
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Dumped my coins. Still a nice profit for just 3 days if mining Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I wanna be part of Honorcoin
best coin, best choice !

I lost money on this and I bet I still have more worth than your third world piece of shit assets put together. Perhaps you can read this better? 你是什麽東西

You miserable fuck.

http://i58.tinypic.com/okd0fl.jpg
LOL Cheesy
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1386
what reasons can there be that the side is offline?
I wanna be part of Honorcoin
best coin, best choice !

I lost money on this and I bet I still have more worth than your third world piece of shit assets put together. Perhaps you can read this better? 你是什麽東西

You miserable fuck.

c'mon man you people don't read threads he just wants free coins , plenty of people lost let this be a lesson
Activity: 224
Dev not even gonna come back to gloat?  Huh
Activity: 199
Better sell or move coins from poloniex, if they stop XHC wallet, trading and withdraw will be impossible, just like with AC
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I think the guys specially created panic sell. time to buy!
@coinhonor @HonorCoin only 5 million coins? https://github.com/honor-project/honorcoin/blob/master/src/main.h#L39

I just saw your tweet. Jigs up mate.

For all new XHC -

THIS COIN IS A SCAM - Refer to Previous Posts.
c'mon guys stop with drama if dev wanted to show up he would by now, please stop with comunity takeovers, move on there is plenty of good coins around to support

let them decide bro...
there's no point to tell them to "move on"
its their money, their BTC

i guess you are right, this place has never been more active with scams it's just sad, people keep supporting scams they will keep coming, nobody will get rich over night on a new coin, trade responsibly let this be a lesson for ones who lost.
Pages:
Jump to: