Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 26. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
The guy with 12  btc buy order has more information then us, or he's also on vacation lol
yesterday he put wall lower after panic, he is watching and want moar coins IMHO Wink

The Big Brother is watching you  Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
The guy with 12  btc buy order has more information then us, or he's also on vacation lol

Clearly a manipulation. He's selling now, not buying. That wall will be gone very soon.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
yesterday he put wall lower after panic, he is watching and want moar coins IMHO Wink
Activity: 588
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
where is a point in putting down a site? Dev is updating, in my opinion.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Activity: 588
This is amazing, how simple absence of the information can influence the reality. This situation is totally artificial.

That's because there were so many scams already
but wall on bittrex @ 0.00001166 is still there
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
too predictable, sadly there will be loads of eager people waiting for the next 'dev' to rob them of their BTC
Activity: 30
This is amazing, how simple absence of the information can influence the reality. This situation is totally artificial.
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
The game has just begun  Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Just fuck that. Too many red flags already. Shady distribution, no updates, dev absent, no means to check premine wallet balance, now site is down.
Is there anyone who got their coins?
Activity: 48
Now, could it POSSIBLY be anything to do with the fact that I have been trying to get you lot to see that there are multiple names on their distribution list there that have reported compromised accounts here?

No, of course not, go on, keep on screaming abuse at me. I'll at least take comfort in the knowledge that I tried to alert you all to the breaking scam with evidence and reasoning. Perhaps some of you took note and saved yourself from further harm from these bastards.

The rest of you, who are now about to have to wake up and smell the bullshit from these scammers, I'd suggest you rethink your knee-jerkery when it comes to hurling abuse at people who are presenting you with reasonable assertions that disprove your deeply-held beliefs. Either that or just stick with the theism you must already be conditioned with and pray to your invisible sky-daddy to help you out.

One option might serve to improve your life in the long run, the other, well I'm sure you're not so dense you can't figure out how effective that is.

Thank you for alerting us previously, I have taken note of it and have silently done my due diligence and smelled a possible scam too. Have sold off everything during the 1st wave of warning between the 1500s - 2000s.

Let's hope everyone can get out before it drops to 100 satoshis...if the dev appears....I might place a buy order at 1 satoshi to honor this... honorcoin...
VRC Tower of Babel fell down, time for XHC for rise!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Now, could it POSSIBLY be anything to do with the fact that I have been trying to get you lot to see that there are multiple names on their distribution list there that have reported compromised accounts here?

No, of course not, go on, keep on screaming abuse at me. I'll at least take comfort in the knowledge that I tried to alert you all to the breaking scam with evidence and reasoning. Perhaps some of you took note and saved yourself from further harm from these bastards.

The rest of you, who are now about to have to wake up and smell the bullshit from these scammers, I'd suggest you rethink your knee-jerkery when it comes to hurling abuse at people who are presenting you with reasonable assertions that disprove your deeply-held beliefs. Either that or just stick with the theism you must already be conditioned with and pray to your invisible sky-daddy to help you out.

One option might serve to improve your life in the long run, the other, well I'm sure you're not so dense you can't figure out how effective that is.

Activity: 123
Pages:
Jump to: