Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 90. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
hi!
i have set my signature  Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
245 Users added to the list! This is the most updated version we got.

http://honorcoin.co/2-free-distribution/

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
More people added to the list. We got 233 users! and we keep adding more! Smiley

http://honorcoin.co/2-free-distribution/
Why am i not on the list ?! Sad
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
Anyone else willing to sell their XHC at some sensible prices? lol
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
very nice coin .. iam holding mine
Activity: 1
Let's see where this coin will brings us.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I downloaded the wallet but it crashed what shall I do? Smiley

open it again
Activity: 405
If anyone is willing to sell big amounts of XHC, PM me!
Activity: 3
Hey guys new miner here, I can't seem to get this wallet to sync up even with the .conf file in place and restarting a couple times.  Any ideas?
Also I'd like to be added to the list if possible.
make sure the name on the conf file is Honorcoin not HonorCoin or honorcoin, it happen to me.

Ah there we go.  Case sensitivity beats me again.  Thanks for the tip.

I'm a newbie here too and I was having the same issues... is the .conf file just a text file in the same directory as the wallet?

Also sig updated!

The .conf file is a sort of like a text file, just make sure it's actually .conf instead of .txt

It goes in the directory of "C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Honorcoin"
Activity: 294
I downloaded the wallet but it crashed what shall I do? Smiley
Activity: 30
Ready to buy some XHC  Cool
what is the price each coin ? i have some to sell.
Activity: 69
Merit: 3
Fast integration on exchanges doesn't prove a coin's value, and might even give this pump and dump habit a long way to go, as long as the project is seeding it brings a lot of volatility because of uncertainty, good if accumulated but really hurting if just a hype and many coins do suffer from a lack of clearviewing and mid/long term sight resulting in a rapid loss of value.
Let's see how it turns out
Activity: 10
Hey guys new miner here, I can't seem to get this wallet to sync up even with the .conf file in place and restarting a couple times.  Any ideas?
make sure the name on the conf file is Honorcoin not HonorCoin or honorcoin, it happen to me.

I'm a newbie here too and I was having the same issues... is the .conf file just a text file in the same directory as the wallet?

Also sig updated!
Activity: 476
i going pretty fast, 20 second block times, at 2,000 we should push to get listed on a exchange. twitter spam bittrex defendly helps.

There is really no point to rush having the coin on an exchange...
Hey guys new miner here, I can't seem to get this wallet to sync up even with the .conf file in place and restarting a couple times.  Any ideas?

Activity: 322
Hey guys new miner here, I can't seem to get this wallet to sync up even with the .conf file in place and restarting a couple times.  Any ideas?
Activity: 322
Remaining pow Blocks

Really 3 days POW  Smiley
i going pretty fast, 20 second block times, at 2,000 we should push to get listed on a exchange. twitter spam bittrex defendly helps.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: