Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 92. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Dev, beware multiaccounts.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
hello

new miner  and signature Wink

edit  cant write more than 50 caracter in signature?  the code "Honorcoin | 100% PoS | 2% Free Distribution"  is too long :/

sure man, and your first post is this one Smiley
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
hello

new miner  and signature Wink

edit  cant write more than 50 caracter in signature?  the code "Honorcoin | 100% PoS | 2% Free Distribution"  is too long :/
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
got the conf file but wallet still not sync....any idea ?

here the same
dev, let us know if there will be an update of the wallet. To get the conf file isn't so friendly for newbies and however it doesn't work
thanks

That's strange, I've just tried my wallet and it seems to be syncing fine.

I downloaded it two times. Open/close, open/close. Got the conf file. tried all the nodes. Nothing, I don't do anything more or I'm gonna be crazy

Where are you creating the .conf file? Assuming that you are with Windows OS, you need to go to C:\Users\\Appdata\Roaming\Honorcoin\ and create the conf file there. AppData is a hidden folder, so you have to make it visible from Organise --> Folder and search options --> View tab and mark Show hidden files, folders and drives --> Apply to all folders --> Ok

yeh thanks, in appdata/roaming/honorcoin the .conf file there is not, but i already tried in the afternoon to put there the conf. file that someone posted, but no success. Anyway, I don't think to be the only one. And yeh, I use window 7

i also use win7 and never had any sync issues
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

here the same
dev, let us know if there will be an update of the wallet. To get the conf file isn't so friendly for newbies and however it doesn't work
thanks

I downloaded it two times. Open/close, open/close. Got the conf file. tried all the nodes. Nothing, I don't do anything more or I'm gonna be crazy

Where are you creating the .conf file? Assuming that you are with Windows OS, you need to go to C:\Users\\Appdata\Roaming\Honorcoin\ and create the conf file there. AppData is a hidden folder, so you have to make it visible from Organise --> Folder and search options --> View tab and mark Show hidden files, folders and drives --> Apply to all folders --> Ok

yeh thanks, in appdata/roaming/honorcoin the .conf file there is not, but i already tried in the afternoon to put there the conf. file that someone posted, but no success. Anyway, I don't think to be the only one. And yeh, I use window 7
x4y
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

here the same
thanks

it started to sync and stoped again, restarted the wallet and cant connect to Honorcoin network...
Activity: 46

here the same
thanks

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

here the same
thanks

windows wallet ?

if yes your .conf must be here:

C:\Users\"your name"\AppData\Roaming\honorcoin.conf

here the same
thanks

Activity: 294

here the same
thanks

here the same
thanks
Activity: 113
I will mine this one a bit, will see where it goes Smiley
Activity: 476
We have added more names to the list but it's still not completely updated, we keep working on it:
http://honorcoin.co/2-free-distribution/

lot's of fake accounts created just to be on the list !

Do not get tricked.
Activity: 66
Is HonorCoin added on an exchange like Poloniex or Bittrex ?

not yet
Activity: 89
Is HonorCoin added on an exchange like Poloniex or Bittrex ?
x4y
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
have you restarted the wallet?
x4y
Activity: 14
Please stop posting that you 'updated your signature', just send us a PM otherwise Moderators could delete our thread again. We are doing our best to keep the lists updated.
Do you want a PM from each and one of us, or is it enough to just have it in the signature and posting something clever in this thread?

How can you "find" us if we don't post at all?

And the wallet address? Where?

The premine address has been here since yesterday:
http://honorcoin.co/premine-address/

Do we need to pm our addresses or how will the distribution work? Thanks.

Yes, we will ask for your address. We will post the instructions and more info as soon as we complete the whole list. Hopesully in 1 hour.
Activity: 71
Pages:
Jump to: