Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HST][ICO] Horizon State - Decision Token - voting platform - sale over - page 2. (Read 24766 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 11
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Congrats on the listing on Bittrex International! The team has been rooting for this for a long time. Hopefully this will further help in spreading the worth about the company under the crypto community!
Activity: 1946
Merit: 350
This HST company looks dead?  Another shitcoin?

Not dead, you can follow all their social media accs
And I will share latest development update here:

Horizon State Development Update II

ello everyone, time for another Horizon State Development Update!

The last one was ages ago, and we haven’t released an update in the interim because we wanted to be able to share some awesome details about what we have been doing this last year, the current capabilities of the platform — and where we are going with it.

So first of all — the Horizon State platform is now operable! This means we can onboard customers and have them use the software to make their decisions and cast their votes. Obviously this is a huge milestone for the company (#buidl right??) and we are very proud of what we have achieved. Comments and responses from potential customers are very positive, all saying how beautiful the platform looks, and how easy it is to use.

From a technical perspective, the platform was developed and delivered as a web application rather than an app. The main reason for this decision was to allow a rapid pace of development and testing. Another reason for both CoinPocket and the platform to be delivered in this manner is to provide low friction for users.

The reasoning behind it is that users are less likely to download an app just to vote once or twice. This is proving itself to be the right decision, as some of the potential customers are wanting to link the application directly from their website or even map a subdomain to our application (in the format of https://vote.awesomecustomerusingblockcha.in) and not everyone is enthusiastic about asking their users to download another app on their phone.

Having said that — an app is very much on the Horizon, and we will start working on one in the next few months.

The technology stack we are using is mainly React, .Net, Solidity (for smart contracts) and some Java thrown in for specific parts of the system.

Speaking of the blockchain aspect of the system — as we mentioned before, our goal is to be chain-agnostic rather than tie ourselves down to a specific chain. This enables us to use chains that have different cost models, throughput and technical capabilities.

Right now, the platform works with Ethereum, NEM and Halo. All are public chains. Halo specifically is very interesting to us. Being a fork of Ethereum, it allows us to use smart contracts in the same manner that Ethereum does. However — using a different consensus mechanism, it is much faster than what Ethereum currently provides, and using a different incentive mechanism — it allows zero-cost transactions. This means that the part of the cost of the vote contributed by the actual blockchain (gas cost) is reduced substantially when using Halo. Unlike Ethereum, it is not affected by the load on the system, or the price of Ethereum. Unlike NEM it is not affected by the fluctuation of price of XEM.

The last part we want to talk about is the component-based setup of the UI (User Interface). We spent a lot of time creating a library of components — distinct UI elements — that are all interoperable, and all use the same ‘design language’. Having developed the system this way means that all components ‘change together’ if we need to make a visual or behavioural change to one or any of them. It also means that creating complex user interface elements is many times like putting together Lego pieces: every component we have can be attached to other components and ‘just work’.

Building our component library this way has allowed us to develop a new type of vote for a potential customer in a couple of days — rather than a couple of weeks. We can see the effect this has on our development speed, where the last pieces we completed were considerably faster to develop than the first few iterations.

Moving forward with development, there are a few interesting results counting algorithms that we need to develop for our customers. Complex types of voting like preferential vote or weighted candidates, need more than just the transparency and accountability that the public ledger provides. In some cases you can’t just tally up the vote and declare a winner — as there are other considerations to account for.

We will address the challenges and how we solve them in a future update.

That’s all from us! Have a great week!

https://medium.com/horizonstate/
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
HST is far from dead, check out the chart and see how much of a bargain we have here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a5kz-CSrso

This graph can be substituted for most altcoins after a long bearish fall! I think the team needs to be more active, including on this forum, so that in case of bulls returning to the market, this project would also be interesting for investment!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
This HST company looks dead?  Another shitcoin?
Activity: 45
Thanks a lot SCHEME TEAM, you've proven yourselves pathetic and unable to even be honest with people.

May you be cursed with cancer,

Jabar
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Guys what do you think about re-branding of Horizon State?
Just between us, I liked the previous branding more)

Re-branding? And possible change of logo like what many coins did previously? I am not sure about this. The team should know more. Horizon State continuous to being active on many tech gatherings which is cool.

I forgot about this thread this caught my attention with recent bump although dev team is active but there is no presence. I think they must build a strong community behind this community manager could help the project to grow and make involve new in this. I also have good expectation from this project. 

I also didn’t look at this topic for several months, I see that amid the bearish fall of the crypto-terminal project has lost a lot of positions! Can we expect a return of interest among investors and what changes have occurred during this time?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

Re-branding? And possible change of logo like what many coins did previously? I am not sure about this. The team should know more. Horizon State continuous to being active on many tech gatherings which is cool.

I forgot about this thread this caught my attention with recent bump although dev team is active but there is no presence. I think they must build a strong community behind this community manager could help the project to grow and make involve new in this. I also have good expectation from this project. 
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
Innovation for Impact: Horizon State, Power Ledger and ShareRing
https://www.meetup.com/ru-RU/Horizon-State-Meetup/events/252392288/
Hosted by David Swan, Technology Reporter from The Australian this event will take a deep dive into the greatest minds in the blockchain industry with presentations from Tim Bos (ShareRing), James Eggleston (Power Ledger) and Jamie Skella (Horizon State).
Activity: 1946
Merit: 350
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
Using blocking technology, this platform can be used not only to conduct fair elections, but also to manage various business operations for the company, government agencies and conglomerates.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
The current discontent of citizens of many countries by the political situation will help the team bring its project to success. Constant news that third-party intervention was detected in elections in a given country indicates the demand for the developed product.
Although I do think Horizon State can definitely change the elections for the better I think the company will have the biggest effect in B2B decisionmaking.

I think so there are so many complications to change the current election system with better one. It would take ,ore long time than expected but there is possibility to provide a secure solution in future and the team has capability to do this in future.
The current discontent of citizens of many countries by the political situation will help the team bring its project to success. Constant news that third-party intervention was detected in elections in a given country indicates the demand for the developed product.
Although I do think Horizon State can definitely change the elections for the better I think the company will have the biggest effect in B2B decisionmaking.
Activity: 308
One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth - all this is not indifferent and does pass up! Definitely worth to participate! What is the stage of development of the platform?
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
How blockchain powers e-voting
Horizon State, a startup building citizen engagement platforms, is changing the way elections work.

Fake news and the influence of social media have shaken up recent elections.

Reports of foreign influence in the US elections and the Brexit referendum are now well known. Meanwhile, in India, platforms such as WhatsApp are being used to spread extremist and false information in the run up to elections. Social media can have even more dangerous influences in young democracies like Myanmar, where Facebook is the homepage to the internet.

These patterns have also created a “disinterest in politics” among the youth, says Nimo Naamani, co-founder and tech chief of Horizon State, a startup building citizen engagement platforms. Seeing that social media has failed to engage voters, the company wants to change the way elections are run.
Found this summarised by a member in the Telegram group, it really makes me excited for what is possibly to come for Horizon State in the second half of this year!

You've got 1m+ people in India using MiVote platform.  This is without marketing so will be a much larger number soon.
You have the US gun control vote (300m population in the US as a target market).
You have the NU deal kicking off too - 90+m citizens target market here
That's the business use case.

On to speculation:
Discussions with 3 countries for the following year that could be huge for HS
Potential football club deal
Potential SAP partnership
Potential partnerships off the back of the WEF tech pioneer award
Activity: 22
I expect this plan becomes a great profit!
Absorbing vision, clear-cut activity, irreproachable approach.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Coindelta Lists Decision Token (HST)

Coindelta is happy to list another unique ERC20 token Decision Token (HST). Deposit & Withdrawal are live Now and trading will begin at 6:00PM IST 27th Of June 2018.
https://medium.com/coindelta/coindelta-lists-decision-token-hst-85577e28c07d
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello Decision Token believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Decision Token at: https://cointopper.com/coin/decisiontoken

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Pages:
Jump to: