Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HTRC - High Temperature Coin][Enabling the eSports Industry][MN][POS] - page 4. (Read 8479 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
couple of questions:

1 - how to run masternode after system startup (after restart etc) ... wallet is running after start

2 - mn is working ... status says im not in mn list and no % in reward table ... this is "common situation" ?

thanks for response

edited:
1 - it seems that mn starts when wallet starts
2 - status updated for active, % in reward still nothing

edited 2:
1 - when the wallet is crypted and start after system restart then masternode stops ... so start wallet, unlock, run mn, turn wallet off and check income in explorer ... if wanna witdraw then you need repaeat this procedure
2 - add 1 + reward was delivered
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
Thank you have shared information, will be note to this project that that that it was not expecting. Team Luck
Activity: 322
Merit: 6

Why I was Banned in Discord channel? I was in 2nd place in invite bounty compaign. What happened?   

Is anyone alive? Question remained without answer?!
Activity: 15
Hi guys! Let tell me about a new service in Simple Pos Pool where you can start earning with fully automated shared masternodes.
Only 100 htrc  per slot in HTRC shared mastornade.
Moreover you can find a lot of coins to stake together  because together we are stronger.

Link: https://simplepospool.com/?ref=Mirteg

Also, after the registration you can join to the discord channel from your dashboard if you need more informations.

I am logged in, how can I invest?
Activity: 15
Hi Dev, will there be more than 1000 MN or is it over?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 58
Activity: 39
pictures of you mom ? No thanks
if your brain is so small to look and see that in 7 wallet is 30% of all coins! you say the coin has a future? do not make me laugh!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 266
really  good project , Soon Moon  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 12
is a good project. Very less supply (21.000.000 HTRC) means it will keep climbing. Just needs to upgrade a good windows wallet. Just sit and watch its rising.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6

Why I was Banned in Discord channel? I was in 2nd place in invite bounty compaign. What happened?
Activity: 1257
Merit: 501
The wallet does not have synchronization. Please any nodes
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I would like to book the Portuguese translation
Activity: 102
very good project. its looks like HTRC do something really well Grin
Activity: 148
are you planning another airdrop?
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo
Great project and nice information about it!
copper member
Activity: 98
pictures of you mom ? No thanks
guys are SCAM !!!! do not waste your money! here look yourself ....
https://a.radikal.ru/a06/1804/e6/ac36d4d7cfc1.jpg [mod note: possibly NSFW ads within linked website]
cht
Activity: 2
Hi dev,

Could you please update your masternode guide? It's suck! I know basic linux & also used to setup 2 MNs, yet I find it tough to understand your masternode guide. Even in github downloading your wallet is not an easy choice for a newbie. They can't tell which one is for Windows/Linux. Only Linux user understand the word end with "d" is a daemon program running in background. Man, it's not gonna get this coin up high if you make everything so frustrated like this. Even new users wanna get a masternode, I'm sure as hell many will stuck and lost interest pretty fast.

Please think of new user (not computer savvy). They are new money! Make it easy for new money to get in... I write this because I like ur project and also running a masternode with ur coin.

All the best.
in fact, now is a good chance to bask in the CoinMarketChap there for the listing needs a turn of coins from 100 000 $ it's there! Will the application be submitted for listing?
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
Hoping it to be steady...
Pages:
Jump to: