Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HTRC - High Temperature Coin][Enabling the eSports Industry][MN][POS] - page 6. (Read 8479 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
if every one have syncronise or masternode problem please update all to version 1012
Activity: 65
Looks Promising, join now
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Trying to have a seat on a Shared MN! Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
Great coin, starting staking it this evening.
Activity: 182
I create a HTRC masternode.
In one day I gain 27 HTRC... cannot seems the promise gain...
Perhaps I'm doing something wrong ?

If I type

hightemperatured masternode status

I get

{
    "vin" : "CTxIn(COutPoint(xxxxx, 0), scriptSig=)",
    "service" : "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:11368",
    "status" : 1,
    "pubkey" : "PUB KEY,
    "notCapableReason" : ""
}

And also masternode is in masternode list
I'm wondering if I have doing something wrong

Activity: 126
good project.. I very much like this project..
Activity: 86
Activity: 69
Good bounty!  good project.
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Now we need Low Temperature Coin Smiley
And don't forget about Masternodes Cheesy
Activity: 147
great project! I have been here since the start, and believe this will be the furture crypto to own long term!
Activity: 3
Wallet not synching.  Advice?  Add node?
Activity: 175
Good project and I hope this coin future is well
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMasters.co (Formally BlockMunch) has added High Temperature Coin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for High Temperature Coin Pay:
Over 100 coins on the pool, with more added regularly!
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u HKcf4UzCm4GtjtvTzhWWLxEUpKoxMQTx7P -p c=HTRC

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3433 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/HTRC

Peer List:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/peers?id=2842

BlockMasters.Co Discord Link: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4

BlockMasters.Co BitcoinTalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blockmastersco-130-coins-us-eu-as-35-scrypt-coins-doge-payouts-2362982

Welcome to BlockMasters!

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
If you are running a Master Node - there's a mandatory update to a new wallet - please do so asap - using the old wallet precludes you from any rewards.

do it now please.

https://github.com/htrcoin/htrcoin/releases
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
no one aside from MN holders will buy this coin.

Exactly this is why I said most MN coins have only one purpose and that is to make the creators rich. Its essentially a money making machine for you if you are the creator of a coin. Premine is created out of nothing and you can be the first to mine your own coin, the first to setup your "10 dev nodes". And then you pretty much create coins for nothing that the noobs will buy for whatever the price goes to.

though I'm a bit amazed, how people agree to blindly throw away their money, already 92 MN owners for this shit. And MN worth is not so cheap.

A lot of those are the devs trying to FOMO people into buying.
Activity: 50
Really need some addNodes list here. Wallet syncing pretty unstable since the fork today.
Activity: 30
no one aside from MN holders will buy this coin.

Exactly this is why I said most MN coins have only one purpose and that is to make the creators rich. Its essentially a money making machine for you if you are the creator of a coin. Premine is created out of nothing and you can be the first to mine your own coin, the first to setup your "10 dev nodes". And then you pretty much create coins for nothing that the noobs will buy for whatever the price goes to.

though I'm a bit amazed, how people agree to blindly throw away their money, already 92 MN owners for this shit. And MN worth is not so cheap.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I noticed that the new coins in the bitcointalk forum have in common
Discord Invite, Airdrop
And this coin is no exception
Activity: 140
Can I have a link to bounty?
Pages:
Jump to: