Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HTRC - High Temperature Coin][Enabling the eSports Industry][MN][POS] - page 7. (Read 8479 times)

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Don't fall for this. Its yet another meaningless MN coin with only one purpose: To make the creators rich!

when hasn't the creator of a coin wanted to get rich?

Never I guess and I even have my fair share critique of DASH but at least he created something with innovation. Its one thing to create something with a purpose that long term can "improve the world" and get rich alone the way. Another thing is to create meaningless forks where the entire goal of the coin is to "get listed on exchanges" (Most MN coins), drive up volume artificially. Claim there is no premine when there is one (Carebit), suddenly steal all MN of people by raising colleteral from 1000 to 7500 (Zaca).

Look at this, one of the very few people I found out recently who actually thinks: http://www.stakeandnodes.com/just-another-masternode strangely enough I found this site though a forum that get currently promoted by masternodes.online. I consider masternodes.online and all this sites willing participants in this MN scam shit with their display of 1000%+ RIO and yearly RIO that will NEVER EVERY be close to the truth. This sites lure in so many gullible people (even me to some extend if you will) into this stupid scams or even if they are not scams its still meaningless BS and some people will lose money at some point in the future when those coins dump because they have no purpose.

There should be a site that analyses coins RIO over a long period of time and also measure price drop in ... something with a more realistic display of the opportunity and risks rather this that only lure in noobs to suck their BTC in.

Well said true words, man! But maybe should you try to invest in a coin like this and see what's gonna happen?

I see you Shill post this shit and others how about u go sit on a cactus bra .,.

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Don't fall for this. Its yet another meaningless MN coin with only one purpose: To make the creators rich!

Never I guess and I even have my fair share critique of DASH but at least he created something with innovation. Its one thing to create something with a purpose that long term can "improve the world" and get rich alone the way. Another thing is to create meaningless forks where the entire goal of the coin is to "get listed on exchanges" (Most MN coins), drive up volume artificially. Claim there is no premine when there is one (Carebit), suddenly steal all MN of people by raising colleteral from 1000 to 7500 (Zaca).

Look at this, one of the very few people I found out recently who actually thinks: http://www.stakeandnodes.com/just-another-masternode strangely enough I found this site though a forum that get currently promoted by masternodes.online. I consider masternodes.online and all this sites willing participants in this MN scam shit with their display of 1000%+ RIO and yearly RIO that will NEVER EVERY be close to the truth. This sites lure in so many gullible people (even me to some extend if you will) into this stupid scams or even if they are not scams its still meaningless BS and some people will lose money at some point in the future when those coins dump because they have no purpose.

There should be a site that analyses coins RIO over a long period of time and also measure price drop in ... something with a more realistic display of the opportunity and risks rather this that only lure in noobs to suck their BTC in.

Well said true words, man! But maybe should you try to invest in a coin like this and see what's gonna happen?
Activity: 17
MNforALL Shared MN Service               

HTRC MN01   is open for reservations!            

- no setup fee               
- 4% service commission               
- everyday payout               

Received coins:   0            
Available:   1000            

Join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/5xmR5WR             
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
no one aside from MN holders will buy this coin.

Exactly this is why I said most MN coins have only one purpose and that is to make the creators rich. Its essentially a money making machine for you if you are the creator of a coin. Premine is created out of nothing and you can be the first to mine your own coin, the first to setup your "10 dev nodes". And then you pretty much create coins for nothing that the noobs will buy for whatever the price goes to.
Activity: 30
What is the purpose of this coin? Everyone buying MNs obviously want to make real money and not just collect MN coins.

How do you plan to prevent price sinking when all the MN holders start selling this coin? As it has no purpose,
no one aside from MN holders will buy this coin.

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
This coin is on fire - 23 BTC in volume in last 24 hours

everyone should be mining this coin

Yes really "Amazing" with only 1 btc in buy orders on the books .....
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Interesting project! I plan to study it and after investing, I wish good luck to the developers!)
This coin is on fire - 23 BTC in volume in last 24 hours

everyone should be mining this coin
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
where is more profitable if i POS using just the wallet than POS using a masternode?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Awesome project. Good luck to HighTemperatureCoin Development team.
Activity: 148
It's nice to see how the price grows!!! that you are waiting for block 20000 and reward and ROI will boost more than twice
I have problems setting up masternode ... Is there a guide?

git clone https://github.com/zoldur/HTRCoin.git
cd HTRCoin
sudo chmod +x htrc_install.sh
./htrc_install.sh

what problems are you having - hop on discord on the general forum and I'll help you out - no problem
copper member
Activity: 9
this coin is kicking ass - highest profitability of an mineable scrypt coin
Activity: 266
Loving this new Coin  Wink  waiting for block 20000 and reward and ROI will boost more than twice
Pages:
Jump to: