Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 116. (Read 879551 times)

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
don't worry BAC those bots are hard to fight.
keep fighting it, upper jack Wink

Hehe  Tongue

If anyone has any words of wisdom feel free to PM. Smiley

Someone contact Mark K! We need this wiki fixed!
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Here we go!!
don't worry BAC those bots are hard to fight.
keep fighting it, upper jack Wink
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
www.Huntercoin.it is currently getting pwned by spam bots.

My apologizes.
Activity: 121
Merit: 120
good work guys Smiley

---------

Huntercoin 1.1 -- Mandatory Update (before Block 500k) (2 weeks)
Windows:
https://mega.co.nz/#!AIFTyYyL!4_urYKgiIf0jASkiFgu1FIm2lhOFke0gBiFqtOSqvEo
Source
https://github.com/chronokings/huntercoin

Implement Carrying Capacity Limit - Generals can carry a maximum of 50 coins, Hunters a Maximum of 25 Coins.
Remove Spawn Death - Staying in the Spawn area for 30 blocks will no longer kill you
One Step Name Registration - no longer required to do - name_new and name_first update (will work after hardfork, QT will still use old style, for now)
OP Return - Enable storing "tags" to transactions with OP_RETURN scripts.
Various other fixes, improvements - see github

BACKUP FIRST

Warning - If you have not updated in some time, there may be some very time consuming conversion of block index - check debug.log to see what is happening.

Spread the Word.

Feels good to have something like this coming.  Once we see how this effects gameplay we can talk about our other ideas.  Great start though, i think it will stir up the game nicely.
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Where does the 10 HUC end up when I create a general?

in a way:

they are inside your hunter .. when you die it is dropped on the ground. 4% of it then goes to the miner that mined the block when you died.

really - the 10 HUCs are locked in the "name" (even after you die), and then 10 hucs are generated in the game when you die.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Where does the 10 HUC end up when I create a general?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C
Thanks guys - and good work. Will git pull now........ Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1166
Will I need to re-download the blockchain with this update? I'm currently on the previous version.

No.  But if you have a version older than the latest previous one (1.0.12 and below), the client will locally do a data format upgrade on the first start.  This takes some time, but not comparable to a full download of the blockchain.  If you already have the previous version 1.0.13, the upgrade shouldn't require any changes to the data at all.
legendary
Will I need to re-download the blockchain with this update? I'm currently on the previous version.

Thanks  Smiley

nope - but if you haven't updated for a while, there may be some reformating of the blockchain files - it can take some time.. but should give some performance improvements when done Smiley

you can also prune nameindex with name_prune (remove 2gb ish of space)
Activity: 686
WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C

Thanks  Smiley
legendary

I've already updated my various nodes (also the one at chain.huntercoin.org) plus done a full sync from scratch, everything working so far.  Will be interesting how the game changes work out! Smiley

Great - I'm updating my VPSs now

I think the changes will be a step in the right direction - but not yet too drastic

-

I've emailed poloexchange and messaged BitJohn on the forum (cryptsy) - awaiting response, if others could spam them to, that would be great,

F2pool have also been notified.
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1166

I've already updated my various nodes (also the one at chain.huntercoin.org) plus done a full sync from scratch, everything working so far.  Will be interesting how the game changes work out! Smiley
legendary
good work guys Smiley

---------

Windows:
https://mega.co.nz/#!AIFTyYyL!4_urYKgiIf0jASkiFgu1FIm2lhOFke0gBiFqtOSqvEo
Source
https://github.com/chronokings/huntercoin

Implement Carrying Capacity Limit - Generals can carry a maximum of 50 coins, Hunters a Maximum of 25 Coins.
Remove Spawn Death - Staying in the Spawn area for 30 blocks will no longer kill you
One Step Name Registration - no longer required to do - name_new and name_first update (will work after hardfork, QT will still use old style, for now)
OP Return - Enable storing "tags" to transactions with OP_RETURN scripts.
Various other fixes, improvements - see github

BACKUP FIRST

Warning - If you have not updated in some time, there may be some very time consuming conversion of block index - check debug.log to see what is happening.

Spread the Word.
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
Huntercoin is being listed on Peerbet.  Which is managed by Havelock Investments.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9704410

Anyone who wants to donate towards the .51 btc cost please feel free!!  

HUC: HLE5hQpBcZsbWbQcyJChNbis2c8ZzVcxPB
BTC: 1un3m8fbbXY7daVxH3sBUyygxhGMvcnu8

I think this is a good little step and at least gives Huntercoiners a place to have their coins online that isn't a exchange + a place to play and earn quick HUC.

I agreed to go in half on the Peerbet.org auction with BayAreaCoins.
txid: 53774c17e7f20cd3c6766d4f59ff59fb7977bba7dee13cd9bdab14bd47376344

I think this is a great move for the community and can't wait to see future developments come out of the Huntercoin following.

Big thank you man.

(I was short on coinage [as always] and I wanted to be sure to have the full amount when they msg.)]

-Rescan also worked Tongue (Thank you seedtrue)

I created a .bat file in Notepad.  Then saved it in the HUC folder.

Code:
huntercoin-qt.exe -rescan
lulz
Activity: 583
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
Huntercoin is being listed on Peerbet.  Which is managed by Havelock Investments.

I think this is a good little step and at least gives Huntercoiners a place to have their coins online that isn't a exchange + a place to play and earn quick HUC.

I agreed to go in half on the Peerbet.org auction with BayAreaCoins.
txid: 53774c17e7f20cd3c6766d4f59ff59fb7977bba7dee13cd9bdab14bd47376344

I think this is a great move for the community and can't wait to see future developments come out of the Huntercoin following.
Activity: 114
Hmmmm

I believe
HJuYHbkruWUckKKeN1uX8d7tY8QSFhw1zo

Should have 100,000 coins on it, but when I bring it into my wallet it says 0.  No blockchain site or anything to check.

When I get balance it says 0 as well...

It does...

Balance: 100089.01 HUC
Transactions in: 14
Received: 100100 HUC
Transactions out: 1
Sent: 10.99 HUC
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com

Activity: 114
The simple block chain explorer has been ready for a few days, I just haven't made it public yet. Probably be tomorrow when I can get back into my office.
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
Ya I spread some of my HUC around this evening.  Black Friday deal Cheesy Enjoy

I believe in the HUC idea and still hold addition HUC (the large wallet + a few more places Wink.)  I closed a section of my position due to this issue tonight and the lack of a blockchain explorer... so it isn't exactly like earth shaking shit.

Sqwerty (aka Bucktotal) probaby bought it all and is lighting up a cigar in celebration!

I think I got the -rescan working and  will get back to cracking at it first thing in the morning.  I will make it free up that wallet and a few more *sigh*.  I figured it would be as easy as importing the priv keys and ta da!

Good news besides my shitty lack of ability to recover paper wallets:

I'm the high bid to get Huntercoin listed on Peerbet.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auction-to-list-your-altcoin-on-the-all-new-peerbet-20-for-3-months-ends-121-856291

Mike has indicated that he is willing to throw down with me and if anyone else wants to help please just let me know.  When and if we get a dice site back on I might try to get what I sold back tonight Cheesy bahahhahah

#DeginLife
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
It looks so based on price.
Jump to: