Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 123. (Read 879551 times)

legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1166
We've merged a patch that hopefully fixes the latest pending problems - sorry for that!  It will get fully fixed over time as miners and network nodes update.  (Only necessary for those running 1.0.13, 1.0.12 is also fine.)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
you guys have a link to this client mentioned here? >> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9213337

Cool

tia
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Thanks for the replies.

I'm not really sure what to think about the botting thing. Does it mean you have to be a coder then to maximize your game?

Also the blockchain download from that one google link failed about 3 times now. Always right before 100%...
I'm trying it yet another time.

I totally cannot reproduce Mithrilmans speed of syncing the blockchain. I literally have this thing running for weeks now and I can watch it transfer single blocks....
Are there some kind of hidden nodes that are not listed in OP or why the f will it not download faster? I'm on a fast connection here and the whole BTC chain wouldve finished multiple times already..

I've had my syncing for weeks as well...  Pretty much if you are a coder you can code a bot to mine for you and auto convert into BTC for the next 6-8years for next to nothing.  

I think the price is going to continue to slip, but luckily very few can sync their wallet to sell what they bought in the first bit of HUC Cheesy (har har)

cheater!^ i told u = dat bot   Wink
Activity: 121
Merit: 120
game doesn't even work
when teams do get created they can't even move

I've been having the same problems since recent disasters..  thought it fixed itself, but hasn't.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
small fry
game doesn't even work
when teams do get created they can't even move
Activity: 554
Merit: 502
Developer!
Hey guys, Mithril Man here Smiley

I've implemented a lot of new features in this weeks, i've posticipated a release i wanted to publish earlier because i had an idea and wanted it implemented

While i was implementing that... i had another idea... and another... so i started too many thing but i've managed to almost complete the main parts

here a screenshot of the upcoming new release, that has a new GUI implementation, people asked for floating windows, and remove the left big sidebar and...that what i've done
I still want to add opacity control over the windows then that part is done

here a screenshot!

I've many new things to talk about, i even implemented a player's sharing feature that let your friends see your player position, very good to cooperate! But i'll talk later about that
3 AM, need to sleep! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Browser/Android/IOS Version - testing (is limited to max resolution -- atm)

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Browser/Android/IOS Version - testing (is limited to max resolution -- atm)

MithrilMan 4 screens
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
we may keep improving huntercoin until it's at the point Chronokings was planned to be..

no extra thought has gone into it lately. We'll see how Huntercoin evolves, and how well we can improve virtual universes inside the blockchain Smiley

That is a breath of fresh air to read in the morning.

Gj snail Tongue
legendary
we may keep improving huntercoin until it's at the point Chronokings was planned to be..

no extra thought has gone into it lately. We'll see how Huntercoin evolves, and how well we can improve virtual universes inside the blockchain Smiley
Activity: 554
Merit: 502
Developer!
BTW, Snailbrain, how development of ChronoKings are going? R we gonna see MMORPG game on blockchain?

Isn't that what huntercoin is?

Huntercoin is the easy to use one.

Chrono is more technical.

In the long run... as I understand it anyways.

I don't think it's about the easiness but about features, etc...
cronokings should have items, buffs, etc... and don't know about player progressions or other thing
well, at least this is what i remember was the plan, but i don't know more than anyone else here on the forum
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
BTW, Snailbrain, how development of ChronoKings are going? R we gonna see MMORPG game on blockchain?

Huntercoin is the easy to use one.

Chrono is more technical.

In the long run... as I understand it anyways.

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hyperboria - next internet
Activity: 324
Merit: 260
We are going to revert to the old version. Please be patient.
legendary
Snailbrain you aren't going to pull a satoshi on us and disappear are you?  Cheesy

no ☺

there is discussion about some issues on github atm.
Snailbrain you aren't going to pull a satoshi on us and disappear are you?  Cheesy
Big problems with HUC at the moment.  Shocked

What exactly do you mean?

Big problems with him at all times!

Not like this.  Almost impossible to create players and very hard to move them. I have to give up until its fixed.
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Big problems with HUC at the moment.  Shocked

What exactly do you mean?

Big problems with him at all times!
Jump to: