Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 124. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 120
Big problems with HUC at the moment.  Shocked
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
it's only me having problem with player creation?
name_new goes in, first_update doesnt... any way to rebroadcast transaction within QT?

I have this problem has been and I'm sure will be!
Activity: 554
Merit: 502
Developer!
it's only me having problem with player creation?
name_new goes in, first_update doesnt... any way to rebroadcast transaction within QT?

Edit: i rebroadcasted, nothing change, player still in the limbo
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1166
Updated the chain download at http://chain.huntercoin.org/ - now current as of block 391,901.  The snapshot is now in ZIP format. Wink

There aren't any signed checksums so far as I don't have access to my GPG key right now, but I will provide them in a few hours.
Activity: 121
Merit: 120
many of us are experiencing pending moves problems
i suppose there are problem at network level, any clues?
restarting/rescanning doesn't solve anything

P.S.
i think later I will release a new client version with more things to try!

edit:
my guess/hope is that miners (or at least some of them) hasn't updated yet to the new version that fix the pending problem
hopefully with the upcoming fork this problems will go away

If it helps, I remember the blocks suddenly taking a long time (some as long as 5 minutes) when the pending problem started.  Not sure if the 2 were related but probably?
Developer!
many of us are experiencing pending moves problems
i suppose there are problem at network level, any clues?
restarting/rescanning doesn't solve anything

P.S.
i think later I will release a new client version with more things to try!

edit:
my guess/hope is that miners (or at least some of them) hasn't updated yet to the new version that fix the pending problem
hopefully with the upcoming fork this problems will go away
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
Snailbrain,

Could we possibly add a services part in the OP, so that people know where they can spend their Huntercoin such as this dice site and anything where else that chooses to accept HUC?

yes sure - can you list all of them.. also have they been tested?

Let me think on this for a day more.  It maybe better if I put the sites that accept HUC on one of my domains and then I'll keep the list updated.

That way if some cock sucker runs off with peoples coins there can't be a news backlash "Snailbrain recommend it.. blah blah blah." 

Will PM you l8er Snail.
Developer!

i think domob know about that and it's working to reach that goal, that document contains valid points
Developer!
i want to point you to a thread I've created that shows some ideas I want to implement in my client to increase competition and fun:

http://forum.huntercoin.org/index.php?topic=168.0

did you like the idea?
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Anyone from HUC going to Hasher's United conference? Just curious (sadly not going myself Sad ).
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Snailbrain,

Could we possibly add a services part in the OP, so that people know where they can spend their Huntercoin such as this dice site and anything where else that chooses to accept HUC?

yes sure - can you list all of them.. also have they been tested?
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com
Snailbrain,

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner

Still haven't received my depost or tested this site.

Like I mentioned to you in PM, you sent 2500k when my client was just beginning to catch the first blocks. It took over a week to synchronize with network.   That transaction is not showing in my huntercoind transactions. I am not sure if this is a problem with huntercoind client but it's just not there. It was a bounty for creating a game anyway so I took the loss.

I have credited your account with 100 HUC so you can test the site.  Thanks

Ya that is gay, I'm sorry bud Sad

I sent you a PM I'll get you squared away.

<3

No worries mate, It was my fault for letting you deposit when my client was only starting to sync.  Thanks
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com

Like I mentioned to you in PM, you sent 2500k when my client was just beginning to catch the first blocks. It took over a week to synchronize with network.   That transaction is not showing in my huntercoind transactions. I am not sure if this is a problem with huntercoind client but it's just not there. It was a bounty for creating a game anyway so I took the loss.

I have credited your account with 100 HUC so you can test the site.  Thanks

Ya that is gay, I'm sorry bud Sad

I sent you a PM I'll get you squared away.

<3

Like I mentioned to you in PM, you sent 2500k when my client was just beginning to catch the first blocks. It took over a week to synchronize with network.   That transaction is not showing in my huntercoind transactions. I am not sure if this is a problem with huntercoind client but it's just not there. It was a bounty for creating a game anyway so I took the loss.

I have credited your account with 100 HUC so you can test the site.  Thanks
legendary
Owner at AltQuick.com

I will post when I do.

Also, some big ass movement on the blockchain today:

http://huc.explorer.dot-bit.org/tx/1ad199323e8f63ef5efd3fb0dcff97220d900db31422c3960bf7f693400e2f28

http://huc.explorer.dot-bit.org/b/ad72eb7b8d899420f2f81c58c3ab21fa10cfc6cfa97cc9b5f1610ec24a353433

Only * 3939370 HUC  in existence atm, so a fucking large chunk!
ATC
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Well that's good to hear that there's still development. I'll definitely check out the Mirth client.

Did you download the blockchain separately that is alot faster.  The blockchain is being pruned right now.  Soon you will get up and running within 5 minutes.

If you'd like to download the blockchain

http://huntercoin.info/help/install

Great news. Can't wait for it.
Activity: 350
bought ages ago , fargot about it... to lazy to read it all
is the game now finally playable ? Huh

Every day in every way it gets a little more playable, but it isn't where she needs to be yet.  Check back again in 6mo   Check the Mirth client and expect further developement Tongue

Nice to see progression is still occurring! I haven't followed it in a while, Smiley.
Jump to: