Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 13. (Read 879142 times)

legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
Dev what about my coins? Why have not they been returned?

no idea :/  looks like the address in there is not your address.
Did you create the hunter yourself in the console?
that address, where ever it is seems to have the coins.. did you transfer the hunters or anything?

Can we try to list Huntercoin on Bittrex or other exchanges?The latest "news" events from poloniex hinted that if Huntercoin didn't get another switch, so they may delete more COINS, and might die poloniex (don't say it will be deleted), but because the volume is absolutely is a chance, if they get very choice and the rest of the COINS).Other deleted COINS are doing well on Bittrex.

They never hinted anything about Huntercoin afaik, I know Tristan @poloniex is a Huntercoin fan and has a lot of respect for the project/team - but I agree it would be great to get HUC listed on more exchanges, just in case and for the other benefits too

Help from the community would be much appreciated.

Hey snailbrain. The progress on Huntercoin looks good. Looking forward to Chimaera too. There seems to be a process for a coin to be submitted on Bittrex:

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

I can also message support after you submit that to help chances of being listed.

done

Hi!
anyone cares to share a few working node IPs plz..
thanks

try them ones

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
China defined ICOs as an unauthorized fundraising tool that may involve financial scams today, why CHI always show the poor message that it will coming soon.
will it die aborning?

Interesting timing from Chinese guys, together with the correction Grin More and more regulation to come, thats obvious. But good projects should be able to raise funds anyway. Just might become a little bit more difficult in the future full of regulations.

Finally, thieves will not steal our money through ICO.
Dev what with my coins for creating hunters in your game?
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
China defined ICOs as an unauthorized fundraising tool that may involve financial scams today, why CHI always show the poor message that it will coming soon.
will it die aborning?

Interesting timing from Chinese guys, together with the correction Grin More and more regulation to come, thats obvious. But good projects should be able to raise funds anyway. Just might become a little bit more difficult in the future full of regulations.
Activity: 364
will it die aborning?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hi!
anyone cares to share a few working node IPs plz..
thanks
Activity: 58
Can we try to list Huntercoin on Bittrex or other exchanges?The latest "news" events from poloniex hinted that if Huntercoin didn't get another switch, so they may delete more COINS, and might die poloniex (don't say it will be deleted), but because the volume is absolutely is a chance, if they get very choice and the rest of the COINS).Other deleted COINS are doing well on Bittrex.

They never hinted anything about Huntercoin afaik, I know Tristan @poloniex is a Huntercoin fan and has a lot of respect for the project/team - but I agree it would be great to get HUC listed on more exchanges, just in case and for the other benefits too

Hey snailbrain. The progress on Huntercoin looks good. Looking forward to Chimaera too. There seems to be a process for a coin to be submitted on Bittrex:

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

I can also message support after you submit that to help chances of being listed.
Dev what about my coins? Why have not they been returned?
Hello @snailbrain,

you are always here, i am chimera fan and i had participated huntercoin swap to CHI snapshot. Waiting some news about chimaera.

good news is that Tristan from poloniex confirmed that they have all the data to redeem CHI upon a release (if you kept coins on Poloniex during the snapshot)

Can you explain what's going on?

Your coins have gone to whoever owns that address HBpB1HkivTxLg3jKdmTHhYYmeDr1NG1yrE I guess, and doesn't look like it's yours according to the screenshot
where did you get this address and where did you enter it?

https://www.huntercoin.info/blockExplorer/address/HBpB1HkivTxLg3jKdmTHhYYmeDr1NG1yrE

where did you download the client from?

I downloaded the client from this thread.

I did sync the wallet with the game and bought the hunters but I did not receive them.
I do not know who is this address.
legendary

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
legendary
Hello @snailbrain,

you are always here, i am chimera fan and i had participated huntercoin swap to CHI snapshot. Waiting some news about chimaera.

good news is that Tristan from poloniex confirmed that they have all the data to redeem CHI upon a release (if you kept coins on Poloniex during the snapshot)

Your coins have gone to whoever owns that address HBpB1HkivTxLg3jKdmTHhYYmeDr1NG1yrE I guess, and doesn't look like it's yours according to the screenshot
where did you get this address and where did you enter it?

https://www.huntercoin.info/blockExplorer/address/HBpB1HkivTxLg3jKdmTHhYYmeDr1NG1yrE

where did you download the client from?
Hello @snailbrain,

I will need to check properly later, but are you sure the coins did not go back into your wallet?

If you do not move your hunter, it will despawn and the coins will be refunded to you.

The coins did not return to my wallet - it was 2 days ago when I bought the hunter(x2)

For 2 hunters I have not returned my coins.

Today I bought a new hunter - this worked. But what about those two earlier? Huh

in the console - if you type

Code:
validateaddress HBpB1HkivTxLg3jKdmTHhYYmeDr1NG1yrE

can you paste here?

not sure why - but i don't have any that say "sent to" when i create Hunters.. but I've not looked too deeply yet.

I have something like that

what does it mean ? Do you know where my coins are?
legendary
Hello @snailbrain,

Activity: 288
Hello @snailbrain,

Activity: 255
New update looks amazing. At just above a $2 million market cap, this coin is very undervalued at the moment. It deserves a $15 million market cap.

Just as I said with $Musicoin from 400 satoshi, $HUC could get very fun, very fast.
Activity: 3
how can  i get  chimaera  ??!

i can get huntercoin easy from  poloniex

but how to get chimaera ?
legendary
I will need to check properly later, but are you sure the coins did not go back into your wallet?

If you do not move your hunter, it will despawn and the coins will be refunded to you.

The coins did not return to my wallet - it was 2 days ago when I bought the hunter(x2)

Today I bought a new hunter - this worked. But what about those two earlier? Huh

in the console - if you type

Code:
validateaddress HBpB1HkivTxLg3jKdmTHhYYmeDr1NG1yrE

can you paste here?

not sure why - but i don't have any that say "sent to" when i create Hunters.. but I've not looked too deeply yet.

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: