Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 12. (Read 879142 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1102
I have had huc sitting in a wallet.dat file for over 2 years. I'm hoping to sync the wallet to claim chimera when the project launches. I haven't been able to sync the wallet in the past using the old wallet dl link. Is there another option?

You don't even really need to sync. Just dump your private keys, which can be done from the console without syncing.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
I have had huc sitting in a wallet.dat file for over 2 years. I'm hoping to sync the wallet to claim chimera when the project launches. I haven't been able to sync the wallet in the past using the old wallet dl link. Is there another option?
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Looks awesome
New HUC characters..

Do you need any testers
i see its made in unreal engine thats cool i've used that engine aswell

In my opinion, at a market cap of under 1.5 mil as a Poloniex listed coin, there's tremendous room for growth. Even a 5 mil market cap is over +200%
Yeah, such an unique project has a great potential.

Yes this project has so much potential but is not worth alot so buy now when its still cheap  Tongue

8 btc and HUC doubles in value. It was oversold with this recent BTC rise.

A good announcement would go a long way. Maybe we can use HUC for a discount on the chimaera ICO?
Activity: 1135
Merit: 256
I remember the days when 1 hunter was costing only 1.5 HUC, good memories.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Looks awesome
Do you need any testers

In my opinion, at a market cap of under 1.5 mil as a Poloniex listed coin, there's tremendous room for growth. Even a 5 mil market cap is over +200%

Yes this project has so much potential but is not worth alot so buy now when its still cheap  Tongue
Activity: 1135
Merit: 256
Looks awesome
New HUC characters..

Do you need any testers

Looks awesome
New HUC characters..

Do you need any testers

Activity: 16
Looks awesome
Do you need any testers
Dev, can you drop a mind blowing update on us Wink
Activity: 32
And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
In case you missed the part about the HUC snapshot >

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22040154

Just a note on the HUC snapshot. The guys working on the coin strategy have stated that HUC owners may not get the 3:1 ratio (it could be more or less). Which means the converter on the website will not be accurate.

nothing negative - only that the 3:1 ratio or 4.5% (~5%) was based on a Total Cap of 1 Billion CHI (approx 15million HUC in addresses with 1k+ HUCs multiplied by 3 = 45 million, i.e. 4.5% of 1 billion). The CHI Total Supply may end up being less than 1 billion or may end up being more, depending on success of the "Event".
In which case the 3:1 ratio will probably not be accurate. You could end up getting 5:1 CHI or 1:1 CHI. Either way, we will make sure the % is as promised so that it is fair.

The other alternative was to keep it at 3:1 ratio, but then if the total supply was more than originally envisioned a few months back, HUC owners would receive less % of the total coin supply and i'm sure everyone would not be happy about that Smiley

I thought I would explain this myself rather than others (so the huc / chi converter on the website may not be accurate - although will still show the addresses which will receive coins)
legendary
Hey so I am new to Huntercoin, so I bought some huntercoin and I put it in my wallet. So when I open Unity and I see all of the players running around and I hit add new hunter, then the screen with hunter name and address appear so then I click go and then nothing happens. How do I join the game with my hunters?

make sure the name is less than 10 characters (if i recall) and has no special characters.
also make sure you have at least 101 hucs to create the hunter - and make sure you are fully synced.

Dear snailbrain, dear everyone,

this is indeed one of the most unique coins I have seen. I wonder, how this develops from here.

snailbrain are you the only dev of the coin? This is pretty impressive. What is your longterm vision for the coin?

Kind regards,
Halcyon D.

No, Dr Daniel Kraft is the main developer for the core client.
we also have someone working on the unreal client part time also.

We'll continue to develop the coin as much as we can - long term we hope to make it more fun and competitive - and it's possible if we run a successful Token Generation Event for our chimaera project https://chimaera.io then we may have some funding for Huntercoin, and extra developers - this should help speed up development considerably.

Great to see the ICO would help HUC as well. Awesome job devs. As I said, this coin could get very fun, very fast.
legendary
Hey so I am new to Huntercoin, so I bought some huntercoin and I put it in my wallet. So when I open Unity and I see all of the players running around and I hit add new hunter, then the screen with hunter name and address appear so then I click go and then nothing happens. How do I join the game with my hunters?

make sure the name is less than 10 characters (if i recall) and has no special characters.
also make sure you have at least 101 hucs to create the hunter - and make sure you are fully synced.

this is indeed one of the most unique coins I have seen. I wonder, how this develops from here.

snailbrain are you the only dev of the coin? This is pretty impressive. What is your longterm vision for the coin?

Kind regards,
Halcyon D.

No, Dr Daniel Kraft is the main developer for the core client.
we also have someone working on the unreal client part time also.

We'll continue to develop the coin as much as we can - long term we hope to make it more fun and competitive - and it's possible if we run a successful Token Generation Event for our chimaera project https://chimaera.io then we may have some funding for Huntercoin, and extra developers - this should help speed up development considerably.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Kind regards,
Halcyon D.
legendary
very early alpha Unreal client. Lots more to be done.

will be riddled with bugs but most of the functionality is there.
The UI hunter management buttons are only to demonstrate functionality (they are clunky atm) and will be made more slick
if you have installed the unity installer, you should just be able to run the qt and then run this.. otherwise you will need to change the server settings.
do not use for playing, only for testing..

we'll integrate the daemon at a later stage so that you will only need to run this.

https://mega.nz/#!FQ0XyJoJ!artJaWzNJRt3BuZGtemwuRnaVmbm7HjpKnN6SfQlxWQ

you can report bugs here or on the huntercoin forum.
HUC is a promising coin.

The greatest near term events I see are

A.) listing on bittrex, which is likely to happen.

B.) The next update with the improved graphics. Snailbrain, do you know when this update will be pushed?
Activity: 58
Can we try to list Huntercoin on Bittrex or other exchanges?The latest "news" events from poloniex hinted that if Huntercoin didn't get another switch, so they may delete more COINS, and might die poloniex (don't say it will be deleted), but because the volume is absolutely is a chance, if they get very choice and the rest of the COINS).Other deleted COINS are doing well on Bittrex.

They never hinted anything about Huntercoin afaik, I know Tristan @poloniex is a Huntercoin fan and has a lot of respect for the project/team - but I agree it would be great to get HUC listed on more exchanges, just in case and for the other benefits too

Help from the community would be much appreciated.

Hey snailbrain. The progress on Huntercoin looks good. Looking forward to Chimaera too. There seems to be a process for a coin to be submitted on Bittrex:

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

I can also message support after you submit that to help chances of being listed.

done

Thank you sir. I think HUC's chances of being listed are pretty good given how long it's been around and functioning as intended.
Activity: 1
Partnering with NeverDieCoin could be huge for HUC. NeverDie.com
Pages:
Jump to: